Pariah w/ free bonus - 19.90 and The Bard's Tale - 11.90

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Bard's Tale looks tempting. How is GoGamer? Never ordered from them before. These are new right?[/QUOTE]

GoGamer is great. Have no fears ordering from them.

Yeah all new.

They also have Project Snowblind (PS2) for $9.99

Project Snowblind

243348.gif

ah, screw it...thanks op, i picked it up with the dirt cheap shipping...i dont mind the wait because i dont plan on playing it any time soon...though i hope it dont drop to $19.99 at BB before i get it

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']ah, screw it...thanks op, i picked it up with the dirt cheap shipping...i dont mind the wait because i dont plan on playing it any time soon...though i hope it dont drop to $19.99 at BB before i get it[/QUOTE]

Well at least you get Marine Sharpshooter 2 (PC) with it free ;)

i wont be using MS 2 because i just don't have time for pc games...i use to place pc games, but with all of the console games that i could be playing instead (that i havent had a chance to), i just don't have the time to...plus, i have to stop somewhere...my collection would be out of control (as if it already isn't)

EDIT: im surprised this isn't front-page material...i mean, has this dropped anywhere else yet? no offense, but it seems that Cheapy is either too busy or is getting picky with what deals to display on the front page

picked up snowblind and bard's tale. hope snowblind is as fun as Deus Ex and its sequel.

is Pariah worth getting? cool game?

I may order Bards Tale for that price. I picked up Project Snowblind for $10 at Circuit City a few months back and it's worth it.

[quote name='sammyjay']Any impressions on Pariah? Worth 19.90?[/QUOTE]
nope.
not that great.
knidava let down
i think Circuit city still has it for $14?

[quote name='Psyure']nope.
not that great.
knidava let down
i think Circuit city still has it for $14?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I can find it a bit cheaper then. Bard still looks good for 12 though.

bread's done
Back