Nintendo DS

Athinator

CAG Veteran
I'm thinking about buying a Nintendo DS... I was wondering about where I can get a good one for a good price, I don't want to be screwed over, I was also wondering about some game decisions, like what would be good for it... so in conclusion where can I find good DS prices?

I am in the same boat. I think at this point it is best to just sit back and wait to see what black Friday sales have to offer. The prices may not be lower, but maybe some stores will throw in some freebies with the hardware. As it is now, it's going to be the same price everywhere.

Day after Thanksgiving where stores have 'really good deals', and everyone gets up at 3 A.M.

The day after Thanksgiving is the worst day for retail employees: Black Friday. Generally stores try to have some really good deals to have people in the door.

Day after Thanksgiving is black friday. Stores are mobbed by people for insane sales (that day only). You can find threads on this site dedicated to posting what sales have been announced for this coming year.

[quote name='Athinator']Yeah I was thinking that same exact thing... hold on... what is a black Friday sale?[/QUOTE]

I think all they will have on sale is maybe the cubes or the gameboy sp. I doubt a good seller like a ds will be discounted. Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

Just buy the Mario Kart DS or Nintendogs bundle in stores for $150. You save $10, and you have a guarenteed new console with a warranty and a game in hand. Plus a slick new color you can show off to your friends.

Seriously it's the best deal you'll find before next year.

[quote name='dbiersdorf']Just buy the Mario Kart DS or Nintendogs bundle in stores for $150. You save $10, and you have a guarenteed new console with a warranty and a game in hand. Plus a slick new color you can show off to your friends.

Seriously it's the best deal you'll find before next year.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing. Plan on picking up the Mario Kart DS bundle when it's released.

[quote name='Athinator']I was also wondering about some game decisions, like what would be good for it...[/QUOTE]

I have enjoyed (in order from favorite to least favorite)...

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Metroid Prime Pinball
Meteos
Kirby Canvas Curse
Zoo Keeper
Trauma Center: Under the Knife

I also hear Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a lot of fun, but I have yet to play it.

bread's done
Back