NFL/NBA/MLB Jerseys?

cool.. check out the new arrivals at jersey 101.

i also noticed they seem to be putting out the latin night jerseys as well.. they already have the lakers one.. hope they get the heat soon

NFL New Arrival List (Click Here)
2009-5-5 9:26:26
[FONT=ˎ̥,Verdana,Arial]NFL New Arrivals (May 2009)[/FONT]

1. New York Jets Mark Sanchez #6 Authentic Jersey

2. Detroit Lions Matthew Stafford #9 Authentic Jersey

3. Cleveland Browns Josh Cribbs #16 Authentic Jersey

4. Seattle Seahawks T.J. Houshmandzadeh #84, John Carlson #89 Authentic Jersey

5. 1977 Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Team Joe Montana #3

6. Chicago Bears Jay Cutler #6 White, Orange, Navy Blue

7. Denver Broncos Brian Dawkins #20 Authentic Jersey Orange and Blue

8. Chicago Bear Kevin Payne #44 Authentic Jersey Navy Blue

9. Buffalo Bills Terrell Owens #81 Authentic Jersey Navy

10. Arizona Cardinals L.Fitzgerald Superbowl Authentic Jersey White

11. Washington Redskins Albert Haynesworth #92 Authentic Jersey White

12. Pro Bowl 09 New York Jets Brett Favre #4, Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu #43 Jersey

13. New York Jets Joe Namath #12 Authentic Throwback Jersey Green

14. New Orleans Saints Archie Manning Authentic Throwback Jersey Black

15. Kansas City Chiefs Derrick Thomas Authentic Throwback Jersey Red

16. St. Louis Rams Eric Dickerson #29 Authentic Throwback Jersey Blue

17. Denver Broncos John Elway # 7 Authentic Throwback Jersey Orange

18. San Francisco 49ers Steve Young #8 Authentic Throwback Jersey Red

19. Pittsburgh Steelers Throwback Black Jack Lambert #58, Joe Greene #75

20. Pro Bowl 09 Minnesota Vikings Adrian Peterson #28, Chicago Bear Lance Briggs #55, Arizona Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald #11

21. San Diego Chargers Darren Sproles #43 Authentic Jersey Powder Blue

22. Pro Bowl 09 Eagles Asante Samuel, Brian Dawkins

Hm.... Josh Cribbs you say? :whistle2:k I've already got a replica Jurevicius away and Quinn home, but Cribbs is definitely a favorite player...hmm

got my lebron jersey yesterday
ordered from jersey101

also ordered a lakers jersey for a friend but its a present so i dont want to take it out of its bag.
ill post pics in a bit
3514407196_f226b55aaf.jpg
3514405296_90f2e2320d.jpg
3514405960_d3d160b075.jpg

the material is pretty nice. not that silky shit like the replica jerseys. its like actual material like a baseball jersey thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
fashionlineshop.com has free shipping...love it ordered many times...have gotten randall cunningham throwback,asante samuel white jersey,reggie white throwback etc...never a problem,never a complaint

im pulling the plug.. i like that exact james jersey...

i have one of those replica reebok wade jerseys.. its xl... the prob is that its kinda big so i wanted to get one a tad smaller.. any idea what size it would be

[quote name='tom_janet06']fashionlineshop.com has free shipping...love it ordered many times...have gotten randall cunningham throwback,asante samuel white jersey,reggie white throwback etc...never a problem,never a complaint[/quote]

dude.. thanks for that link.. they have the black beasley jersey that ive been looking for...

I placed the order for the beasley black.. $30.00 shipped. The site is a little clunky. Hope they are actually active

[quote name='guyver2077']im pulling the plug.. i like that exact james jersey...

i have one of those replica reebok wade jerseys.. its xl... the prob is that its kinda big so i wanted to get one a tad smaller.. any idea what size it would be[/quote]

uhhh i got a size 44, im only 5'8 and it fits just right, a bit long like jerseys are suppose to be. its the same size as my kids XL jersey aka a mens small.

hope that size reference helps

k thanks.. im looking at the sizes on fashiononlineshop..

size 44 they have as XS.

Im thinking of going with a size 50. Im 6'2 about 180

[quote name='guyver2077']k thanks.. im looking at the sizes on fashiononlineshop..

size 44 they have as XS.

Im thinking of going with a size 50. Im 6'2 about 180[/quote]
yeah my friend is about.. 5'11 and the size 48 fits him well.

