Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a code laying around PM one to me. I lost my job this month and don't really have the extra cash at the moment to get a subscription but it'll give me something to do over the weekend while I'm not busy looking for another job. Thanks!

[quote name='y0ung m0ney']this shit doesnt even work someone should delete this shit[/QUOTE]

Troll harder.

People didn't give you a code because you posted an actual thread asking for a code like a moron.

need a code please any1 i rly wanan play ASAP right now mann my bro playing ps3 and he not sharing so please make my weekend and pleeeeeeeeeease send a code guys i wuld rly appreciate it thanks guys luv yall :D

If anyone has a 48 hour XBL code I'd love to have one. I'm trying to help my friend out. Apparently he didn't take off the automatic renewal on his account and now he can't get on Live to take his card information off. Even on XBox.com

So we're trying to see if redeeming a code would work.

[quote name='FroBoy']If anyone has a 48 hour XBL code I'd love to have one. I'm trying to help my friend out. Apparently he didn't take off the automatic renewal on his account and now he can't get on Live to take his card information off. Even on XBox.com

So we're trying to see if redeeming a code would work.[/QUOTE]

I was able to log onto xbox.com and remove my cc info and change auto renewal and I have silver.

Someone gave me one last week so I feel abit cheeky but all my bank transactions got messed up because of Bank Holiday Monday, just need one to get me through to Monday.

Thanks.

guys please send me a code pm me man im really bored and my parents actually gave my xbox after 2 months and im really really really happy but when i found out i lost my live cuple of days ago i got pissed but they said they cant afford live so guys please send me a code id really appreciate it and thankyou so much for reading this message and taking ur time out but please send eme a coddde

omg ive been waitin like 2 hours for 1 code and no1 is sending man guys please help me out im really pissed right now because i might not be able to get live for another 34 months so please some1 send me a codde man pleaaasE!

I just got a 360 last Friday, so if anyone would be willing to help me out with a trial code, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote name='Visc']I just got a 360 last Friday, so if anyone would be willing to help me out with a trial code, I would appreciate it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you just got a new 360, make you gamertag and choose the option that says you do not want Gold. It will ask you if you want to try a month for free. You can do this up to 3 times on a 360, but have to make a new gamertag for each one you want to use.

[quote name='cin84_12']If you just got a new 360, make you gamertag and choose the option that says you do not want Gold. It will ask you if you want to try a month for free. You can do this up to 3 times on a 360, but have to make a new gamertag for each one you want to use.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I used all of those up. Should've saved 'em. D:

can some1 pm me a code please i didnt get to play last weekend so i was hoping if i could play tomorrow at like 7 so guys please send me a code id really appreciate it :D

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post any links (if not, please delete it), but If so you can sign up to this site and they automatically give you 100 free credits just for signing up( n extra 50 credits if you use my referral link. Its an auction site and 48hour codes go for about 50 or less credits each. all you have to do is sign-up. Thats 3 48 hour codes in like 5 minutes. And they send the codes via email asap.

:twoguns: http ://www.listia. com/signup/88081

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. I know I'm a newb and I know it seems like I'm just here to post once, get free stuff, and haul ass outta here, but its just my priority here at the moment. All people are newbs at once but what makes me different from someone with 400 posts asking? So what if they've been here longer? Look-- I'm just saying I may be a newbie now, but I'm not trying to mooch off of ya'll. Just sayin'. So a 48 hr would really make my day, and I'd really appreciate it. :)

some1 send me a code lol im so sad right now and i wanna play mw2 so guys help me please imma go play hockey i hope when i go home i get a pm sayin a code and it works that will make my week guys appreciate it alot thanks a bunch bye now love yall :D

back lol hope u aint miss me ... daam no code *sigh* well please send me a code on my email because i have to go no [email protected] and heres a joke for yall (racist) JOKE: whats the difference between a black guy and a table AWNSER: it can support a family :D now cya guy s and please make shure to send me a code and me on xbox and i will play as soon as i get a code VibrativeNess

Here guys, I found these burried, you can see if they work, I haven't tried em myself. but thats all i got, wish i can help out more :whistle2:(

W3B97-VVGM8-JPQYD-KHGVR-864GD
W3B9M-CC4WY-P892T-B9CFF-XHBKB
W3B9Q-FFV3M-G74CB-XHXVV-6XDJB
W3BC3-QM3DQ-RY773-PFTWD-3V82T
W3BCH-RGKBV-747FC-XKMT6-FKH6B
W3BCQ-TK2YH-84262-CMB28-MMVM3
W3BFV-PD44K-TW6W2-9C36W-FX326
W3BFX-B2HCC-GJ4JD-BDC4B-9C4PB
W3BHB-7JM4F-JV7VR-X44JH-6MVV8
W3BHC-2WG74-YQGVQ-PDFMJ-MJ7TQ

Please redeem at the XBox Live main site. Please only use these two days apart. They can not all be used at once.

*They are 48 hour codes, i forgot to mention...have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back