Please help me fight Uncharted 3 eBay case

FIERCEPRODUCTS

CAGiversary!
I am calling on the community to help me. For those of you who received the AMC EVENT Uncharted 3 early copy of the game, and also the SUBWAY TASTE FOR ADVENTURE copies of the game.

I forgot to mention in the eBay listing about the promo scratched off barcode and buyer thinks its a defect/damage.

facts:
-admitted and apologized to the buyer I failed to mention tear/hole unintentionally. offered the guy 98% refund for the return of the item. 98% because I wanted to keep some money to cover the eBay fees for the sale which is fair.

-buyer refused my offer.

-buyer leaves me negative feedback and emails me stating that "I should've been honest from the start"

3 days later he opens a dispute wants full refund.

SO PLEASE HELP ME AND SHOW THIS GUY THAT IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE BY ME, AND I EVEN OFFERED HIM A REFUND AND HE REFUSED. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE OR IF YOU CAN SHOW A PICTURE OF YOUR GAME AND THAT YOUR EARLY COPIES OF UNCHARTED 3 HAD BARCODES ALTERED.

THANK YOU GUYS.

give him a full refund and not 98% crap? You could have gotten your fee back anyway if he agree to cancel the transition.

if he opened a SNAD case just make sure you select the "Return for full refund" option otherwise it is quite possible eBay will allow him to keep the game AND make you refund the full purchase price plus shipping.

The right thing to do is over a full refund + original shipping + return shipping + apologize a million times and hopefully by doing so he won't leave negative feedback and low DSRs. At that point he might be in a good enough mood to agree to a cancellation request (has to be filed within 45 days of his original payment) and if he does you'll get your FVF back.

Good luck.

update. i closed the dispute granting him full refund if item is returned per ebay rules.. guy never returned it and he closes the case himself. LOL he knows im right. loser.

[quote name='FIERCEPRODUCTS']update. i closed the dispute granting him full refund if item is returned per ebay rules.. guy never returned it and he closes the case himself. LOL he knows im right. loser.[/QUOTE]

So you kept your money? Good.

[quote name='FIERCEPRODUCTS']update. i closed the dispute granting him full refund if item is returned per ebay rules.. guy never returned it and he closes the case himself. LOL he knows im right. loser.[/QUOTE]
what about the negative feedback he left? What happens to that?

So he keep the game and got a refund. Wow thats messed up. I won't refund someone til I have whatever was purchased returned to me. Then I refund the buyer.

[quote name='finsfan0210']So he keep the game and got a refund. Wow thats messed up. I won't refund someone til I have whatever was purchased returned to me. Then I refund the buyer.[/QUOTE]

No he didnt get a refund

I wouldn't call him a loser, he probably didn't want to deal with it and said screw it. You should have just offered a full refund instead of being a douche, this is one of the reasons why I don't buy as much on eBay anymore.

what the fuck? 98%? that's just silly. You made the mistake, you suck it up and pay for return shipping and full refund.

I wonder if the guy will do a chargeback.

bread's done
Back