To the people that have ordered from these sites. How is the sizing compared to the real things I hear these run alot smaller than authentic licensed jerseys do.

no problem about the fashionline link i love that site...sizing is about the same,just on some of the nfl jerseys, just like the authentics, the sleeves have the elastic on the ends so that they fit snug over the shoulder pads...atleast the eagles jerseys do..and im 6'0 and 210 pounds and i wear a size 50 jersey...and yeah the site is clunky but i just ordered from there a coupe weeks ago..fast shipping and if theres a problem real fast support too

[quote name='naes']Fixed. We're like, the only fans.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, I root for Atlanta.

Hockey, whats that?

:( got a refund from fashion shop online for the beasley jersey.. they are all sold out of the big sizes :(

anyone seen wizards jordan jerseys?

Well I'm in the process of ordering a Jay Cutler Bears and Micheal Jordan jersey from Jersey101, so I'll let you guys know the quality of the football and basketball jerseys when I get them in.

[quote name='specialk']Well I'm in the process of ordering a Jay Cutler Bears and Micheal Jordan jersey from Jersey101, so I'll let you guys know the quality of the football and basketball jerseys when I get them in.[/quote]

I just got my Cutler jersey in the other day. The stripes on the sleeves could be better... Other than that its a nice looking jersey.

[quote name='Furashu']uhhh i got a size 44, im only 5'8 and it fits just right, a bit long like jerseys are suppose to be. its the same size as my kids XL jersey aka a mens small.

hope that size reference helps[/QUOTE]

I'm 6'0 and like my jerseys to fit not so loose. (I normally wear a men's medium shirt. ) I was wondering how long the size 44 was on you? I like mine to hit around the belt line or close (don't like them hanging way down below my crotch). I was thinking about ordering a size 44...if you don't mind me asking how big are you and what size shirt do you normally wear?

I just received a Manny Ramierez Jersey (don't ask, ordered like a month ago) from Jersey101.com. It is amazing and is very close to the replica Dodger Jerseys I own.

Anyone know where I can get a custom baseball jersey made? I'd like it to say "Vampire Slayers" in the Buffy font across the front and my name on the back.

so for the fashionlineshop.com do the sizes run big or small? i ordered a jersey from jersey101 as a 52(men's xl) and the thing is a little to big for my liking....seems more like a men's 54. i want to order a josh beckett home red sox jersey, but i dont want it to be massive on me.

[quote name='Furashu']got my lebron jersey yesterday
ordered from jersey101

also ordered a lakers jersey for a friend but its a present so i dont want to take it out of its bag.
ill post pics in a bit
3514407196_f226b55aaf.jpg
3514405296_90f2e2320d.jpg
3514405960_d3d160b075.jpg

the material is pretty nice. not that silky shit like the replica jerseys. its like actual material like a baseball jersey thing.[/QUOTE]

I got my fashionshoponline order today. Pretty fast. Would of had it on Saturday but i guess no one was home and they require signature (sucks).

Anyways I don't know if im impressed yet or not...yours looks niceR in pics.. but it could just be the lighting... here are some pics..is the color on my jersey off?

"Authentic" Lebron 48 next to a Replica XL Wade

P1000710.jpg

P1000711.jpg

P1000712.jpg

P1000713.jpg

talk about a fairweather fan :p

how are the sizes on the jerseys guyver? there's a few jerseys i'd like to get from that store.

[quote name='lt_homer']talk about a fairweather fan :p

how are the sizes on the jerseys guyver? there's a few jerseys i'd like to get from that store.[/QUOTE]

:).. lebron is amazing though..what i really need next is a jordan.. i want a wizards one though...

I cant tell really about the sizing yet.. i ordered a 48..it seems to be very close in size to the replica XL wade I have next to it.. It feels tighter though but thats probably because of the material as opposed to the lighter feel of the replicas.

Ill try it on a lil more and decide if i got the right size..

Well, a 48 should actually be 48 inches, no? I mean, if you measure the jersey across the chest, from armpit to armpit, it should be 24 inches. Unless they skimped on material and just call it a 48, you'd think the sizing would be pretty standard.

Also, I think what's throwing people off is the fact that these knock off jersey sites are calling a 48 a medium, which makes it seem small. In most "reputable" brands, a 48 would be at least a large.

So I got my order from Jersey101 in. Got a Bears Cutler Jersey and a Bulls Jordan Jersey.

