PS2 Guilty Gear X2 $19.99 @ Bestbuy.com ($14.99 in store???)

[quote name='JEKKI']Ill tear any of u up in that game![/quote]

too bad it doesnt have online play or else you will be wearing a new donut for your butt

dammit, my bb clearanced theirs to 10% off (from 29.99) about a month ago. i gone one then. ever since, they've been out. wah!

Circuity City i believe is having their older games back on clearance 20-30% off, the discount price. Guilty Gear was one of the games, you may wanna check there.

just picked it up with a GCC......keeping extra coupons on you does help.
I always see first if they have any.........buy 2 cards, put 5 each on them, then go buy my item using one coupon, keeping the other for later. Couldnt find this at circuit city when they got ransacked a few monthes back, and if I remember it was 50% of of 39.99, so 15 bucks beats that........ 8)

Well, Isuka is quite a bit more than just a new version. 4-player simultaneous, (possible) online play, and some kind of story mode deal for single player. It's also balanced differently, since it's based off GG XX#Reload, not GG XX directly.

I got it cheap, like 7.99 and i was needing a fighting game for my gba. I also now have SFA3 and want the new KOF....however the sp is cumbersome to pull off moves with.

bread's done
Back