Old thread: New one linked in first and last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread here:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9443692

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

30% Trade Bonus (Various)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30trade.jpg

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new game only. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Soul Calibur V (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), SSX (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Max Payne 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Mass Effect 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Street Fighter X Tekken (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12). See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Guaranteed Trade-In Value (3/1/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30guarantee2.jpg

Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/31/12 - 3/1/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 2/14/12 - 3/13/12). $30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new titles are priced at $59.99 (PS3, Xbox 360). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

Trade 3 get $10 (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any 3 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP or 3DS games and get an extra $10 in-store credit.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$40 Hardware Bonus 360/PS3, $20/Wii (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $40 in-store credit on any Xbox 360 or PS3 system traded, Get an extra $20 in-store credit when you trade any Wii.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

PS Vita Handheld Trade Up Offer (Ends 2/20/12)

[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade your old hand held system toward the purchase of a new PS Vita.

Offer valid only toward DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000 or PSP Go. Full trade value must be applied toward the pre-order/purchase of a new PS Vita. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.
5.gif

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Punisher138']I thought AC was one of the guaranteed $30 games?[/QUOTE]

I used it with the 50% bonus. I dont think you can combine both.

[quote name='Hoos First']I used it with the 50% bonus. I dont think you can combine both.[/QUOTE]

I didnt think that a guaranteed value counted as a promo

The 30$ guaranteed thing is stupid cause you can't stack it. The games on that list probibly have tiv of 27$ or so without that promo so you are much better off trading it in with the 50% promo (60 with the card)

I think I'm finally going to cave in and start flipping those HDMI cables to GS.

I will try to resist the temptation to flip tons to them to avoid a ban...

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I think I'm finally going to cave in and start flipping those HDMI cables to GS.

I will try to resist the temptation to flip tons to them to avoid a ban...[/QUOTE]

as long as people who dont know how to use the internets continue to pay GS $20 for them, gs will continue to pay $4 for them

[quote name='Punisher138']I thought AC was one of the guaranteed $30 games?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't on the early lists. I haven't seen an updated one but I think they left it off the initial promo since they weren't sure until almost release that they would be able to give out catwoman codes.

Any game with online passes or locked content like that are usually not worth much in trade because Gamestop drops the used price to combat the cost of having to buy the code.

went to some stores to inquire about some things. BF3 for 360 has tiv of $18 according to the lady who didn't bother to look it up.

I couldn't pre-order AC:R for $59.99 without tax when I tried to pay in full with a gift card; they claim it has to be trade in credit. They also said they can't transfer the GC credit to my PUR card. This makes no sense since the PUR card is actually 2 types of cards: a GS membership card AND a GC (an account # and gc #). Additionally if someone forgets their PUR card at home when trading in, they put the credit on a GIFT CARD. You guys get where I'm going. I'm gonna try another store to see if they'd just move the gc credit over to another gc which happens to double as my pur card.

I posted the list on the flier a page or so back. Like I said their screen for trade-ins and the register screen are in two different places. The trade-in screen will show the base value when they scan the game then the register screen will apply a promo to push it to $30, or more if the powertrades for new titles or used games pushes it past $30 when the percentage is applied to the base.

Got the values for these games today - 11-9-11

:wii:
Barbie Groom and Glam Pups - $6
Kidzbop Dance Party - $5
Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest - $5
Sesame Street: Cooking Counting - $5
Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll - $3
Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 - $5

:ds:
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes - $5
Napoleon Dynamite - $0.50
Spiderwick Chronicles - $1

[quote name='Blabadon']Is there anything ever worth trading in at GameStop?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you know where to look or during promos.

[quote name='rey6eric']Yes, if you know where to look or during promos.[/QUOTE]

This. Always wait for promos. I can't remember the last time I ever traded anything into Gamestop for just the base value plus 10%

Will Gamestop take a PS3 that has the YLOD?
And if so anyone have any idea how much I can get for an 80GB backwards compatible unit?

[quote name='skate4music']Will Gamestop take a PS3 that has the YLOD?
And if so anyone have any idea how much I can get for an 80GB backwards compatible unit?[/QUOTE]

You will get around 50-60 for it. I traded in a 40gb ps3 about a month ago and I got $45 so you should get a little more. Oh and the $50 extra trade in credit won't work since the system has to be working to get it.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']went to some stores to inquire about some things. BF3 for 360 has tiv of $18 according to the lady who didn't bother to look it up.

