PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Gonna try to get the FFXIII item tonight at 12AM EST.....so I just have to log in half an hour early, go to the Central Plaza, and wait for a Christmas tree to appear in the bottom right corner and I'll get the item?

Sounds easy enough....[/QUOTE]

Yup, you get to watch a trailer of the game and get a free item. It's nice.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I managed to get the Home logo statue and also got the Christmas tree when I checked the box in Central Plaza. Am I supposed to do something after I'm inside Screen 6 of the theater? I'm not getting anything just by entering the area.[/QUOTE]

If they aren't automatically appearing, they probably removed them from the server.

Someone talk me out of wasting money on Star Trek uniforms. I have all but the black already in EU.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Gonna try to get the FFXIII item tonight at 12AM EST.....so I just have to log in half an hour early, go to the Central Plaza, and wait for a Christmas tree to appear in the bottom right corner and I'll get the item?

Sounds easy enough....[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's it lol.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I managed to get the Home logo statue and also got the Christmas tree when I checked the box in Central Plaza. Am I supposed to do something after I'm inside Screen 6 of the theater? I'm not getting anything just by entering the area.[/QUOTE]

Either they took it out or the pop up never showed up. You do get the items as soon as you enter though. Just check in your personal space to see if you got them.

EDIT: Stealthcat beat me to it lol.

As far as the Star Trek stuff...are you really gonna use them on NA Home or just want them because it will be a rare item? I personally only buy stuff when I know I'll wear it for sure.

[quote name='NovaKane']Yep, that's it lol.

Either they took it out or the pop up never showed up. You do get the items as soon as you enter though. Just check in your personal space to see if you got them.

EDIT: Stealthcat beat me to it lol.

As far as the Star Trek stuff...are you really gonna use them on NA Home or just want them because it will be a rare item? I personally only buy stuff when I know I'll wear it for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's true, I don't really even wear them on the EU since there are cooler costumes. That D-A-C game controls horribly, much rather play the other double stick shooters which seem to be 10 times faster. I already bought the Blu-Ray for a lot of money. Paying for previously free Home leftovers, boo! Thanks man.

EDIT - There's a glitch found by CBeyond on Playstation forums to get the IREM Spelunker kimonos (m/f) in HK:

I'm not sure if this was posted here already...but along with the irem Christmas themed spaces from Japan...a glitch came over with them to Asia Home.
In the Spelunker mines mini-game...at the end of the game...the left statue has a trigger that simply says "NOT LOCALISED".
Click through it to get to the code...enter "20090706" and you get the Spelunker yukatas, just like in Japan.
I know this wasn't on purpose...and expect this will end soon...so hurry and get them!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stealthcat']
I'm not sure if this was posted here already...but along with the irem Christmas themed spaces from Japan...a glitch came over with them to Asia Home.
In the Spelunker mines mini-game...at the end of the game...the left statue has a trigger that simply says "NOT LOCALISED".
Click through it to get to the code...enter "20090706" and you get the Spelunker yukatas, just like in Japan.
I know this wasn't on purpose...and expect this will end soon...so hurry and get them![/QUOTE]

AWESOME - I'm doing this tonight!!!! Thanks for the head's up!

I officially have everything from the JP events EXCEPT the Mao Glasses (Disgaea) and the Tales of Vesperia snack, both of which are coming up in a few hours. I loved the cardboard tank with the feet sticking out for MGS - too funny!! Thanks for all the info NovaKane!!! I thought I'd maybe get one or two things - not everything!! Glad they extended it too...

And if anyone cares - I finally figured out the Fifa 10 song they played at the JP event - Daylight (from the Fifa 10 soundtrack...big duh on my part.):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-GpV8Q2l4

Merry Christmas everyone! Golden Boxing Gloves (m) at Red Poker Room, EA space in NA! There is a Christmas Lamp for visiting Home Square in Japan and HK Christmas Day, EDIT when snowing on the 25th.

Guess what? let the madness begin again, now in Home Asia! Now we can know what the Illumination Event shows say in English? There are less shows but prizes for watching just like in Japan.

On the 26th, new survey in Music Cafe (JP server). Get a yellow glowing scallion looking thing (m/f, similar to the green one given out awhile ago).

EDIT: Changed the schedules, now from CBeyond in Playstation forums:

a big thank you for BaronBrain posting the time...but the times aren't right!...so here i took his list and corrected the Eastern and Pacific times and changed the format back to match the signs in Home Square (and the way I posted the Japan times)...

