Nintendo Ds Lite, NSMB, some 360.

Don Wuebos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a mint nintendo Ds lite that i purchased for the sole purpose of the New Super Mario Bros. now that i've beat it multiple times, i am ready to part if someone is interested.

-I am looking to straight sell it for starting at 110
if more then one wants,BO wins.

that's with the system and game.
Both in great condition, all original manuals and cases.

Also have a few 360 games ready to go.
Amped 3- gone
Prey- gone
LOTR:BFME II- gone
NCAA Football- gone
Hitman Blood Money- gone
NBA 2k6- gone
Tiger 06- gone
---------------------------------------------

I'll take cash offers on everything im trying to sell.
But trades are welcome.

Im looking for 360 games and DVD boxsets.
(family guy, King of the Hill, Simpsons, Futurama and anything comedy)

Also interested in an mp3 player, possibly Video, but willing to look at all.
---------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance, to anyone looking.

i got the Simpsons S1 dvd & DOA4.

would you take those and cash for the DS lite?

i also got some GC/XB games in my trade list if your looking for any.

bizzy- sorry man not interested.
Pimp- im still looking through your list, might be interested.
soccer- Looking for bigger sized mp3 player, sorry.
Enemy- im about to check your list...ill get back to you.

CML for the DS Lite, or just the game itself. Also, if you wait untill this weekend I might buy it, depending on the condition. Got pics?

[quote name='Don Wuebos']bizzy- sorry man not interested.
Pimp- im still looking through your list, might be interested.
soccer- Looking for bigger sized mp3 player, sorry.
Enemy- im about to check your list...ill get back to you.[/quote]
What about me? :lol:

if you didn't get a PM, then i didn't see anything that i wanted, sorry for the day absence...business...im sure it's understood..but all PMs replied to for interests.

[quote name='Don Wuebos']PMs replied, pics now available on request....360 games..gone[/QUOTE]

Hey OP could you please check my list for the DS Lite? Mostly I have DVDs and boxsets for trade.

i want to trade my sony psp for a DS Lite.
The psp's software is 3.10 and i dont know the hardware. the # inside the disc tray is R9-1. it should be about one year old. vary responcable owner.
its in great shape. no scratches on the screen. vary minor ones here and there. no dead pixels. my friend gave it to me cause hes got better things to do and i tore my meniscus and cant walk(sucks). i always wanted a DS but the psp fell in my lap so im not complaining. my freind had it for less that a year and ive had it 2 weeks now. we are both 27 years old.

the psp comes with its charger, a really awesome sturdy case that i can figure out the brand. its sleek, black, and feels soft but is sturdy and protective. it has room for 4 umd's. also 2 movies(no cases), 4 games(no cases), usb cable (splits into two), original sock/slip on case, and a blue rubber condom...hehe, not that kind.
the games are:
grand theft auto liberty city stories
socom fire team bravo
xmen legends 2
ssx on tour
Movies:
family guy stewie griffin the untold story (the umd casing is separating but still playable)
ghost in the shell
all movies and games play without error.

its fun, i rented Loko roco(almost made me want to keep it). it got me through the week-2 so far. but im a nintendo guy. i want my mario kart.
so if you have a DS Lite thats in good shape and no dead pixels or screen scratches with some games then lets trade

check my ebay account for cred. lucface is my screen name. also you can google me and find my forum threads all over.
im going to need simular credentials from you as well as a breif phone call. i just want to hear a vioce thats all. and please no kids, sorry.

Do you have any 360 games left or are you interested in any of these;
Family Guy Season 1 & 2 DVD Set
Family Guy Season 3 DVD Set
Chapelles Show Season 1
Chappelles Show Season 2

NBA Live 07 (Xbox 360)
Madden 07 (Xbox 360)
Dynasty Warriors 5 (Xbox 360)
Xbox Live Vision Camera (Xbox 360)

Let me know Thanks.

bread's done
Back