Polaroid 32'' LCD HDTV for ONLY $599 @ CC

[quote name='FlameEye']Best deal I've seen in a while for a TV that size. From some reviews I've read, it's a decent TV and works good with a 360. Both online and in-store. Can it get any better?

I'm definitely getting mine tommorrow.
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Polaroid-32-LCD-HDTV-FLM-3232/sem/rpsm/oid/143563/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do#tabs :lol:[/quote]

I saw a polaroid HDTV last time I was at Circuit City, and while I don't know if it was the same model, it had a noticibly worse picture than the rest of the HDTV's. The picture looked almost ad bad as the SDTV's. Definately check it out before you buy it.

I got a 32" Spectre LCD at Costco.com for $599. I think the deal is still going on. I'd get that because of the return policy.

[quote name='n25philly']I saw a polaroid HDTV last time I was at Circuit City, and while I don't know if it was the same model, it had a noticibly worse picture than the rest of the HDTV's. The picture looked almost ad bad as the SDTV's. Definately check it out before you buy it.[/QUOTE]

Could just be they didn't have it hooked up right, I ran into that looking at the WestingHouse Best Buy has on clearance/sale, one store had it hooked up and it looked like complete and utter crap, the worst looking picture by far out of the 30 sets, went to the other BB down the road and holy crap what a difference, looked stunning.

The Costo TV also sounds like a good deal, but I'm only able to get a TV with monthly payments. Doesanybody know if Costco offers monthly payments?

[quote name='FlameEye']The Costo TV also sounds like a good deal, but I'm only able to get a TV with monthly payments. Doesanybody know if Costco offers monthly payments?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Costco as I know never offer monthly payment and they only accept Debit/check card or AMEX.

bread's done
Back