Friday, December 25 (Hong Kong times)
10:00 (12/24-9PM EST, 12/24-6PM PST) - Last Rebellion
12:00 (12/24-11PM EST, 12/24-8PM PST) - Bayonetta
14:00 (12/25-1AM EST, 12/24-10PM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
16:00 (12/25-3AM EST, 12/25-12AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
18:00 (12/25-5AM EST, 12/25-2AM PST) - R-Type Tactics II
20:00 (12/25-7AM EST, 12/25-4AM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII
22:00 (12/25-9AM EST, 12/25-6AM PST) - Disgaea 3
24:00 (12/25-11AM EST, 12/25-8AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Patty
26:00 (12/25-1PM EST, 12/25-10AM PST) - Last Rebellion

Saturday, December 26 (Hong Kong times)
10:00 (12/25-9PM EST, 12/25-6PM PST) - Bayonetta
12:00 (12/25-11PM EST, 12/25-8PM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
14:00 (12/26-1AM EST, 12/25-10PM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
16:00 (12/26-3AM EST, 12/26-12AM PST) - R-Type Tactics II
18:00 (12/26-5AM EST, 12/26-2AM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII
20:00 (12/26-7AM EST, 12/26-4AM PST) - Disgaea 3
22:00 (12/26-9AM EST, 12/26-6AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Patty
24:00 (12/26-11AM EST, 12/26-8AM PST) - Last Rebellion
26:00 (12/26-1PM EST, 12/26-10AM PST) - Bayonetta

Sunday, December 27 (Hong Kong times)

10:00 (12/26-9PM EST, 12/26-6PM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
12:00 (12/26-11PM EST, 12/26-8PM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
14:00 (12/27-1AM EST, 12/26-10PM PST) - R-Type Tactics II
16:00 (12/27-3AM EST, 12/27-12AM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII
18:00 (12/27-5AM EST, 12/27-2AM PST) - Disgaea 3
20:00 (12/27-7AM EST, 12/27-4AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Patty
22:00 (12/27-9AM EST, 12/27-6AM PST) - Last Rebellion
24:00 (12/27-11AM EST, 12/27-8AM PST) - Bayonetta
26:00 (12/27-1PM EST, 12/27-10AM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Monday, December 28 (Hong Kong Times)
10:00 (12/27-9PM EST, 12/27-6PM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
12:00 (12/27-11PM EST, 12/27-8PM PST) - R-Type Tactics II
14:00 (12/28-1AM EST, 12/27-10PM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII
16:00 (12/28-3AM EST, 12/28-12AM PST) - Disgaea 3
18:00 (12/28-5AM EST, 12/28-2AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Patty
20:00 (12/28-7AM EST, 12/28-4AM PST) - Last Rebellion
22:00 (12/28-9AM EST, 12/28-6AM PST) - Bayonetta
24:00 (12/28-11AM EST, 12/28-8AM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
26:00 (12/28-1PM EST, 12/28-10AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle

Tuesday, December 29 (Hong Kong times)

10:00 (12/28-9PM EST, 12/28-6PM PST) - R-Type Tactics II
12:00 (12/28-11PM EST, 12/28-8PM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII
14:00 (12/29-1AM EST, 12/28-10PM PST) - Disgaea 3
16:00 (12/29-3AM EST, 12/29-12AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Patty
18:00 (12/29-5AM EST, 12/29-2AM PST) - Last Rebellion
20:00 (12/29-7AM EST, 12/29-4AM PST) - Bayonetta
22:00 (12/29-9AM EST, 12/29-6AM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
24:00 (12/29-11AM EST, 12/29-8AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
26:00 (12/29-1PM EST, 12/29-10AM PST) - R-Type Tactics II

Wednesday, December 30 (Hong Kong times)
10:00 (12/29-9PM EST, 12/29-6PM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII
12:00 (12/29-11PM EST, 12/29-8PM PST) - Disgaea 3
14:00 (12/30-1AM EST, 12/29-10PM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Patty
16:00 (12/30-3AM EST, 12/30-12AM PST) - Last Rebellion
18:00 (12/30-5AM EST, 12/30-2AM PST) - Bayonetta
20:00 (12/30-7AM EST, 12/30-4AM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
22:00 (12/30-9AM EST, 12/30-6AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
24:00 (12/30-11AM EST, 12/30-8AM PST) - R-Type Tactics II
26:00 (12/30-1PM EST, 12/30-10AM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII

