No Final Fantasy For You, Xbox!

I think Last Remnant looks quite good.
It doesn't sound like a DW clone.

Seems like a sleeper hit. No one is talking about it.

[quote name='mykevermin']What for? You got a PS3, or something else?[/QUOTE]

Yea, what Botticus said.

I'm way too poor right now to get a PS3, but I told my gf to start saving so I can have one for Christmas :lol:

Which means I have to save for a gift that's equally as expensive, which means, in the end, I should have just bought a PS3 myself =O

It's all mostly wishful thinking, though.

It should have been a no brainer that it was going to be exclusive just based on the engine they are using. The only reason for unreal engine is for easy and fast development for ps3 and 360 games. The white engine used in the final fantasy games is tailored to ps3 hardware. If there is a port ever its going to be awhile, its going to have horrible framerate, and it will be old news.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm just bored today waiting for my HDMI cables :([/QUOTE]I know the feeling, since I had to do the same. :(
[quote name='Roufuss']Going to quote this for history's sake.[/QUOTE]We'll see. I've already owned myself way too many times in forums.

At another forum, I remember myself once saying, PSP will never be priced at $250 and PS3 would never be priced at $500 or above (like some article stated). I said Sony would never price a PlayStation console above $300. I ended up paying $500 for my PS3. Lol, I was wrong, but oh well. :p
[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, what Botticus said.

I'm way too poor right now to get a PS3, but I told my gf to start saving so I can have one for Christmas :lol:

Which means I have to save for a gift that's equally as expensive, which means, in the end, I should have just bought a PS3 myself =O

It's all mostly wishful thinking, though.[/QUOTE]Too bad you don't have a Meijer. That's one of the easiest places to get a good discount on a new PS3 (like when they have 15-20% off coupons off of general merchandise).

Sorry to hear about your money situation. :( I might be in the opposite position soon (once my games are gone).
[quote name='botticus']Upconverting DVD players![/QUOTE]I originally wanted one, but now my PS3 does it for me. ;)

I only started this thread since no one else did. Most know I'm a big Final Fantasy fanboy, so I had to start this.

[quote name='paz9x']pick up th GI with the feature on the game, you might be happily suprised.[/QUOTE]

hey, you were right. it does sound great. not about to say LR > FFXIII, since we don't know anything about FFXIII, but the battle system sounds awesome.

[quote name='Apossum']hey, you were right. it does sound great. not about to say LR > FFXIII, since we don't know anything about FFXIII, but the battle system sounds awesome.[/QUOTE]

Just remember, I'm the LR #1 superfan:

No Final Fantasy For You, Xbox!

This is actually good news to me, as just as the Sony fanfucks in the wake of the MGS stirrings were ready to begin their jihad, this temporarily placates them, makes them feel special again. Also, it's great timing, as Fall of '08 was about the time I was planning on getting this system anyway.

I read that GI too zewone.

I'm really excited about this game, looks awesome. Love that frog man thing.

Hope more people get excited about it.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']FF XIII is listed as an Action RPG so I doubt it will be turn-based.[/QUOTE]
XIII Vs. is an action RPG, XIII is turn based.

[quote name='jollydwarf']This is actually good news to me, as just as the Sony fanfucks in the wake of the MGS stirrings were ready to begin their jihad, this temporarily placates them, makes them feel special again.[/quote]

I LOL'ed.

[quote name='mykevermin']C'mon, now, Roufuss. Proving The Mana Knight wrong ain't nothin' to brag about. Dude pulls the console party line like he's Bill O'Reilly.[/quote]

More like Olbermann or Hannity, to be honest.

[quote name='RollingSkull']More like Olbermann or Hannity, to be honest.[/QUOTE]

pshaw. O'Reilly denies any affiliation (he's for "the people," or some shit), despite his flagrant right bias. Hannity and Olbermann wear their alignment on their sleeve. They'd be more like some Sony PR schmuck, actually.

[quote name='mykevermin']pshaw. O'Reilly denies any affiliation (he's for "the people," or some shit), despite his flagrant right bias. Hannity and Olbermann wear their alignment on their sleeve. They'd be more like some Sony PR schmuck, actually.[/quote]

Which explains while O'Reilly comes down more on the side of blowhard populism than the GOP cheerleading of Hannity.

Olbermann claims not to be aligned. :p

bread's done
Back