On ebay, if auction doesn't sell, am i charged with any fees?

Or I mean there's a possible non-paying bidder for one of my auctions, if the person eventually doesn't pay, do i get all my money back?

[quote name='suko_32']help[/quote]

although yoshifan1 answered your question, you seem to have missed it.

if your auction does not sell, you are still charged the insertion fee, but you are not charged a final value fee.

[quote name='suko_32']Or I mean there's a possible non-paying bidder for one of my auctions, if the person eventually doesn't pay, do i get all my money back?[/quote]

if you have a non-paying bidder, you have to follow the necessary steps. just search "non-paying bidder" in ebay's help section and you will find it. basically, i think you have to wait about a week to file a non-paying bidder report, and then if the person still doesn't pay after another week to ten days, you file a final value fee refund claim, where you will be refunded the final value fee, but not the insertion fee.

you should, however, have the ability to relist the item for free.

oh thx, cause this is my first time selling on ebay and what do i get? a possible non paying bidder..................don't know if it's normal to wait 4 days and counting for the pay

[quote name='suko_32']oh thx, cause this is my first time selling on ebay and what do i get? a possible non paying bidder..................don't know if it's normal to wait 4 days and counting for the pay[/quote]

I've sold things on ebay before. A week is not too long to wait if they're sending you payment through the mail. A few times, I've had to wait a couple weeks to get the money. But sometimes I've never received the money at all. Some people are just slow. I'm not saying it's OK, but that's what happened to me. You should probably put something in your auction that says:

"Payment must be received within ten days or the item will be relisted"

The Listing price depends on your opening price, check ebay's help section and it'll explain everything

the guy that hasn't payed (and still hasn't) has not responded after repeated e-mails, sigh

[quote name='Misty Dawn']yes please I'm curious also... what is the average 15$ basic listing/selling charge?[/quote]

$0.60, $0.65 with buy it now

The fess are like this:
$0.01 - $0.99, $0.35 fee
$1.00 - $9.99 - $0.40 fee
$10 - $24.99, $0.60 fee
$25 - $49.99, $1.25 fee

I'm not sure about after $49.99 because I never listed anything with a starting bid aboce the $25 - $49.99 range.

bread's done
Back