Nightmare on Elm Street--Complete Set--$30 Shipped @ Buy.com w/ GCO

Yeah, I think I paid $40 shipped for this a few months back. Please note that this set sold originally for $100 when it first came out and is worth every damn cent!

For the record, that Friday the 13th set is really lame. No extras, two movies per disc. It's sad to see that Paramount didn't put in any work on the box set. Still a must have if you are a Jason fan though.

The Nightmare on Elm Street set, however, is a really nice box with tons of extras. Each film is on it's own disc and has the original theatrical poster as the cover art of the case. Plus, the 3D glasses are included for "Freddys Dead." Top notch all the way.

No extras? There is an entire disc full of extras. Clocks in at over 2hrs...

Hey guys, sorry to have to bump this up, but for the cags who purchased this dvd set thru buy.com-----has your order shipped???

I placed my order on December 9th. Its now the 20th, they took my money and havent even updated the status.

Im done with buy.com

[quote name='mikerocha1987']Hey guys, sorry to have to bump this up, but for the cags who purchased this dvd set thru buy.com-----has your order shipped???

I placed my order on December 9th. Its now the 20th, they took my money and havent even updated the status.

Im done with buy.com[/quote]

Have you tracked it by the order # yet. If so what does the status say?

[quote name='mikerocha1987']
[/quote]

My bad didnt catch that the first time through, i had a similar problem with them a while back where they mailed it by i never received it and they sent in a claim for me and resent the item. I would send an email to [email protected] and they should respond within 24 hours with a status update.

BTW just out of curiosity why do you use 1987 in your userid?

Thanks for the pointer to the F13 box set. And yeah, I've had the NoES box set since original release. It's a good'un.

I got my Nightmare on Elm Street set today. Nice set of DVD's! This was my first purchase with Buy.com and I am satisfied. Sent in timely manner, and packed well. Thanks OP for helping me get this set. Now to watch some Freddy goodness.

bread's done
Back