[oos] Refurb PS3 60 gig for 399.99

Damnit, Sony needs to bring back the 60 GB version & stop making inferior bundles like the 40 & 80. Yes, I consider those inferior because of emulated/no BC among other things :| & don't say anything about an extra 20 GB since I already have an extra 250 GB laptop HDD laying around.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Damnit, Sony needs to bring back the 60 GB version & stop making inferior bundles like the 40 & 80. Yes, I consider those inferior because of emulated/no BC among other things :| & don't say anything about an extra 20 GB since I already have an extra 250 GB laptop HDD laying around.[/quote]

I picked up a 2nd 60 gig ( I bought mine on Dec. 31, 2006) just the other day at KMart near me. Brand new unopened. They had 2 of them. KMart is the only stores that OCCASIONALLY get 60gig ps3's.

I got mine at a Walmart that is kind of in the middle of no where. If you really want one then just call a ton of stores that are not near any majorly populated area. You might have to drive to pick it up, but a brand new 60Gb PS3 will be worth the trip.

bread's done
Back