Newegg & Amazon: MLB 2K9 $42.99 & free ship

[quote name='slickkill77']That was great when he did the double barrel roll into the wall
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

haha yeah I thought that... :)

This thread should have five stars, some awesome videos here!!

[quote name='MSUHitman']Thing is with High Heat it played the best until MVP Baseball 05, and the glitches were nothing like the ones shown in the videos above. They were more like graphic hiccups (clip-in, etc.) instead of guys doing full barrel rolls going into walls.
[/quote]

Not to take this too far down the nostalgia route, but I seem to remember times where you the scorekeeping didn't match the on field action (like doubles/triples etc. that couldn't be explained by FC or errors or whatever).

No, nothing as goofy as this 2k9 stuff, obviously.

Thank you video game gods for MLB The Show! This game is awful (only played the demo this year) 2K doesn't know how to do baseball and ran away a perfectly good EA baseball game series. :(

i'm purchasing a ps3 this week, and the show is not the only reason i am doing it, but it is a big reason.

a bunch of exclusives i wanna play, with the show being top 3 easy.

[quote name='flex45']dont rip on this game, its pretty fun. im sick of hearing about the SHOW. who gives a shit, id'e buy it if i had a crap ass ps3 but i dont[/quote]

salty xbox stan. have fun red ringing and playin that sorry excuse for a system.

So why support a company that rushes It's product for release then EXPECTS you to deal with their shitty bugs and they will patch later? fuck that.

Hhaha, the video where the Guy says the Manny being Manny button is funny, being a Manny fan its funny at least. Glad I held off on buying this, bargain bin soon. I need my baseball though, this sucks.

[quote name='minimafiaaj']salty xbox stan. have fun red ringing and playin that sorry excuse for a system.[/quote]

...do we really need this kind of fanboy talk here? Some of us simply support the gaming community as a whole and don't worry about who owns which console.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']So why support a company that rushes It's product for release then EXPECTS you to deal with their shitty bugs and they will patch later? fuck that.[/quote]

True. At the same time, if someone only owns a 360 and wants a baseball game, it's this or bust.

the demo wasnt horrible but obviously the game sucks the instantaneous price drop should throw up immediate red flags in peoples minds, as a person who bought 2k8 for 15 and felt ripped ill pass

Buyers Beware

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44'] True. At the same time, if someone only owns a 360 and wants a baseball game, it's this or bust.[/QUOTE]

True unless you want Stickball which is much worst then this. I still say the best baseball game was MVP Baseball before the whole exclusive deal. It hurt all of us because I felt NFL2k5 was better then any Madden, and MVP was better then any MLB2k.

82k bought the show 36k bought MLB2k9 on the PS3. Pretty big difference but some people still picked 2k9.
360 had 116k. VGChartz rough estimates.

Yeah, MVP was a really great series. I still played it on the PC for years after '05. It was simply better than everything else out there, until The Show last year.

bread's done
Back