Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='PatelKing']Saw Triton AX 180 headset for $29.97.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up the last one for my girlfriend since she's been needing one for a while. Kinda sad I couldn't find any DS Lites, though.

Went in to sears tonight to try my luck on clearance for the first time.

Didn't see anything except a copy of Skyward Sword with a spirit tracks clearance sticker.
So I got that for $29.
Nice.

Will be returning.

I know Imperial Pie was asking for the item # for the silver boxed PStwo slims so they could look up to see if they would be going clearance.

Here it is: 94041(pretty sure last # is a one, but I could only see part of the final # cuz they have them buried in the case under tons of Skylander sets:roll:)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I know Imperial Pie was asking for the item # for the silver boxed PStwo slims so they could look up to see if they would be going clearance.

Here it is: 94041(pretty sure last # is a one, but I could only see part of the final # cuz they have them buried in the case under tons of Skylander sets:roll:)[/QUOTE]Or, you could have gone online and found this. :lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I know Imperial Pie was asking for the item # for the silver boxed PStwo slims so they could look up to see if they would be going clearance.

Here it is: 94041(pretty sure last # is a one, but I could only see part of the final # cuz they have them buried in the case under tons of Skylander sets:roll:)[/QUOTE]

Weren't the silvers clearanced already?? Or am I thinking TRU?

[quote name='kulaguy']Thanks for the heads up. Picked up the last one for my girlfriend since she's been needing one for a while. Kinda sad I couldn't find any DS Lites, though.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help out.

I have a pair of Turtle Beach X12 and now the Tritton AX180. Neither have been opened and each cost me $30 (+tax). Anyone know which brand is better or less likely to break? From reading reviews online, both seem about the same except that the tritton can also be used for PS3

[quote name='robodaddyo']Or, you could have gone online and found this. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That one's reconditioned though.:booty:
[quote name='shivan128']Weren't the silvers clearanced already?? Or am I thinking TRU?[/QUOTE]
The silver ones in the normal white boxes with a blue border along the top(similar to the standard black PStwo slims boxes) were clearanced to $20.

But these are in a silver box.

Haha oh wow I'll look it up. Got I have had a rough few days. Mid terms hit me this week so I've been focused with that. No updates yet. We are also in the process of refixturing our TVs with all the new 2012 models. Saturday I will look for PSP Gos for everyone but by now they are probably taken up.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Haha oh wow I'll look it up. Got I have had a rough few days. Mid terms hit me this week so I've been focused with that. No updates yet. We are also in the process of refixturing our TVs with all the new 2012 models. Saturday I will look for PSP Gos for everyone but by now they are probably taken up.[/QUOTE]

Forget PSPgos. What's the deal with the 3000s?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That one's reconditioned though.:booty:

The silver ones in the normal white boxes with a blue border along the top(similar to the standard black PStwo slims boxes) were clearanced to $20.

But these are in a silver box.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I remember a long while back this thread was talking about some slim silvers.

Not sure what's its deal. Still waiting on that. Someone snatched up that last Nikon D3000 yesterday! I was totally going to buy it soon. Oh well. The Canon SX 30 IS is about to be put on the chopping list aka zeroed out I believe but managers have the choice to keep selling it at a discounted price.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Usually it's the first friday of each month[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, got my eye on the multiple copies of Mass Effect Platnium hits the had at that sears (along with the Halo Anniversary that they had like 20 of). But since I have the regular edition, I just want it for the dlc and 12.98 was a bit much when I was there.

I just realized when looking at my receipts today from the PSPGo's that the original person I purchased them from entered the wrong frickin' number in on the receipt for one of them. They entered the barcode one above the serial # as the serial #.:roll:

So apparently that's two folks at that Sears that don't know wtf they're doing.

I just wonder when all of the returns and exchanges they did yesterday is FINALLY gonna post to my credit card, since I know that even though I bought them on 3/2/12 the transaction didn't post until 3/9/12 on my card.:roll: It better NOT take fuckin' 7 days to post again, since that'll put this attempt at reducing my bill to only owing them $50 for one of them as finally posting on the frickin' 29th.:bomb:

[quote name='PatelKing']Glad I could help out.

I have a pair of Turtle Beach X12 and now the Tritton AX180. Neither have been opened and each cost me $30 (+tax). Anyone know which brand is better or less likely to break? From reading reviews online, both seem about the same except that the tritton can also be used for PS3[/QUOTE]

I have had both (and also have 3 kids) and the durability of either headset is in question if you don't store them well. The Tritton headset compatability with the PS3 is a bit trickier then it seems. I believe you have to unplug/rearrange to go between the two systems so it might cause a slight headache (I don't use it on the PS3 personally).

[quote name='paulwekiva']I have had both (and also have 3 kids) and the durability of either headset is in question if you don't store them well. The Tritton headset compatability with the PS3 is a bit trickier then it seems. I believe you have to unplug/rearrange to go between the two systems so it might cause a slight headache (I don't use it on the PS3 personally).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input! I'll prob keep the turtle beaches. I don't game much on my PS3 and returned the Sony headset that I had gotten for $50.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Haha oh wow I'll look it up. Got I have had a rough few days. Mid terms hit me this week so I've been focused with that. No updates yet. We are also in the process of refixturing our TVs with all the new 2012 models. Saturday I will look for PSP Gos for everyone but by now they are probably taken up.[/QUOTE]

Any news on cheap tv's would be great if you have time.

