PS3 bluwave remote control $9.99

So would that mean you could program this remote into a universal harmony remote and just use that instead?

[quote name='BULL_Ship']Some people would rather have an ir reciever for their universal remote. However usb cant control on/off so its not perfect.[/quote]

Firmware 2.0 introduced a serious lag issue with this device. I've got one and was using it with my universal remote but have now gone back to the controller (ugh). The more than 2 second lag between pressing a button and the ps3 responding to it became too frustrating for me.

[quote name='Troz1820']Firmware 2.0 introduced a serious lag issue with this device. I've got one and was using it with my universal remote but have now gone back to the controller (ugh). The more than 2 second lag between pressing a button and the ps3 responding to it became too frustrating for me.[/QUOTE]

I've been using a combination of the old PS2 Remote IR receiver and a PS2/PS3 convertor, with my Harmony, but its just not smooth enough.

I guess I'll just break down and pick up the Sony PS3 remote. Using another remote is bad enough, but the fact that its not back lit is really a turn off. I really wish there was a good solution for all of this.

Sorry for the off topic rant.

that's one ugly ass remote... just go with the blue tooth one ($19.99) or the other slick one, the one you can slide the panel to reveal more buttons, that one is pretty slick.

[quote name='MrDubbs']the link doesn't work, but just type in bluwave in the search[/quote]

nice - hey, next time make your sig a little bigger, I could almost see the other posts on the page

[quote name='velvet396']nice - hey, next time make your sig a little bigger, I could almost see the other posts on the page[/quote]
QFT, most annoying signature ever.

bread's done
Back