Ordinary Gamer Charity Indie Bundle - 11 games

Ordinary_Gamer

CAG Newbie
Hello everyone,

Thought I would share this if you are a fan of PC indie games.

http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/

'Paying anything above $1.99 will get gamers:  

-One Finger Death Punch (Windows/Desura): stylized and frantic kung fu fighting game. 

-QbQbQb (Windows , Mac, Linux/Desura): the musical arcade puzzler that evolves as you play it. 

-Saviors (Windows/ Desura): 3D scrolling shmup sporting some spectacular pyrotechnics.

-Cognition: Episode 1 (Windows,Mac/Steam, Desura): a Jane Jensen powered point-and-click thriller.

-Slender 5 Pages (Windows): horror and Slenderman done in pixel-art.

Beating the average price will allow gamers to enjoy six more excellent games:

-Rooks Keep (Windows/Desura): a fantasy melee arena brawler.

-Isaac The Adventurer (Windows/Desura):  a fresh 3D platformer.

-Cognition: Episode 2 (Windows, Mac/Steam, Desura): the continuation of the dark adventure series.

-Hairy Tales (Windows,Mac/Desura): a stunning and smart 3D action puzzler.

-Along Came A Spider (Windows/Desura): demented physics based arcade offering starring a spider.

-The Grave Digger (Windows, Linux/Desura): very British, very grim and very funny. "

I'm in when the base tier sale occurs at some point during the countdown ($0.99 bitches) or when the BTA comes down to something sane/realistic/etc.

I'm in when the base tier sale occurs at some point during the countdown ($0.99 bitches) or when the BTA comes down to something sane/realistic/etc.
The sale should be tomorrow :)

The average only got messed up because we had 2 big donations at the very start, it messed sales up a bit but i'm still ever so thankful that they donated that much!

Just wanted to give this thread a bump and say that the sale is now on for $0.99.  Worth it for One Finger Death Punch alone, and you get a few extra games with it. 

Just wanted to give this thread a bump and say that the sale is now on for $0.99. Worth it for One Finger Death Punch alone, and you get a few extra games with it.
Indeed. If I hadn't already gotten Death Punch in the groupees bundle, I'd have bought this. Heck, I still might, and give the steam key to a friend.

Indeed. If I hadn't already gotten Death Punch in the groupees bundle, I'd have bought this. Heck, I still might, and give the steam key to a friend.
Yeah, same place I got mine. Love the One Finger Death Punch. Bought this bundle because OFDP is good enough to buy twice. It's not deep, but I can pick it up and put it down and enjoy the heck out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd buy this if I didn't have most of the other games. I'd only be interested in Saviors, so I'm not sure if it's worth a dollar for just that 1 game.

If the BTA came down to let's say $2.99 or maybe, if you put a gun to my head, $3.99, I would recommend the BTA for "The Grave Digger".  Another quirky, fun, pick up n put down kinda game, IMO.  (This is also assuming you didn't have One Finger Death Punch and maybe the Cognitions (shaaaa, royt)).

Last edited by a moderator:
If the BTA came down to let's say $2.99 or maybe, if you put a gun to my head, $3.99, I would recommend the BTA for "The Grave Digger". Another quirky, fun, pick up n put down kinda game, IMO. (This is also assuming you didn't have One Finger Death Punch and maybe the Cognitions (shaaaa, royt)).
I'm missing QbQbQb, Saviors, Slender 5 Pages, Along Came A Spider, and The Grave Digger. Definitely not worth BTA for me. I'll probably end up passing on this bundle, I'm not a big enough fan of bullet hell to buy the bundle just for Saviors.

I'm missing QbQbQb, Saviors, Slender 5 Pages, Along Came A Spider, and The Grave Digger. Definitely not worth BTA for me. I'll probably end up passing on this bundle, I'm not a big enough fan of bullet hell to buy the bundle just for Saviors.
I hear ya, you can find The Grave Digger for $1.00 at various sale times/places. I would definitely give it a "Buy" at a dollar. I picked up the $0.99 to get Saviors and QbQbQb and a giveaway copy of OFDP, figured that was worth the price of admission.

Hello everyone,

Thought I would share this if you are a fan of PC indie games.

-Isaac The Adventurer (Windows/Desura): a fresh 3D platformer.

-Hairy Tales (Windows,Mac/Desura): a stunning and smart 3D action puzzler.

-Along Came A Spider (Windows/Desura): demented physics based arcade offering starring a spider.
Here you list these three games as having a Desura key. On the bundle site they only show as direct downloads. I'm pretty sure all three actually are on Desura, so is this post wrong or is the bundle page wrong?

Here you list these three games as having a Desura key. On the bundle site they only show as direct downloads. I'm pretty sure all three actually are on Desura, so is this post wrong or is the bundle page wrong?
Unfortunately, due to technical issues we couldn't get our hands on the codes for these games. I would have been nice to have those included though.

bread's done
Back