Picked up Forza 4 for $24.97, which had dlc voucher included.
Was debating between this and GT5 xl. Forza 4 won out because it was $15 cheaper.

So Sears has the Mass Effect Platinum Hits for $13.97 and Amazon has it for cheap, but none of them seem to want to get rid of this old PSP 3000s, wink wink.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That one's reconditioned though.:booty:[/QUOTE]That doesn't change the part number and stop waving your ass at other men. I'm not from the east coast. :lol:

[quote name='Josef']Picked up Myst DS for $2.97.[/QUOTE]

is this the updated version?

Also, what's the best version to get if you're a collector?

[quote name='ImperialPie']New drops but not a lot. Also the silver Ps2 is still $99.99 at my store o_O also elite 250 gb Xbox is now $289.97[/QUOTE]

Wow. PS2 silver were clearance out a long ago. (the white with blue strip on the box)

the $99 one must be the all silver box?

[quote name='The Punisher']Wow. PS2 silver were clearance out a long ago. (the white with blue strip on the box)

the $99 one must be the all silver box?[/QUOTE]
Yep. My closest Sears has 3-5 of them sitting in the case right now buried under stacks of Skylanders sets.:lol:

I've been clearancing out a ton of display tv's and cameras. Our security system doesn't power the cameras, so they've never been on. Most of them are around $40-90 and the tv's are significantly lower than sale price.

If you're interested in anything from the Lafayette Indiana store, let me know. (I'm commission based :/)

Time for a dumb question.
I saw the master list in the old thread.
Where is it on this one?
I've been looking like crazy. I'm at a sears that time forgot.

[quote name='ImperialPie']New drops but not a lot. Also the silver Ps2 is still $99.99 at my store o_O also elite 250 gb Xbox is now $289.97[/QUOTE]

The Pearl White PSP on the drop list by any chance?

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Time for a dumb question.
Where is it on this one?
I've been looking like crazy. I'm at a sears that time forgot.[/QUOTE]

Just use the scanners and look for Metroid Prime Trilogy

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Time for a dumb question.
Where is it on this one?
I've been looking like crazy. I'm at a sears that time forgot.[/QUOTE]

There is no master list anymore (due to people copy and pasting it to slickdeals)

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Crap.
I understand. Thank you for responding.
Hmmm... So just gotta watch this thread huh?[/QUOTE]

Right now a ton of Sears have clearanced most of their video game inventory, so you don't need a list. Just go in, scan something, and odds are it'll be marked down.

[quote name='postaboy']is this the updated version?

Also, what's the best version to get if you're a collector?[/QUOTE]

There are 2 versions of Myst for the DS? It's the one published by Storm City Games if that means anything.

[quote name='Josef']There are 2 versions of Myst for the DS? It's the one published by Storm City Games if that means anything.[/QUOTE]

My copy reads, under the "M" for Myst on the cover, "Updated version with great new tools and Map feature to aid your exploration of Myst!". It's published by STORM CITY Games. Maybe that's what was meant?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Sadly.[/QUOTE]
Why sadly? As long as folks skim through the new posts on this thread once every week or so they should be able to figure out what's on clearance and determine if it's anything they want or not.

If not, then no big loss except some of their time.:booty:

Anyway, speaking of the PSPGo, I just realized that the lady who did my return/rebuy from the other Sears here essentially made me pay TWICE for one of them. Once on my credit card and the other when she 'exchanged' the system that she entered the product UPC barcode in place of the serial #. That one I paid for with my debit card.

So now I really wanna get down to the Sears I grabbed em from and have them cancel out one of those. I'm leaning towards the one on my credit card personally.;)

[quote name='Josef']There are 2 versions of Myst for the DS? It's the one published by Storm City Games if that means anything.[/QUOTE]
There is currently only one version on the DS. The "updated version" just means that it is an update to the original PC version.

[quote name='jedifrog21']The Pearl White PSP on the drop list by any chance?[/QUOTE]

No PSP Gos or PSP 3000 cores. I'll post the small list tomorrow. Wii wireless sensor bar, the new PS3 remote with the channel, volume and netflix buttons (very very unusual), PS3 chatpad, PS3 eyetoy, and the ps3 move bundle with one game are all on clearance. The PS3 bundle with two games isn't. There is more but I thought those were important drops.

Also that Canon SX30 IS got marked down to 75 bucks.
Here's a link to it:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-SX30IS-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B0041RSPR8

I picked it up as soon as I could. Associates have to wait a day after it is marked down. I got really lucky!!

The reason it got marked down so fast was because it went to VOM meaning it was going to be zeroed out but the managers have the option of reducing the price I think up to 50 percent. It was a floor model but it just didn't have the cap to cover the flash mount, the battery, the charger, strap, cords and manual. Those can be replaced.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Also that Canon SX30 IS got marked down to 75 bucks.
Here's a link to it:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-SX30IS-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B0041RSPR8

I picked it up as soon as I could. Associates have to wait a day after it is marked down. I got really lucky!!

The reason it got marked down so fast was because it went to VOM meaning it was going to be zeroed out but the managers have the option of reducing the price I think up to 50 percent. It was a floor model but it just didn't have the cap to cover the flash mount, the battery, the charger, strap, cords and manual. Those can be replaced.[/QUOTE]

Dang. Had my hopes up. I think you meant this one, as it'd be closer to 50% off.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerSh...-3-0-Inch/dp/B003ZSHNG8/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

bread's done
Back