Thursday, December 31 (Hong Kong times)
10:00 (12/30-9PM EST, 12/30-6PM PST) - Disgaea 3
12:00 (12/30-11PM EST, 12/30-8PM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Patty
14:00 (12/31-1AM EST, 12/30-10PM PST) - Last Rebellion
16:00 (12/31-3AM EST, 12/31-12AM PST) - Bayonetta
18:00 (12/31-5AM EST, 12/31-2AM PST) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
20:00 (12/31-7AM EST, 12/31-4AM PST) - Tales of Vesperia - Estelle
22:00 (12/31-9AM EST, 12/31-6AM PST) - Final Fantasy XIII
Message Edited by cbeyond on 12-24-2009 10:30 PM

*It can take time to download data. You are asked, therefore,
to be in Home Square at least 30 minutes before an event to
ensure that you don't miss anything.

*In the event to which the present box mark attaches, free
reward items will be distributed (only the first time).
Message Edited by BaronBrain on 12-24-2009 12:28 PM

Ok, I need to go to bed or Santa won't bring me anything.

Guys if you didnt know this already:

NA PS HOME:

Visit the EA Red Poker Room to get Golden Boxing Gloves for FREE!!!! - Will last a few days/weeks
Also heard you can get a laptop ornament from the Golf EA space(1st floor)...not 100% sure on this but I heard it from a person.

One last thing...apparently today, Dec 26, around 12PMPST(3EST) something will occur in Central Plaza. Not sure what it will be...event? or award? Check it when the time comes.

[quote name='darknight88']Guys if you didnt know this already:

NA PS HOME:

Visit the EA Red Poker Room to get Golden Boxing Gloves for FREE!!!! - Will last a few days/weeks
Also heard you can get a laptop ornament from the Golf EA space(1st floor)...not 100% sure on this but I heard it from a person.

One last thing...apparently today, Dec 26, around 12PMPST(3EST) something will occur in Central Plaza. Not sure what it will be...event? or award? Check it when the time comes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got the Boxing gloves as well as the laptop.

[quote name='darknight88']Guys if you didnt know this already:

NA PS HOME:

One last thing...apparently today, Dec 26, around 12PMPST(3EST) something will occur in Central Plaza. Not sure what it will be...event? or award? Check it when the time comes.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I noticed is they got rid of the tree and seem to be trying to do some New Years Ball drop possibly but clicking on the space did not give any new item.

[quote name='Owen']The only thing I noticed is they got rid of the tree and seem to be trying to do some New Years Ball drop possibly but clicking on the space did not give any new item.[/QUOTE]

Yea thats why I said I wasnt sure what the outcome was gonna be. It just turned out to be an event. Apparently it has to do with NYC or something(preview of wats to come new years I guess). No rewards today from that event.

Japan server update:

> Free glowing leek (yellow) from Music Cafe survey - if you have the other glowing leek, note that one is green. This one is yellow.

> Free Fifa Yellow/Green Lion statue for your apartment - go to Feva Arena and check out the yellow lion statue there (link) - Really, my apartment won't hold anymore crap...but free is free!

> Free Random White Item gifts (3) - catch it snowing in Central Plaza and get one of the three random gifts. link I don't know the times, but I did get the Christmas lamp...somehow

> Miku Cafe event going on - not sure if you get anything (I stayed there for 45 minutes and fell asleep :/ - didn't see anything new in my inventory soooo...)

EU Winter Wonderland has reset. If you missed the first few days mini-games, you can play them now. Go get those items Jerajdai!

[quote name='Stealthcat']EU Winter Wonderland has reset. If you missed the first few days mini-games, you can play them now. Go get those items Jerajdai![/QUOTE]

Oh yeah!!! Thanks for the head's up - I'm on my way!! LOLOL :D

UPDATE
- Got on the EU server and was able to get the snowman and the box ornament both the same day - it gives you the option to pick which minigame to do (versus only having one day to do it) - pretty cool I felt.

Also got the golden gloves and the laptop off the NA server -- that LAPTOP IS AWESOME - highly suggest stopping by the EA Golf complex to get it (and might as well walk upstairs for the gloves as well - m only btw)

Celebrate the New Year with IREM. The spaces have all changed from night time to sunrises and the decorations and costumes are all changed too. Get a Black and Yellow Yukata (m/f) in both JP and HK servers from the Neighborhood Committee Lady in the Carnival/Festival place.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Celebrate the New Year with IREM. The spaces have all changed from night time to sunrises and the decorations and costumes are all changed too. Get a Black and Yellow Yukata (m/f) in both JP and HK servers from the Neighborhood Committee Lady in the Carnival/Festival place.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!! :D Can't have too many yukatas...

