OnLive Game System unboxing

Wow. So what's the deal with the console. Does it just guarantee smooth play or does it provide other advantages?

It's nice because you dont need a high end pc to play those games but the horizontal movement is blurry and for more hardcore gamers it would be distracting and not worth it

OnLive is a good idea for those who do not have a nice gaming rig. I like the community feature and the brag clips but the problem I found with it is that they are not necessarily using a high end pc to run these games at the server so the graphics don't look that great - and coupled with the blurry video, it's a bit disappointing.

Eh, you can play a lot of games with Onlive on a PC with hardley any power at all, from what I saw of the PC version it's not that great.

I actually love OnLive :) Wish more people used it though - it's great for trying out games. Got my PS3 controller to work with it, so it's like a 30 minute demo for a bunch of games I've never tried.

And the ability to jump in and see what your friends are doing is great. And AC2 on OnLive runs better/looks better then it does on the PS3.

I'm a fan. Probably wont ever pay money on it though... add me: DarknessBear

bread's done
Back