I couldn't pre-order AC:R for $59.99 without tax when I tried to pay in full with a gift card; they claim it has to be trade in credit. They also said they can't transfer the GC credit to my PUR card. This makes no sense since the PUR card is actually 2 types of cards: a GS membership card AND a GC (an account # and gc #). Additionally if someone forgets their PUR card at home when trading in, they put the credit on a GIFT CARD. You guys get where I'm going. I'm gonna try another store to see if they'd just move the gc credit over to another gc which happens to double as my pur card.[/QUOTE]

The problem you're running into is a gift card is not charged sales tax when purchased. The sales tax on that money is collected when an actual item is purchased using the gift card.
you need to spend the store credit you generate from a trade in during that same transaction to get out of the sales tax. Once they put that credit on your PUR card, it then becomes a gift card, and using that credit later is going to result in you being charged sales tax.

[quote name='JediKiller24']The problem you're running into is a gift card is not charged sales tax when purchased. The sales tax on that money is collected when an actual item is purchased using the gift card.
you need to spend the store credit you generate from a trade in during that same transaction to get out of the sales tax. Once they put that credit on your PUR card, it then becomes a gift card, and using that credit later is going to result in you being charged sales tax.[/QUOTE]

this makes sense but not the case.

Last summer I traded in two old 360s. The second time I traded in (week after the first), I also planned to pick up a slim console. Before the second trade in, my PUR card did not have enough to completely cover the slim console. After I did the trade in, my PUR card had enough. I bought the slim console on a separate transaction with out tax being charged.

I renewed my subscription this summer. I used a B2G1 coupon a few weeks before it was set to expire. My PUR had enough to cover the purchase and no tax.

I traded a game in and got the credit on a GC since I left my PUR card at home. I ended up using this GC on an online purchase so meh.

About a month later, I buy an item without tax using my PUR card. Few days after I buy another item. This time I used a GC that CS sent me for charging me shipping on an online order when I used a free shipping code (should have just used it on an online order). I paid the rest with my PUR card. This item WAS taxed. I thought it was the store since it is an older one and probably had older system.

So far I am pretty credit has to be on the PUR GC. I just need confirmation that GC credit can't be transferred to the PUR GC; also would like to know if GC can be consolidated.

... What makes you guys think flipping cables is a good idea? Multiple people here have already been banned from GS because of it... Is it really worth all the trouble to make a few bucks?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']... What makes you guys think flipping cables is a good idea? Multiple people here have already been banned from GS because of it... Is it really worth all the trouble to make a few bucks?[/QUOTE]

It's stupid that they would ban you for that (poor iatcg). It's not like they give you some limit on how many you can trade in during years span or something. Those people who got banned didn't really break any rules at all.

[quote name='strait edge follower']It's stupid that they would ban you for that (poor iatcg). It's not like they give you some limit on how many you can trade in during years span or something. Those people who got banned didn't really break any rules at all.[/QUOTE]

Ever tried to trade in two of the same game at once?

[quote name='elessar123']Ever tried to trade in two of the same game at once?[/QUOTE]

Honestly while I've done that at bestbuy a few times I haven't tried it at gamestop. Does gamestop have a problem with that ?

Traded in a few games last night (I updated the DB values already):

:ps3:
Mindjack - $5
Blood Stone - $7

:psp:
Locoroco 2 - $2.50

:wii:
Endless Ocean - $5

:ps2:
NBA 08 Featuring the Life - $.75
Madden NFL 09 - $2

Is there anyway to move a preorder to a different store? Or do I go cancel at one and place it at another?

And is it too late for me to preorder UMVC3 at a different store? What if I can't get to it until tomorrow?

[quote name='elessar123']Ever tried to trade in two of the same game at once?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strait edge follower']Honestly while I've done that at bestbuy a few times I haven't tried it at gamestop. Does gamestop have a problem with that ?[/QUOTE]

When I tried to trade in two copies of GTA4 that I had picked up during BBV B1G1 sale a few yrs ago, the GS employee told me I could not trade in two copies of the same game at the same time per their regulation. But when I went to the different GS that I knew the employee very well, the guy would let me do it even though it's against the regulation. I don't know if he could get fired for that if he got caught though.

According to the OP, they're not supposed to are they? Anyway just go on a different day or to a nearby GS if there is one and trade one and then trade the other. I did that with Black Ops (PS I've traded in a total of 5 of them, never got into any kind of trouble).

HDMI cable is $4 still.

On a side note, I scored a used 360 copy of Metal Gear Solid Collection for $40 and a complete, used copy of Premium Hyperdimension Neptunia with the outer box and hardcover book for $24. Talk about a lucky day. The MGS Collection was traded in yesterday. GS employee was shocked to see it and wonders if someone stole it and just got cash for it.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']HDMI cable is $4 still.

