Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Here's a good addition to the clearance list, but good luck finding one unless you scour your Sears stores manually, since it got removed from Google Shopping as far as I can tell.

:ps3:Playstation 3 Black Friday bundle 2011(includes Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One games)- as low as $109.99 when the Google Shopping link for it was working:shock:

Most frequent price I saw listed for it though was $209.97, which is still $40.02 off it's MSRP.[/QUOTE]
This is the best deal I've heard of since I joined CAG.....but I would assume I have better chance of finding big foot.

Unless you lived in Antioch(TN) or down towards Philly(PA) where the $109.99 price was in effect(but OOS, of course;)) you were pretty much SOL. But I DID see a LOT of places showing the $209.97 price. I searched Syracuse(NY), central NJ, southern NJ(down by Atlantic City) and many places in between.

Many of them were showing it as in-stock or limited stock. But again, it comes down to hitting up your stores and scouring electronics for it.

EDIT: Here's the stock locator page from Sears.com:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896028000P?prdNo=10&blockNo=10&blockType=G10

You can order it for in-store pickup for $219.99. But when you try to search for stock in stores the page just seems to load eternally.

EDIT# 2: It now works, but it says there may be limited quantities in stock. So again, it's pretty useless to search stock.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Unless you lived in Antioch(TN) or down towards Philly(PA) where the $109.99 price was in effect(but OOS, of course;)) you were pretty much SOL. [/QUOTE]

Hey man where did you find that the Antioch store had it for that price? I tried google shopping but no dice.

Nevermind I found it, out of stock :(

Yeah. Google Shopping wasn't even showing the bundle the last time I checked. That's why I finally listed this deal, since I figured it'd be too much work for the lurkers in my area and they'd leave any BF bundles the closest store might have alone.;)

The Sears on Schuylkill Road in Pottstown(PA) is showing it IN STOCK at the $109.99 price.

Also the Sears at 150 South 69th Street, Upper Darby in Philly(PA) area is showing the $109.99 price and the one on 2500 West Moreland Road, Willow Grove is showing the $209.97 price.

Here's the search link for it: http://www.google.com/products/deta...1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&docid=8229098280274889109

I think it is a huge YMMV, but today I saw 75% additional discount signs for games on clearance at my local SEARS, but, of course, there were nothing interesting. I just bought a NASCAR 2011 the game about at $6. An Employee said a soccer mom bought more than 50 games for about $200 yesterday.

[quote name='SaraAB']For what its worth I haven't been able to buy any out of the system items at any Sears store around here, and I find them occasionally. The employees simply say they can't sell them to you. You might be lucky though and get a smart employee who knows how to sell them or if the manager is there when you are shopping you might be able to get them to sell you the items.[/QUOTE]

No it is pretty much impossible because it has no item number to go with it so when you scan it, it comes up as "UPC NOT FOUND". There is no way around it. Although I could be wrong but I have never been able to sell an item without a UPC. I just tell them that we have to return this product to our vendor as we can't sell it anymore. It sucks. I know.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Grabbed the last PS3 Nav controller for $19.97. the hang tag said $29.99...the clearance sticker said was 24.99/now 19.97

PS Vita film(I think it was a screen protector type thing..didn't pay it too much attention) $7.97

PS Vita card case $2.97 Holds up to 8 Vita cards and 2 memory cards

PS Vita carrying case $14.97

PS3 wireless stereo headset $74.97

Philips iPod/Iphone USB sync charger $2.97

Belkin headphone splitter for iPod $2.97

Philips TransCast FM $2.97

Philips Cassette Adapter $3.97

Dsi XL Game Traveler $5.97

All kinds of DS game cases/holders[/QUOTE]

Hmm interesting. I haven't seen any of my Vita accessories go down yet. Not surprised though. We have only sold one Vita and that was on a layway.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah. Google Shopping wasn't even showing the bundle the last time I checked. That's why I finally listed this deal, since I figured it'd be too much work for the lurkers in my area and they'd leave any BF bundles the closest store might have alone.;)

The Sears on Schuylkill Road in Pottstown(PA) is showing it IN STOCK at the $109.99 price.

Also the Sears at 150 South 69th Street, Upper Darby in Philly(PA) area is showing the $109.99 price and the one on 2500 West Moreland Road, Willow Grove is showing the $209.97 price.