BTW, got the New Year fan from home square, but hadn't gotten the New Year mochi thing yet (hear it's up on the Asia server though) - both of these are included in the white gift items I mentioned in a previous post.

I know for the US Home last night when the Ball dropped they gave out Happy New Year 2010 shirts and hats for both male and female avatars. It was kind of funny since they were a few minutes fast so I got to watch the Home ball drop then turn on the TV and see the NY ball drop on its 3 hour West Coast delay.

Ball in NA Home basically drops based by the time on your system clock. Using myself as the example, Ball dropped for me before it even dropped for it dropped in Times Square. Otherwise free 2010 shirt & hat for both male and Female. Male shirt is corrupt at the moment showing 'not found'. Female items work perfect. Too bad hats are just retooled Thanksgiving ones.

I missed the hat and t-shirt for the New Year's Ball drop, but I'm still hung over with all December PS Home freebies right now. :D

Got the Kagami Mochi on JP and Asia servers - not sure if that is still available. Ended up getting all 4 of the New Year's paddles on the JP server (I think this was a bug - I kept getting kicked from the server which is why I think I got all of them. No biggie because each paddle has the same pattern but a different kanji), and the yellow/black yukata from IREM is REALLY nice.

[quote name='Jerajdai']I missed the hat and t-shirt for the New Year's Ball drop, but I'm still hung over with all December PS Home freebies right now. :D

Got the Kagami Mochi on JP and Asia servers - not sure if that is still available. Ended up getting all 4 of the New Year's paddles on the JP server (I think this was a bug - I kept getting kicked from the server which is why I think I got all of them. No biggie because each paddle has the same pattern but a different kanji), and the yellow/black yukata from IREM is REALLY nice.[/QUOTE]

Try resetting your clock to 5-10 min before midnight of New Year's Eve and go the the Central Plaza. That trick worked all of New Year's Day. I never figure out how to get that glitch in JP though.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Try resetting your clock to 5-10 min before midnight of New Year's Eve and go the the Central Plaza. That trick worked all of New Year's Day. I never figure out how to get that glitch in JP though.[/QUOTE]

I just tried that, and it did not seem to work for me. They have probably pulled the items by now...

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']I just tried that, and it did not seem to work for me. They have probably pulled the items by now...[/QUOTE]

Only worked till like 3-4 AM on Jan 1/2010. After a few hours, that glitch didnt work anymore.

Heads up, the PSP Go t-shirts in HK Home were finally given out to those that entered the contest. Check your PS3 inbox if you entered.

[quote name='Jerajdai']
Japan server update:

> Free glowing leek (yellow) from Music Cafe survey - if you have the other glowing leek, note that one is green. This one is yellow.
[/QUOTE]

I just got back from vacation yesterday and went to the cafe and it appears the survey is no longer giving away anything at this time.

Also, it appears the Golden Gloves (entering the EA red table poker space) and the Laptop (entering the EA Golf space) are also no longer available, as I tried to get those yesterday as well to no avail.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Let's hope for some new freebies come this Thursday.[/QUOTE]

The Diesel store in the EU Home now has a free “Be Stupid” shirt for both male and female avatars.

[quote name='Jerajdai']
the new MuiMui Cruiser space in japan looks kinda cool.
[/QUOTE]

It's very cool. I like how you can use the spyglasses at the top of the winding staircase to spy on the LoccoRocco Island personal space.

It also has a nice LoccoRocco style game of Reversi/Othello. I scored 59 to 7 and still didn't win anything, so like the chess and checkers games in Home, there appears to be no rewards for playing.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Got some Free Waterfall Terrace boots after fishing for a bit. Don't know exact requirements though. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

You get them for "Mastering" trout fishing (catching 25 trout).

25 Rainbow Trout (Waterfall Terrace Boots Home Reward)
75 Largemouth Bass
125 Channel Catfish
175 Pike (Waterfall Terrace Pants Home Reward)
225 Chinook Salmon
275 Golden Mahseer

I suspect there is at least one more home reward, probably two (jacket & hat).

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Got some Free Waterfall Terrace boots after fishing for a bit. Don't know exact requirements though. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

If I get invited to this space, but dont own it, can I still get the rewards?

[quote name='darknight88']If I get invited to this space, but dont own it, can I still get the rewards?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you'll still get the items as long as you hit the quota for the fish amount.

NA Home:

- Golden Boxing Gloves (Female) - now available in EA's Green Poker Room. If anyone remembers, there was a mistake last month only allowin' the males to get them. I think this offer ends on Jan 14th.

