Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Nice :D 2.99 Win off the free code. Time 1:26 ish[/QUOTE]

Same here, I won it at 1:18 am. No idea what I should use the $3 on.

Seems I keep entering at the wrong times, either a bit early or late after someone says they win on here.

I am hoping I can win like I did with inFamous 2 but it is not seeming likely this time. Rather discouraging.

[quote name='andrewl923']Yes I won the game! I never won anything in my life and now I finally won. Now how long should I expect for the game to come by USPS?[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like when I won the Subway Giftcard from one of the previous promos... expect to be waiting a good while. I don't think they ship it until after the whole promotion is over.

The prizes more than likely wont ship out until at least 8-10 weeks after the game ends. This game ends on 11/13 so figure 8-10 weeks after that.

At 6:50am I won the game!! Thanks CAG and OP!!! Now I could get Zelda! Think I'll have Subway for dinner tonight.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']The prizes more than likely wont ship out until at least 8-10 weeks after the game ends. This game ends on 11/13 so figure 8-10 weeks after that.[/QUOTE]

You know, I just noticed that this is not "win it before you can buy it". Is there a chance maybe they'll stick to how they've always done these contests and ship out the games before it's released? Or will we be actually waiting 8-10 weeks?

[quote name='Los 33x']At 6:50am I won the game!! Thanks CAG and OP!!! Now I could get Zelda! Think I'll have Subway for dinner tonight.

You know, I just noticed that this is not "win it before you can buy it". Is there a chance maybe they'll stick to how they've always done these contests and ship out the games before it's released? Or will we be actually waiting 8-10 weeks?[/QUOTE]

Thats just Marketing language. You're techincally winning it before the game is avaliable for purchase in stores. Doesn't mean you'll be "playing" it before then.

[quote name='MrBoss']Thats just Marketing language. You're techincally winning it before the game is avaliable for purchase in stores. Doesn't mean you'll be "playing" it before then.[/QUOTE]

Not completely. The last few contests were "win it before you can buy it", and if you won a few weeks before the launch day, they sent you the whatever it was the weekend before launch.

have a few extra rewards
UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION™ CUSTOM MULTIPLAYER WEAPON
5PND-B4NJ-JPB7

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION™ DYNAMIC THEME
Q68M-MMN5-5P28

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION™ MULTIPLAYER DRAKE CHARACTER SKIN
ECKA-4AN5-3GPL

[quote name='dxology']have a few extra rewards
5PND-B4NJ-JPB7
[/QUOTE]
Nabbed this one, thanks!

I have a few Killzone 3 codes that I'm willing to trade for either the Uncharted Drake or AK weapon. I'm in Canada so the actual physical prizes wouldn't work for me here anyway.

Send me a PM if you wanna trade :D

ECKA-4AN5-3GPL[/QUOTE]

i got this one, thanks :), the dynamic theme was already taken, now if only i could have multiplayer code, .... i misread this one and i tought it was for the multiplayer :S.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']The prizes more than likely wont ship out until at least 8-10 weeks after the game ends. This game ends on 11/13 so figure 8-10 weeks after that.[/QUOTE]

During the 2nd to last subway contest, they shipped out copies of Playstation Move Heroes before the release date, which was long before the contest ended (and much shorter than 8-10 weeks IIRC). Most people also received Infamous 2 a day or 2 before the release date. When it comes to the regular editions of the physical game prizes, they shipped those before the release date.. but the gift cards, collector's edition games, and ps3 bundles were received later from what I can remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
does the subway site check the IP? I'm in south america right now :S, I don't want to feel discriminated just because I'm traveling.

5PND-B4NJ-JPB7

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION™ DYNAMIC THEME
Q68M-MMN5-5P28

ECKA-4AN5-3GPL[/QUOTE]Wish people would offer these codes via PM so that lurkers can't take them. (Glad to see two of the people said thank you though.)

2 Questions here.

1) which codes are reusable this time? I now know that chip / cup codes aren't

2) is there anyway to get another code for the beta / dc subscription without making a new account?

Anyone know how to get the Naughty Dog AK47 or the Footlong taunt? It says you need subway codes to unlock them, but they aren't selectable as prizes. Any help is appreciated.

