PS2 Logitech Wireless Controllers?

I've got an extra one that I'll sell to you for $18 shipped. It's in great working condition, nothing wrong with it. Includes controller, receiver, and manual.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Is it one of the newer ones or the older ones btw?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I didn't know there were different ones. How can I tell?

I got mine at buy.com with 5% discount I found online for
Grand Total of 30.39 inc s/h.

Best controller I've ever used, this is the spot to find it!

Tactics CEO

[quote name='btw1217']Hmm, I didn't know there were different ones. How can I tell?[/QUOTE]

If it uses 4 AA's it's the old one, if it uses 2 it's the new one.

[quote name='Optical']Man.. I cant get it for less than $18[/QUOTE]

I think $18 is a fair price though... considering they still go for $40 new.

Use the fuck - ing search button, this topic has been discussed many of times with some of those deals still working.

[quote name='GreenMonkey']http://cheapassgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68054

See also their ebay store...

http://stores.ebay.com/Computer-Hardware-at-ICT

$12.99 shipped w/ BIN

I had 1 witha faulty left analog stick I had to RMA (Cost me $4 shipping), the new one has arrived but I haven't tested it yet. You can see other people's feedback in my thread.[/QUOTE]
Hmm their feedback still makes me think twice about ordering from them. Even though it seems anything thats faulty gets resolved, looks like quite a few people do get defective products. Not sure if I want to deal with that even though its so cheap. Tempting though.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Hmm their feedback still makes me think twice about ordering from them. Even though it seems anything thats faulty gets resolved, looks like quite a few people do get defective products. Not sure if I want to deal with that even though its so cheap. Tempting though.[/QUOTE]

Always a certain amount of risk with refurbed stuff. The return process is what matters...and I was happy with theirs.

Worst case scenario you end up paying return priority mail shipping for $3.85 to return one and you still come out cheaper than the $20 or so you likely pay at computersurplus with shipping.

Anybody play GT4 with these controllers? I hate sitting on the end of the couch just to play the game (57" Sony HiScan Rear Projection) because I have to sit on the floor otherwise.

i went to bestbuy and they had pearl white EA sports colored ones now.

anyone seen them. my x button started sticking after a while on my black one,.

bread's done
Back