Now that it is Friday...

Nope, i'm hanging out with my 360 this weekend and trying to fool my friends into thinking i'm not home so I can hog the system. ;) I'll be butt ass naked in a bean bag chair eatin cheetos and playing 360!:hot:

[quote name='$hady']Nope, i'm hanging out with my 360 this weekend and trying to fool my friends into thinking i'm not home so I can hog the system. ;) I'll be butt ass naked in a bean bag chair eatin cheetos and playing 360!:hot:[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm just thinking of the vinyl bean bag chairs.. but that in no way sounds comfortable.

I have to work, the new Harry Potter movie is out so its busy. I screened it last night and it was pretty violent for a kids movie. The kid had a really deep cut and they show someone squeeze blood out of it!

If it was a cortory bean bag he'd have funny stripes on his ass. :lol:

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Maybe I'm just thinking of the vinyl bean bag chairs.. but that in no way sounds comfortable.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kayden']If it was a cortory bean bag he'd have funny stripes on his ass. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Cortory? What's that?

Do you mean corduroy?

sure, we can hang out, just buy a plane ticket to sacramento, let me konw when youre flight gets in, and save your airline peanuts because i like those

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Cortory? What's that?

Do you mean corduroy?[/QUOTE]

Like I have to spell correctly!

I'm at work and not doing anything, my mind doesn't need to function. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! @_@

bread's done
Back