[quote name='watergate1974']Anyone know how to get the Naughty Dog AK47 or the Footlong taunt? It says you need subway codes to unlock them, but they aren't selectable as prizes. Any help is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

i believe you need a cup code.

[quote name='MrBoss']Thats just Marketing language. You're techincally winning it before the game is avaliable for purchase in stores. Doesn't mean you'll be "playing" it before then.[/QUOTE]

In the last IWGs I did receive the Little Big Planet 2 and Infamous 2 a couple days before their launch date.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']In the last IWGs I did receive the Little Big Planet 2 and Infamous 2 a couple days before their launch date.[/QUOTE]
i got those also about 4 days early and got move heros about 7 days before release, i dont remember how early gt5 came

[quote name='legendarydogs']Tried using my cup code but it wouldn't let me get the multiplayer code :([/QUOTE]

That's because the multiplayer cash codes are all sold out. Unfortunately, they are all while supplies last.

I'm like 0 for the century in this contest. 2 Subway contests in a row now :( Not even a voucher on the PSN.

does anyone know if the ps+ codes stack?? i won 2 codes but i dont want to waste them by using them and they dont stack.
i already have a year sub

[quote name='sir-fly']does anyone know if the ps+ codes stack?? i won 2 codes but i dont want to waste them by using them and they dont stack.
i already have a year sub[/QUOTE]

I don't see why it wouldn't stack. I would gladly let you know if I win 2 of them.

I have two extra mp codes and one extra mp cash code. Asking $2.50 (obo) paypal gift or trade. PM to talk. Code sent to you immediately!

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']I don't see why it wouldn't stack. I would gladly let you know if I win 2 of them.[/QUOTE]
the dcu trails didnt stack and a few more game related content on psn.... and psn is not like live because if you redeem a code on live and u own the content or u just cant stack the content the the live store will tell u u cant use the code..... but psn store excepts all valid codes even if you own the content already

[quote name='sir-fly']the dcu trails didnt stack and a few more game related content on psn.... and psn is not like live because if you redeem a code on live and u own the content or u just cant stack the content the the live store will tell u u cant use the code..... but psn store excepts all valid codes even if you own the content already[/QUOTE]

The DCU code that comes with the game? or is there a separate code you can buy for monthly subscription in store? or are the DCU codes already out for subway?

If it's the DCU code that comes with the game, it's different since it is also acts as an activation key.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']The DCU code that comes with the game? or is there a separate code you can buy for monthly subscription in store? or are the DCU codes already out for subway?

If it's the DCU code that comes with the game, it's different since it is also acts as an activation key.[/QUOTE]
im talking about the dcu trails in last years promo.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I have two extra mp codes and one extra mp cash code. Asking $2.50 (obo) paypal gift or trade. PM to talk. Code sent to you immediately![/QUOTE]

I think I speak for real CAG's here and say GTFO.

Might not be nice, but a) this isn't a trade/sale thread and b) everyone has been giving them (PS3 codes) out for free to help other CAGer's out.

Some things aren't worth being petty for, but more power to you.

[quote name='SuppaMan']I think I speak for real CAG's here and say GTFO.

Might not be nice, but a) this isn't a trade/sale thread and b) everyone has been giving them (PS3 codes) out for free to help other CAGer's out.

Some things aren't worth being petty for, but more power to you.[/QUOTE]

Suck my dic.k! I paid for the F'n cup and drove to go get them. I am just selling the code for my cost and I don't remember asking you what you think! Some on this board have been selling them for $10+ so bite me!

anyone know when they will ship the uncharted 3 game? also if i forward an address to us postal mail will it ship to the forwarded address or the one stated for shipping?

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']anyone know when they will ship the uncharted 3 game? also if i forward an address to us postal mail will it ship to the forwarded address or the one stated for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Nothing is known about when they'll ship out, but I can tell you I received Infamous 2 a week before the release date from their previous contest.

I can confirm that Canadians can participate in the beta! You have to create a US account to redeem the codes first. Then log back into your Canadian one and start the game.

Cheers :D

bread's done
Back