NHL & NBA 2k7 (360) $40 each shipped and other 360 deals at Amazon

I know I suck for saying this here, but I'll sell my 360 NBA 2K7 for $36 shipped (played once). I'll also sell my 360 Fight Night Round 3 for $38 shipped.

Commence flaming.

Last I heard NHL 2K7 has been cancelled on 360. No idea why, since it's available on the PS3. Since I wanted to check it out anyway, and IGN rates it the 2nd best game available on the PS3... I picked it up for that. Wish I could give you my own impression, but I hung my new TV yesterday and I'm still trying to route wires, etc. Once it's all installed, I hope to have some great impressions!!! :)

[quote name='merkman']Last I heard NHL 2K7 has been cancelled on 360. No idea why, since it's available on the PS3. Since I wanted to check it out anyway, and IGN rates it the 2nd best game available on the PS3... I picked it up for that.[/QUOTE]

*looks at his own gamercard* what?:lol:

not to be a dork but will Viva P be available in a regular case at some point or has someone made a custom cover?
Thanks!

[quote name='xfilekr']not to be a dork but will Viva P be available in a regular case at some point or has someone made a custom cover?
Thanks![/quote]

I heard it will eventually come in a standard case sometime in the near future (maybe as early as mid-Dec).

[quote name='the ender']I thought VP2's MSRP was always $39.99.......[/quote]

I think you're thinking of Lenneth for PSP. The PS2 game is/was $50. At launch at least...

bread's done
Back