On a side note, I scored a used 360 copy of Metal Gear Solid Collection for $40 and a complete, used copy of Premium Hyperdimension Neptunia with the outer box and hardcover book for $24. Talk about a lucky day. The MGS Collection was traded in yesterday. GS employee was shocked to see it and wonders if someone stole it and just got cash for it.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't seem right. I was told by a few employees that stores have to hold all trade-ins for 30 days before being allowed to sell.

also didn't ITCG trade in 4 cables at once several times :cool:

^That doesn't seem right either. I've witnessed someone trading in a game and it being put out on the floor within the hour. It was slow and I was just hanging out while they did their usual business.

havent checked this thread in a while. Are stores still having that 50% more trade in credit promo during some weekends if its close to a best buy?

OT:

On the price stickers on the cases at Gamestop, there are 2 numbers on the price sticker under the title of the game but above the price. The one on the left is 6 numeral digits long and also shows up on the receipt under the game too. The one to the right of that is 9 digits longs (6 numbers + 3 letters) Anyone who works/worked there know what those #'s on the right mean?

[quote name='shiftymcneely']
On a side note, I scored a used 360 copy of Metal Gear Solid Collection for $40 and a complete, used copy of Premium Hyperdimension Neptunia with the outer box and hardcover book for $24. Talk about a lucky day. The MGS Collection was traded in yesterday. GS employee was shocked to see it and wonders if someone stole it and just got cash for it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gamer SDP']That doesn't seem right. I was told by a few employees that stores have to hold all trade-ins for 30 days before being allowed to sell.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']^That doesn't seem right either. I've witnessed someone trading in a game and it being put out on the floor within the hour. It was slow and I was just hanging out while they did their usual business.[/QUOTE]

It depends on local state law concerning pawn shops I believe. In California, I've been told both but I got Splinter Cell Conviction on day 1 used. Most of the time, if GS has just taken it in, you can ask to buy it right then and there. Most of the time, the employees will just do it because it is one less game they have to deal with.

[quote name='Magicman103']havent checked this thread in a while. Are stores still having that 50% more trade in credit promo during some weekends if its close to a best buy?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about that, but my store (which has not had the 50% for being near Best Buy) had the 50% bonus with the purchase of preowned product. I bought a .99 ps2 game and had the rest of the credit put on my PUR card.

here's what I traded with base values:

11/10

XBOX 360:
Gears of War 3 - $20
Blue Dragon - $3
Shaun White Skateboarding - $5
Banjo-Kazooie: nuts and bolts - $4

PS3
Resistance 3 - $18

PS2
GTA San Andreas $6

[quote name='destro4eva']OT:

On the price stickers on the cases at Gamestop, there are 2 numbers on the price sticker under the title of the game but above the price. The one on the left is 6 numeral digits long and also shows up on the receipt under the game too. The one to the right of that is 9 digits longs (6 numbers + 3 letters) Anyone who works/worked there know what those #'s on the right mean?[/QUOTE]

The one on the right is the date the store printed that price tag. So either the date they got it in stock, or the date of the most recent price change, usually.

[quote name='advanced']It depends on local state law concerning pawn shops I believe. In California, I've been told both but I got Splinter Cell Conviction on day 1 used. Most of the time, if GS has just taken it in, you can ask to buy it right then and there. Most of the time, the employees will just do it because it is one less game they have to deal with.[/QUOTE]

Here in VA, they can resell immediately.

PSP:

Pangya Fantasy Golf - 1
Brave Story New Traveler - 3.75
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions - 4

DS:

Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light - 5
Pokemon White - 12

PS3:

Hyperdimension Neptunia (game only) - 9
Ar Tonelico Knell of Ar Ciel - 15

Wii:

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - 11
Geometry Wars - 1

PS2:

Drakengard - 1

Gamecube:

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - 6

Phone quote from just a minute ago:

3DS:
Star Fox 64 3D - $15

Debating whether or not to trade it in toward the purchase of a used game to bump the TIV to $24 total or sell it on Goozex for 1000 points.

anyone know if they're still giving the $95 for a 60GB Phat PS3? mine is being weird turning off by itself (did it twice so far it's not hot either) i'm thinking of trading it in hopefully it doesn't shut off while they test it get the extra $50 bonus and buy a 160GB slim or wait to see if GS gets the new $200 holiday bundle and go for that one advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back