No one's gOTT next. so if you don't like OTT, give me a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sleepkyng']you mean like upstate newyork shcnekcdy?

that place blows, but troy is worse.[/quote]
The one and the same. I've never been to Troy but if it's worse the Schenectady, than I guess I didn't miss much.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I don't know. I'd like to spend around 200-250. She wears a watch everyday, and it looks kind of shitty to me, so I was thinking about getting her a new one. What kind of watch would you recommend?[/quote]

Movado. They're very elegant. Depends on her style though. Coach, Michael Kors, Omega, Swiss Army, Tag and Zodiac are all really nice brands with models in that price range. I'd try to find a designer brand of clothing she likes and see if they make watches. Most girls will be happy if a guy got them something from Coach, Michael Kors, etc. Do you have a designer outlet near your town?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Last Crab Bisque I had was too salty.[/quote]

Sounds like you got the bisque with the special strell additives.

that's a spicy meatball!

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Sounds like you got the bisque with the special strell additives.

that's a spicy meatball![/QUOTE]

Only if he can now lead tall buildings with a single bound, and pick up cars with one mighty hand.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Sounds like you got the bisque with the special strell additives.

that's a spicy meatball![/quote]
Special Strell additives are not FDA approve. Consume at your own risk.

I'd also suggest getting something similar to what she already has because she obviously likes it.

[quote name='Strell']IT'S A TRAP.[/quote]

...a LOBSTER trap...

[quote name='Strell']Only if he can now lead tall buildings with a single bound, and pick up cars with one mighty hand.[/QUOTE]

I could do that before I had the bisque.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']I'd also suggest getting something similar to what she already has because she obviously likes it.[/quote]

The one she owns has like a canvas-y strap, so I'd guess she'd like something non-metallic, Maybe I'll buy two in the $100-125 range instead of one...

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']no kidding.[/quote]
It's like something out of a movie. Makes you wonder how often stuff like this happens behind the scenes without us knowing.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I could do that before I had the bisque.[/QUOTE]

Well now you can do it louder and faster.

Also, this is why you don't ask me to sign cards for your niece:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']The one she owns has like a canvas-y strap, so I'd guess she'd like something non-metallic, Maybe I'll buy two in the $100-125 range instead of one...[/QUOTE]
some watches come with two straps, or you can buy an additional one. I had a fossil that came with one metal strap and one leather one. The metal was a bit clumsy for every day, but it looked really classy during parties.

[quote name='Strell']Well now you can do it louder and faster.

Also, this is why you don't ask me to sign cards for your niece:

[/quote]

That is so fuckING Rad.

[quote name='Strell'](1)Well now you can do it louder and faster.

(2) Also, this is why you don't ask me to sign cards for your niece:

[/quote]

(1) Not to mention, all night long.
(2) Omg. That's the awesomest thing I've ever seen.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']some watches come with two straps, or you can buy an additional one. I had a fossil that came with one metal strap and one leather one. The metal was a bit clumsy for every day, but it looked really classy during parties.[/quote]

yeah, i have several Fossil watches. The women's gift set comes with three different bands. They cost about $85. Don't get me wrong, Fossil watches are nice but they're not a Coach or Movado level of nice.

OMG Some guy here got pissed off and me cuz I called him out on a double threads he posted. He sent me a PM trying to insult me, but came off sounding like RegalSin. :lol:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']yeah, i have several Fossil watches. The women's gift set comes with three different bands. They cost about $85. Don't get me wrong, Fossil watches are nice but they're not a Coach or Movado level of nice.[/QUOTE]
mine broke after three months. I dropped it once or twice getting changed after gym class. I got it fixed, which cost $25, but then it stopped working again after a few weeks. I tend to be pretty clumsy with that kind of stuff, anyone have a recommendation for a really durable watch?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Hmm.. I'm liking this one...and this one...that'd be a cool set, no? or this one and another one.[/quote]

How old is she? Is she a girlie girl?

[quote name='6669']OMG Some guy here got pissed off and me cuz I called him out on a double threads he posted. He sent me a PM trying to insult me, but came off sounding like RegalSin. :lol:[/quote]
I had some guy PM me to apologize after pointing out his repost. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I had some guy PM me to apologize after pointing out his repost. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:lol: This is what he said:
[quote name='flatoutline']I was kind of thinking to myself how that second one got in there. I'm sure I didnt post my topic twice. You that have that devil infactuation should really find a hobby or somethin?!?[/QUOTE]
RegalSinned! :lol:
Thats got signature written all over it.

Yeah...I officially hate the end of Carry on My Wayward Song in Hard. I think I've failed like 8 times in the last 10%...

gmoj - just checkin :lol: you know, a brother's got to be straight when he's lendin' his opinion.

pink just isn't classy.

black goes with everything.

So peanut butter + bananna sandwhiches = Awesome. I would be willing to bet that apple jelly + peanut butter is better though.

At the end of this week I'll probably have about 200 bucks saved up to blow, you guys think a DS would be a wise investment? FF3 is incredibly inticing to me.

[quote name='karsh']And there goes that. Now onto the next set.[/quote]

You'll be pretty much good to go until you hit Stop, I think. Kind of ironic...

[quote name='Strell']:([/quote]
Yeah, that storm that rolled through St. Louis knocked out my power for 3 days. Nice to see how good the insulation of my house is. Over 300,000 people still don't have power.

Doesn't help the fact that my car is cocooned in snow and ice near to my work and it'll be a challenge to free it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Zewone - Where do you get your crazy sig art from? Do you design the stuff yourself?[/quote]I was just gonna ask the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back