Very happy with both of the jerseys. Got a 44 in the Bulls jersey and it fits just like I wanted it to, a little tight. I didn't want a huge jersey to my knees, so I was pleased with this one.

For those of you interested, my order took about 2 weeks in all.

[quote name='specialk']So I got my order from Jersey101 in. Got a Bears Cutler Jersey and a Bulls Jordan Jersey.

Very happy with both of the jerseys. Got a 44 in the Bulls jersey and it fits just like I wanted it to, a little tight. I didn't want a huge jersey to my knees, so I was pleased with this one.

For those of you interested, my order took about 2 weeks in all.[/QUOTE]

it helps if you say your height and weight. saying you just bought a jersey doesn't really help besides the shipping info.

not trying to be a dick, so sorry if this comes off that way.

hmmm. im confused on sizing. for baseball and basketball are they about true to authentic size? im 5'11 about 160 and i want the jersey to fit pretty sung/fitted more so than loose. should i get the 44 or the 48?

Honestly, somebody with a measuring tape could clear up 99% of the confusion. A size 44 implies that the jersey measures 22 inches from armpit to armpit (thus 44 inches all the way around). If the jerseys are made properly, the fit should be exact. Anybody willing to take a measurement?

i just ordered a beckett home jersey from jersey101. ill measure and do everything when i get it. i ordered a size 50 because it said 52 is an xl and i like them just a little big.

i'm 5'10 160 so when it gets here ill have more.

...you guys are saviors. Thanks to all for posting the sites - too bad it's after i spent $110 on ebay for a Johan jersey :whistle2:( Oh well, now I have some more purchases to make! :whistle2:D

[quote name='lt_homer']it helps if you say your height and weight. saying you just bought a jersey doesn't really help besides the shipping info.

not trying to be a dick, so sorry if this comes off that way.[/QUOTE]

6 foot, 185.

[quote name='lt_homer']i just ordered a beckett home jersey from jersey101. ill measure and do everything when i get it. i ordered a size 50 because it said 52 is an xl and i like them just a little big.

i'm 5'10 160 so when it gets here ill have more.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I think we'd all appreciate the analysis, haha. Fortunately, I'm not in the market for a jersey right now, but I could be in the near future, so this would definitely help me.

Also, I pulled this off of Dick's Sporting Goods. If you look at the comparison of Reebok's NFL replica and authentic jerseys, you'll see that a replica XL is a 46-48 chest, and so is a size 52 in the authentic (why the hell they just don't call it a 48, I'll never know). So, that seems to line up with how Jersey101 is sizing them.

The last table shows how Dick's sizes baseball jerseys. Again, a 46-48 chest is an XL. But they don't use the stupid confusing number system. As long as Jersey101 does their baseball jerseys with the same sizing as their NFL, you should be all right. Definitely keep us updated though.

Reebok Men's NFL Replica and Premier Jerseys
Jersey Size | S | M | L | XL | XXL | 3XL | 4XL | 5XL
Chest (in.) | 35-37 | 38-40 | 42-44 | 46-48 | 50-52 | 54-56 | 58-60 | 62-64
Waist (in.) | 29-31 | 32-34 | 36-38 | 40-42 | 44-48 | 50-52 | 52-54 | 54-56

Reebok Men's NFL Authentic Jerseys Jersey
Size | 46 | 48 | 50 | 52 | 54 | 56 | 58 | 60
Chest (in.) | 35-37 | 38-40 | 42-44 | 46-48 | 50-52 | 54-56 | 58-60 | 62-64
Waist (in.) | 29-31 | 32-34 | 36-38 | 40-42 | 44-48 | 50-52 | 52-54 | 54-56

MLB Adult Sizes
Size | M | L | XL | XXL | 3XL
Chest (in) | 38-40 | 42-44 | 46-48 | 50-52 | 54-56

hmm. does anyone know how long it takes to receive conformation and payment info from jersey101?

Also has anyone ordered any soccer jerseys from them? they got good prices but i dont see any official adidas/nike logos on them and im kinda weary of that.

[quote name='AlphakirA']...you guys are saviors. Thanks to all for posting the sites - too bad it's after i spent $110 on ebay for a Johan jersey :whistle2:( Oh well, now I have some more purchases to make! :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

are you sad because you bought a mets jersey? or because you spent so much ? :p

:D Bastard. I tried getting the guy to cancel on me since it'll be the same jersey I see on yoyo and jersey101 for ~$35 but no can do. Oh well, you live and you learn. Picked up some throwback Mets ones (they don't even SELL Knicks ones :whistle2:() this time out.