JP Home:

- Last Rebellion shirt w/ sword (M/F) - Just play the game in the Disgaea space where you have to mimic each others actions.

large_T031.png

large_T031.png

- Disgaea Shirt (M/F) - Answer 10 trivia questions correct in the Disgaea space to get the shirt.

large_T031.png

large_T031.png

I will *not* be inviting people to the fishing space to unlock shit. I don't plan on idling on my PS3 for that long while people fish.

[quote name='georox']i will *not* be inviting people to the fishing space to unlock shit. I don't plan on idling on my ps3 for that long while people fish.[/quote]

Lmao!

[quote name='NovaKane']
JP Home:

- Last Rebellion shirt w/ sword (M/F) - Just play the game in the Disgaea space where you have to mimic each others actions.

large_T031.png

large_T031.png
[/QUOTE]

For the Last Rebellion shirt, you need to get 80% or higher consistency with your partner to unlock the shirt. Very cool shirt because you have a sword hanging out at your side!

I hate how fucking impossible it is to get the preorder codes.. >_> Best stuff on Home, but I'm not dropping $60 on a game I can get for under $30 in a few months.

[quote name='georox']I hate how fucking impossible it is to get the preorder codes.. >_> Best stuff on Home, but I'm not dropping $60 on a game I can get for under $30 in a few months.[/QUOTE]

So very true. Would have loved a couple of those preorder codes but I'm with ya. No way I'm going to buy full price for just the HOME code. I should have with Infamous but too late now.

I didn't get inFamous til it hit $30 here, didn't love it as much as everyone hyped it up either... what I'm regretting is Darksiders, that armor is sweet as hell, and nobody will part with a code. :( The MAG apartment worries me too.

[FONT=verdana,geneva]EU Home
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Team A Shirts (Red): KCJ2-A4BN-KQED[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Team B Shirts (Blue): 3EG8-CFB2-9GG5[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]I don't know how long these will last, I redeemed both myself though.

Edit: From AlphaZone4.com
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]
teamAcode-300x168.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]
teamBcode-300x168.png
[/FONT]

You may have been playing something called “The Game“. It’s been promoted in Home recently and the shirts the avatars have been modelling are now available with this time limited code!

These codes are available until the 10th December 2012, so I don’t believe there is any huge rush to grab them quickly. However, choose your allegiance and show off your support for Team A or Team B with these free shirts, available now!
[FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT]

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Too bad while getting IREM freebies I got F13 twice. I didn't even get my Yukata bottoms.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't get the noodles, now virtual me, if I was a tall winged turkey footed horse, will be so hungry :(.

Well, I got a few F13 errors, few hours later upon logging back in it said I received the items, so just login later.

[quote name='georox']Well, I got a few F13 errors, few hours later upon logging back in it said I received the items, so just login later.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll try that this weekend. I tried deleting Home and reinstalling, but it wouldn't let me on the server after I did that.

[quote name='NovaKane']Yeah this is a good look for NA Home. Hopefully we get the beach and cave in the future too.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget IREM's R-Factor space as well, which has a nice mini R-Factor game which you can win a nice looking red kimono if you score high enough.

As for NA's version of IREM's carnival space, it isn't yet giving away as many free stuff as the Asian and Japanese versions, but there is still plenty to collect for those interested.

Alphazone has a full list HERE with pics.

Keep in mind, if a vendor has multiple items to give away like the T-shirts (5), Balloons (4), Cotton Candy (4), Droll Masks (3), Okonomiyaki (2) - they will only give one item away each day. However, if you don't feel like waiting each day, all you have to do is change the date for your PS3 by 1 day and go back and collect the next day's prizes, so on and so forth.

The main things missing from the NA Carnival space is the fish vendor and the fish you can catch, and lots of addition prizes for the Shooting Range game, like several additional geometric shape chairs, action figures, additional R-Factor ship model, additional transformer style robot model, party hats, etc.

I suspect in time these too will show up for those interested.

PlayStationHomePicture11-5-200911-3.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture11-5-20091-3.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture11-5-20091-2.jpg

PlayStationHomePicture11-6-20093-03.jpg

And if you look closely, you'll see the food even shows steam coming off it... lol

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']
Alphazone has a full list HERE with pics.[/QUOTE]

OOOOHHH...so that's where I got that white cat t-shirt :oops: Thought I got that from one of the video games in the JP arcade. LOL - that game must given me that giant pink monster cutout thingy. Oh well for that...

bread's done
Back