Here's the search link for it: http://www.google.com/products/deta...1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&docid=8229098280274889109[/QUOTE]

My guess is that possibly an employee has 1 stashed away at Pottstown and Upper Darby plus the stores are closing are making the strange price results. I had family check those stores for me a while ago and consoles were long gone.

Also should note that almost everything was marked back to original msrp and people bought most of it at 20%-30% off.

[quote name='V Gundam']My guess is that possibly an employee has 1 stashed away at Pottstown and Upper Darby plus the stores are closing are making the strange price results. I had family check those stores for me a while ago and consoles were long gone.[/QUOTE]

Also should note that almost everything was marked back to original msrp and people bought most of it at 20% and 30% off.

[quote name='V Gundam']My guess is that possibly an employee has 1 stashed away at Pottstown and Upper Darby plus the stores are closing are making the strange price results. I had family check those stores for me a while ago and consoles were long gone.

Also should note that almost everything was marked back to original msrp and people bought most of it at 20%-30% off.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. One of the ones showing the $209.97 price is my closest store though.;) As of now it's not on the chopping block(hopefully). But unfortunately the PS3 case is filled to the brim with systems and Skylanders crap. I saw a buncha blue boxed PS3 bundles the last time I was there, but if that BF bundle is in there, then it's most likely buried in the back.

Or it could be someone stole it. The Brandon, FL store's computers show they have a White PSP Go, Ratchet & Clank PSP bundle, GH Wor Guitar Kit, and GHWT Band Kit in their inventory yet they are nowhere to be found on the floor or in the back.

I have never seen additional % off at Sears either in electronics, the only departments I have seen that in was last year they had additional 30% off clearance housewares and rarely they have 30% or 40% additional off clearance clothing. I am guessing this is probably up to the store to set the extra % off but clothing markdowns seem to be chain wide.

[quote name='infini2001']I think it is a huge YMMV, but today I saw 75% additional discount signs for games on clearance at my local SEARS, but, of course, there were nothing interesting. I just bought a NASCAR 2011 the game about at $6. An Employee said a soccer mom bought more than 50 games for about $200 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Mine posted 50% additional when I stopped by today.

Man, looks like my sears isn't doing anything for an extra % off in electronics. Home fashions and soft lines look like they have th signage but nothing here. I'd love to get some of my games for half off+employee discount.

[quote name='JKSonic']Damn it seems like my Sear is one of the few to never have any "ADDITIONAL OFF CLEARANCE" signs. I've never seen that at mine...[/QUOTE]
You and me both. That's why I was annoyed when another local CAG told me they put up that 75% additional discount sign(though it was only off of crap in a select bin:roll:), since the store here NEVER does those additional percentage sales.:bomb:

OK. I'm seeing something weird on Google Shopping. I did a search for the Black Friday PS3 bundle and some of the games that come up on the same page as it are showing price drops already, but are no longer showing the $.97 pricing that denote clearance.

In particular I'm seeing God Of War III, ModNation Racers and a couple others for PS3 showing up as $11.99, which is down from the $14.99 or so I believe they were just a week or two ago.

I asked while I was in the store the other day and apparently el hoardo always beats me to the games like professor layton for the ds that go as low as $2.97.

I did however manage to buy a ps3 slim 250gb from an employee there for $50 pretty sure it just has a bad laser which I can get off ebay for $24. So it wasn't a total waste of my time might go back today as I think they were about to mark down the clearance bin again.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
In particular I'm seeing God Of War III, ModNation Racers and a couple others for PS3 showing up as $11.99, which is down from the $14.99 or so I believe they were just a week or two ago.[/QUOTE]

Those are all showing up at $20+ on google shopping for my area but like I said I did see the clearance label maker by the game bin yesterday

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Found a Persona 3 with art book, should I get it?[/QUOTE]

Last time I looked it wasn't particularly valuable, and last time I saw one at my local Sears it was a few months ago and it still rang up at $50. I did buy one at Kmart a few years ago and paid $20.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah. Google Shopping wasn't even showing the bundle the last time I checked. That's why I finally listed this deal, since I figured it'd be too much work for the lurkers in my area and they'd leave any BF bundles the closest store might have alone.;)

Here's the search link for it: http://www.google.com/products/deta...1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&docid=8229098280274889109[/QUOTE]

Wow. $109 would be awesome, but a manager probably got to it first.
My area has it for the $209 but sold out.

