(OUT OF STOCK!)NeoGeo Pocket 4 pack games $15 NEW at ebgames.com

[quote name='Kuma']You just killed any semblance of me having a good day[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I was gone from CAG for 10 minutes and this came and went in those 10 minutes...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No kidding, I was gone from CAG for 10 minutes and this came and went in those 10 minutes...[/QUOTE]

It was actually in stock for at least 2 hours....I waited until I ordered mine before posting.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It was actually in stock for at least 2 hours....I waited until I ordered mine before posting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I'm not actively searching for a neo geo pocket so I wouldn't be randomly looking on EB for it.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It was actually in stock for at least 2 hours....I waited until I ordered mine before posting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I'm not actively searching for a neo geo pocket so I wouldn't be randomly looking on EB for it. I'm just hoping it might come back into stock at some point, no big deal if it doesn't though.

I bought identical bundles at Hastings a little over a year ago, you might want to check a local Hastings shop (or maybe gohastings.com, their website?) and see if any of them have any left.

Although, Hastings was asking a bit more ($80 for the NGPC/6-game bundle, I think maybe $40 for the 4-game).

bread's done
Back