Play-Asia & CAG Charity Raffle for Child’s Play Winners Announced: $10,485 Raised!

Thanks Cheapy!!! I figured I never win anything, but this is pretty cool. MGS3 limited edtion will go good with my GCN version of the first one, and Substance Xbox version.

Thanks to who donated it.!

Did anyone win prize #10?( Matted Print of Chakan the Forever Man by the creator Robert Kraus. With the matting its 8 X 10 and Robert has done a original chalk drawing along the bottom of the matting.)

Received the spreadsheet with the winners today. (hooray!)

.....I don't know who won the hundred bucks, but they really really should hurry it up and message Cheapy with their address. Money has this nasty habit of burning holes in pockets ;)

I'll be shipping out the items hopefully in the next two days (barring work, of course). So keep an eye out :applause:

[quote name='chakan']Did anyone win prize #10?( Matted Print of Chakan the Forever Man by the creator Robert Kraus. With the matting its 8 X 10 and Robert has done a original chalk drawing along the bottom of the matting.)[/quote]

They did...but they said they weren't too interested in the item and would consider giving it to someone who makes anther donation to Childs Play....I'm guessing by your username, that you might be interested.

Yes, I am very interested.
How should I proceed? Can I donate again through the original link? How much would be appropriate; should I PM the original winner?

[quote name='marten']Received the spreadsheet with the winners today. (hooray!)

.....I don't know who won the hundred bucks, but they really really should hurry it up and message Cheapy with their address. Money has this nasty habit of burning holes in pockets ;)

I'll be shipping out the items hopefully in the next two days (barring work, of course). So keep an eye out :applause:[/quote]

I actually made the time today to ship all the prizes I donated out.

Yes, even the hundred bucks (no, I didn't MAIL it...those post office people are broke, you know) went out via UPS today as well.

Congratulations to all the winners...barring UPS being a bunch of asshats, you should all have your prizes by the end of next week.

P.S. As to the CAG that won the "random" box...well...it's a large box with a bit of weight behind it. Hope you're good at lifting :lol:

[quote name='marten']P.S. As to the CAG that won the "random" box...well...it's a large box with a bit of weight behind it. Hope you're good at lifting :lol:[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Can't wait to see what's inside.

the ps2 has been sitting here un-used waiting for some quality time with the FF12. Still have MGS:pO to finish.

[quote name='marten']I actually made the time today to ship all the prizes I donated out.

Yes, even the hundred bucks (no, I didn't MAIL it...those post office people are broke, you know) went out via UPS today as well.

Congratulations to all the winners...barring UPS being a bunch of asshats, you should all have your prizes by the end of next week.

P.S. As to the CAG that won the "random" box...well...it's a large box with a bit of weight behind it. Hope you're good at lifting :lol:[/quote]

The Disgaea set was received today. Thank you so much!

bread's done
Back