[quote name='FatherChesz']Last time I looked it wasn't particularly valuable, and last time I saw one at my local Sears it was a few months ago and it still rang up at $50. I did buy one at Kmart a few years ago and paid $20.[/QUOTE]

This one was only $14.97 so I went ahead and got it. I also got Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box for $2.97, Myst DS for $2.97 and Modern Warfare 2 DS for $7.97 all at the Camp Wisdom location in south Dallas.

Picked up the Nyko quad charge playstation move charger and the red ps move hand gun for under $12 at my sears yesterday. I probably wasted $12 but I won't tell myself that.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']OK. I'm seeing something weird on Google Shopping. I did a search for the Black Friday PS3 bundle and some of the games that come up on the same page as it are showing price drops already, but are no longer showing the $.97 pricing that denote clearance.

In particular I'm seeing God Of War III, ModNation Racers and a couple others for PS3 showing up as $11.99, which is down from the $14.99 or so I believe they were just a week or two ago.[/QUOTE]

Modnation PS3 here was 19.97 the last time I checked,which was a week or 2 ago.

[quote name='AionTelos']Here's to hoping for something good.[/QUOTE]
Another 2 to 5 dollar drop. For all the camera people out there, I think the rest of of the 2011 cameras are going on clearance. Lots of cameras and a few camcorders. We have sold quite a bit of our games but we still have a lot so my list will be smaller than usual.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I hope the drop those PSP 3000s before E3. Wonder what Sony's gonna do to try and tempt Vita sales.[/QUOTE]
I doubt they are going to drop the price, since Sony is pretty stubborn on dropping prices even when there product is not selling so well. They would rather see the product fail before they drop the price. The PSPgo is a good example, don't think it went below $200 msrp before it was discontinued.

[quote name='htz']I doubt they are going to drop the price, since Sony is pretty stubborn on dropping prices even when there product is not selling so well. They would rather see the product fail before they drop the price. The PSPgo is a good example, don't think it went below $200 msrp before it was discontinued.[/QUOTE]

I should have said, I hope Sears clearances them out by E3. That may keep me from being tempted at a Vita, in case Sony tries some big surprise bundles/specials around E3 time.

[quote name='Invicta 61']What's a good price on Metroid the other M? I see it currently sitting at $25.[/QUOTE]

It's $9.99 at GameStop...

[quote name='WesWarlord']It's $9.99 at GameStop...[/QUOTE]

Usually I prefer to buy new if the price is decent, but that's quite a difference. Thanks.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Usually I prefer to buy new if the price is decent, but that's quite a difference. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, that is new. http://m.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product/75084

I know its irrelevant but for those that don't know pretty much every Sears location, at least here has free Wifi, that means you can look stuff up in the store if you have an iPod touch or a wifi only device.

You will need a device that can do a login though (its just a login screen with a checkbox), which the DSi can't do, but I think the 3DS can do it and I know the iPod touch can.

[quote name='Invicta 61']:shock:#-o[/QUOTE]

It was $5 at BB black friday or xmas. That is the lowest it has been to my knowledge. I think it is $10 at GS new.

Yeah, I got my Wii a few days before Christmas and I still haven't really looked at games for it. Not too much into the Mario stuff anymore, so I'm not sure what to look for.

Do you guys know if we can buy PSN cards with our Shop Your Way Rewards Points? I was told that you cannot use them to buy Sears Gift Cards (who knows it this was true) but I did not ask about PSN cards.

As far as I know you can't buy cards like Live cards or PSN because I tried to do it but the item came up as not eligible for rewards or something.

[quote name='ImperialPie']New batch of drops on May 3rd. I'll post when I have time.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious what will happen at the Sears which have half of their gaming section on clearance.

Picked up a Nyko Chargestation Quad (PS3) for $2.97 at the Moorestown, NJ store (one left, albeit opened). Also had Kinect sensor TV stands for $4.97. Price tags were handwritten.

[quote name='deadtrees']Picked up a Nyko Chargestation Quad (PS3) for $2.97 at the Moorestown, NJ store (one left, albeit opened). Also had Kinect sensor TV stands for $4.97. Price tags were handwritten.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't mind having one of those kinect stands for myself no luck at my store though :/

I forget. What was that tablet that's $50 right now on clearance? I'd probably buy one for chuckles if it drops to $25 or something. Then again, I had two of the HP Touchpads when they went fire sale and sold both to other CAG's since I don't have reliable/fast wifi to be able to use it with.

bread's done
Back