Nintendo Wii with 11 Games, a ton of Accessories. $600.00 or I will trade for a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

himsahealer

Banned
I am selling this Nintendo Wii because I have decided I would rather have a Sony PS3.

Here is what I am including:
Nintendo Wii Video Game Console with Wii Sports-Still in the box

Games:

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Red Steel

Excite Truck

Zelda Collector's Edition (Includes 4 Zelda Games) (Rare)

Zelda: Wind Waker

Resident Evil 10th Year Anniversary 3-Pack Gamestop Collector's Edition (Includes 3 games. Each game in a seperate case, and on a seperate disc. The games are RE1, RE Zero, and RE4)

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Super Mario Sunshine

Also you will recieve the following Accessories:

Virtual Console Classic Controller

Wavebird Wireless Controller

1GB SD Sandisk Memory Card

Gamecube Memory Card

and last but not least a Product Replacement Plan from Gamestop. It covers the Nintendo Wii Console until November 19th of 2007. So if the (Black) Nintendo Wii comes out by then....then you could just take it back and get the black console.

I am looking for $600.00. I am not asking for more then retail. I just would like enough to buy the 60GB PS3. I would be willing to trade someone. I would also be willing to ship first, but the person must have great feedback and a good reputation on CAG.

I am located in Pennsylvania. I live close to Westmoreland Mall, and around 20 minutes from Monroeville. I am willing to do a pick up, or trade someone right there. Thanks!

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pictureorvideo030jpggggmm2.jpg

hey dude id be willing to pay 500 for everything minus wind waker, resident evil(i have zero and 4, but not 1. if youre willing to sell me just 1, thatd be cool) and mario sunshine(which i already own). is that cool?

[quote name='manhole']hey dude id be willing to pay 500 for everything minus wind waker, resident evil(i have zero and 4, but not 1. if youre willing to sell me just 1, thatd be cool) and mario sunshine(which i already own). is that cool?[/quote]

Could we do $550.00 because I really need to be closer to $600.00. Because I still need to buy the games and accessories after I buy the console. Thanks, and if you are interested I could give you a phone number or something so we can stay in contact. Let me know, thanks.

u have to send it first u know .. if u tryin to sell it.. im willin to buy , but when u dont have no ratings.. u have to send first.

[quote name='CamboRecordz']u have to send it first u know .. if u tryin to sell it.. im willin to buy , but when u dont have no ratings.. u have to send first.[/quote]

If you would read the whole description then that would have answered this. :)

By "still in box" do you mean new and unopened? And what are the conditions of the games (new, used & complete)?

[quote name='shipwreck']By "still in box" do you mean new and unopened? And what are the conditions of the games (new, used & complete)?[/quote]

The console is new, and the games are still wrapped except the Gamecube games because I played those on my Gamecube. They all work, and are in great condition though. All are complete.

[quote name='Arakias']You should indicate what state you are in if someone wants to do a quick pickup![/quote]

Thanks for the advice! :)

[quote name='mofo1115']I'm actually pretty interested and located in pittsburgh so I'll get back to you.[/quote]

Really? OMG that's great! :) I am kind of afraid of getting ripped off since I have to ship first, so if we could just meet somewhere then you would be a godsend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back