Anyone have anymore reliable sites? I'd LOVE to get a Willie Mays jersey with "New York" on the front.

[quote name='AlphakirA']:D Bastard. I tried getting the guy to cancel on me since it'll be the same jersey I see on yoyo and jersey101 for ~$35 but no can do. Oh well, you live and you learn. Picked up some throwback Mets ones (they don't even SELL Knicks ones :whistle2:() this time out.

Anyone have anymore reliable sites? I'd LOVE to get a Willie Mays jersey with "New York" on the front.[/QUOTE]

http://jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=5160

?

I have bought from jersey101 three times. All three times have been excellent service and have taken about 2 1/2 weeks from order to delivery. I have bought a Chris Johnson Titans jersey and the throwback Mark Sanchez Jets jersey and a Hanley Ramirez white Marlins jersey. The Johnson I got in a 2XL and it fits perfectly, the Sanchez I accidently ordered a 3XL and it is pretty big. The only one I have had a problem with the sizing is the Marlins jersey. A 2XL fit like a small XL. I contacted them and they said the size depends on the team and the jersey. So if I was ordering a baseball jersey I would be a little weary about sizing, The NFL jerseys however fit perfectly and are pretty accurate to the sizing.

still cant find wizards jordan jersey :( or beasley black heat jersey

and yea since these are knockoffs.. shouldnt they have a larger selection.. couldnt they make a jersey for any player they wanted..?

Just a note about fashionlineshop.com:
The good: -Got my order within literally days from China.
-Pretty decent quality, the jersey looks pretty damn good considering.

The bad: -A size 52 is NOT a size 52. I'm 6'0" 180lbs and it was sort of snug on me (though I like my clothing slightly loose) and my father (whom I bought this for) is 220lbs 5'10" - it didn't fit him at all.

Other than the size, no complaints here. Might want to order bigger than you expect you should.

[quote name='AlphakirA']Just a note about fashionlineshop.com:
The good: -Got my order within literally days from China.
-Pretty decent quality, the jersey looks pretty damn good considering.

The bad: -A size 52 is NOT a size 52. I'm 6'0" 180lbs and it was sort of snug on me (though I like my clothing slightly loose) and my father (whom I bought this for) is 220lbs 5'10" - it didn't fit him at all.

Other than the size, no complaints here. Might want to order bigger than you expect you should.[/QUOTE]

Well, according to the chart I posted above, a size 52 equates to a 46-48 chest size (or an XL in "normal sizing" I guess). If your dad normally wears bigger than an XL, then yeah, a 52 would be too small.

It's somewhat unusual that they seem to use the authentic Reebok NFL sizing as the standard for all these knockoff sports jerseys (especially considering that NFL jerseys are oversized to allow room for shoulder pads), but that appears to be the closest guideline to follow at this point.

Peep the chart at the top of the page. That should help. For the baseball jerseys take the size of shirt you normally wear and translate that to the jersey size. That should help.

In this case an XL would be 46-48 inches. Assuming the accuracy of the jerseys follows this format.

n8rockerasu, you're right, I should've looked up the info first - I kind of was excited to find jerseys so cheap that I just went apeshit and bought 3 without thinking. Some cheapass I am :whistle2:(

Just a heads up to anyone ordering from the sites that don't allow/require immediate checkout (i.e. they will email you final prices). You CAN negotiate. I worked out a deal with gucci-sneakers.com for 4 jerseys for $115 shipped instead of the $135 they quoted me. Whether or not I may take a risk on the site that someone else didn't recommend is a different story...What do you guys think?

[quote name='AlphakirA']n8rockerasu, you're right, I should've looked up the info first - I kind of was excited to find jerseys so cheap that I just went apeshit and bought 3 without thinking. Some cheapass I am :whistle2:(

Just a heads up to anyone ordering from the sites that don't allow/require immediate checkout (i.e. they will email you final prices). You CAN negotiate. I worked out a deal with gucci-sneakers.com for 4 jerseys for $115 shipped instead of the $135 they quoted me. Whether or not I may take a risk on the site that someone else didn't recommend is a different story...What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

were the prices on that site shipped? or did they add shipping later? also hows the quality

bread's done
Back