No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pumba

CAGiversary!
i am buying a lot of drakes. i need 6 to 12. please pm ASAP. with your prices

Updated info
they only give 7 dollars now for drake

[quote name='shrike4242']Dare I even ask what you're wanting that many of that crappy title for?

You are asking for Drake and the 99 Dragons, right?[/quote]

Trade-in value is high...

[quote name='BigLebowski'][quote name='shrike4242']Dare I even ask what you're wanting that many of that crappy title for?

You are asking for Drake and the 99 Dragons, right?[/quote]

Trade-in value is high...[/quote]

It's still high? I traded in about 25 at Blockbuster and I retired. I came away with $500 store credit and 6 fully paid pre-orders.

[quote name='kaji7p56']It's still high? I traded in about 25 at Blockbuster and I retired. I came away with $500 store credit and 6 fully paid pre-orders.[/quote]
:shock:
I've got to get in on this.

[quote name='sm04as']What's the trade in value?[/quote]

According to Dracula (a very reliable source, I might add :D ), they fetch 27$ at Gamerush...

[quote name='BigLebowski'][quote name='sm04as']What's the trade in value?[/quote]

According to Dracula (a very reliable source, I might add :D ), they fetch 27$ at Gamerush...[/quote]Actually it's $22 plus $5 for the trade in 3 or more games, get $5 extra trade in credit for each game.

It's pretty much over now. By the time you receive them in the mail, the trade in value will have been adjusted. They may have changed it today, avtually since today is Tuesday.

I doubt you'd want to risk all that money. Or maybe you do. :?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='BigLebowski'][quote name='sm04as']What's the trade in value?[/quote]

According to Dracula (a very reliable source, I might add :D ), they fetch 27$ at Gamerush...[/quote]Actually it's $22 plus $5 for the trade in 3 or more games, get $5 extra trade in credit for each game.

It's pretty much over now. By the time you receive them in the mail, the trade in value will have been adjusted. They may have changed it today, avtually since today is Tuesday.

I doubt you'd want to risk all that money. Or maybe you do. :?[/quote]

true that has been killing me all day. but i need to take the chance. hopefully someone who leaves near me will sell it and i can get it tommorow.

bread's done
Back