PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Royal High Knight']damn, i no theres no asking for codes, but if someone could hook me up with the ratchet and clanc bundle code, or atleast post the link where i can obtain one.[/QUOTE]

go to ratchetandclank.com and in the top right click register, enter info and it will give you a code. i think being too young is the only restriction. so just say you were born in the 80s.

if this doesnt work for you for anyreason ill pm you a code.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']go to ratchetandclank.com and in the top right click register, enter info and it will give you a code. i think being too young is the only restriction. so just say you were born in the 80s.

if this doesnt work for you for anyreason ill pm you a code.[/QUOTE]

thanks man. I did do this awhile ago, but I lost the code.

anybody want a Rusanov's Axe for Darksiders 2?

First two people to answer this question correctly get the code in a PM....

What is the name of Death's crow that shows the way?.........sometimes

I have a code for peter pan costume with 2 bonus costumes on disney universe. if anyone actually plays disney universe and wants the code pm me

[quote name='TKSJOHN']I have a code for peter pan costume with 2 bonus costumes on disney universe. if anyone actually plays disney universe and wants the code pm me[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='iknowlondon']Uncharted 3 online pass

9CLC-5PNT-32NE[/QUOTE]

Ah Darn. Missed it again. Talk about bad luck. I need only one more uncharted 3 trophy to get platinum but it requires an online pass. Maybe next time.

^^^lurked I'm sure if they entered the code within the 10 seconds you posted it they could have easily thanked you by now

9EGD-GRNE-QCB3 Jewel Keepers & Urbanix minis (UK)

Had one left over from a promo a while ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never played this game, but I got a bunch of these, I'm assuming it's a character dlc:

-UFC 3 Undisputed Alistar Overeem Redeem Codes-

H66N-EGN8-QBT2
BG2Q-FPNP-FTJP
DFHB-LMNB-C6H6
6FB6-56NT-LR68
K4G4-6GN3-KM68
BFH9-FGNF-4C4K
3NN9-RPN6-H6DQ
A5D4-RMNF-32DJ
MLEP-B9NL-QBB4
CJ79-RJNK-J3BD

If they're all lurked and your a member reply here and I'll send ya one.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Thanks bitterbuffalo took the third one of the alistair codes :) youre the man![/QUOTE]

no problem! and holy crap a code lasted 3 days without being lurked!

I was as surprised as you were! Btw I shouldve mentioned the second one down has been lurked as I was checking them out and that ones dead now. Thanks again :)

man this thread has been dead the past few days, time for a good ol fashioned revival. heres a bunch of stuff, post here which one you want and Ill pm you the code.

starhawk rift hunter skin
darksiders 2 rusanov's axe
darksiders 2 van der smash
ratchet dlc bundle

van der smash please
[quote name='bitterbuffalo']man this thread has been dead the past few days, time for a good ol fashioned revival. heres a bunch of stuff, post here which one you want and Ill pm you the code.

starhawk rift hunter skin
darksiders 2 rusanov's axe
darksiders 2 van der smash
ratchet dlc bundle[/QUOTE]

^sorry dude, Rion got it first. All gone except for the Starhawk one suprisingly, that was the best one i thought. But Im a huge starhawk fan

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']^sorry dude, Rion got it first. All gone except for the Starhawk one suprisingly, that was the best one i thought. But Im a huge starhawk fan[/QUOTE]

No prob.

just want to verify something. I posted this somewhere else. But nobody ever replied weather they took it, If someone needs it and wants to test if it works, they can have it. just tell me weather it works or not.
Serah Alternative costume (preorder bonus for FF13-2)
FDMD-MNNJ-2Q5P

[quote name='pandiosity']No prob.

just want to verify something. I posted this somewhere else. But nobody ever replied weather they took it, If someone needs it and wants to test if it works, they can have it. just tell me weather it works or not.
Serah Alternative costume (preorder bonus for FF13-2)
FDMD-MNNJ-2Q5P[/QUOTE]

i'll confirm for you. someone already took it. not me

[quote name='pandiosity']That kind of sucks.
bjaigorgor since your the first to respond. Do you want a code for a final fantasy 13-2 Genji bow?[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

[quote name='pandiosity']That kind of sucks.
bjaigorgor since your the first to respond. Do you want a code for a final fantasy 13-2 Genji bow?[/QUOTE]

let me see if i already got it. gimme a min. already got it. u can give it to the other guy

thanks bitterbuffalo for telling me the code worked, and thanks for codes you posted. Honestly I don't Mind I didn't didn't get a code. Law of the Jungle First come first serve. There's always next time.

I'm just gonna put this out there. Its not directed at anybody in particular. I honestly don't care if somebody thanks me. I don't even care if the person has the game or is planning on getting the game. Just acknowledge that you took the code, not much to ask for right? Its a pain for people who try the code and a pain for somebody who posted the code.

^sent you a pm pandiosity. i usually go through pms because of this and hope it just doesnt get to cluttered. and since i guess no one wants it here ya go lurkers or lucky cag:

starhawk rift hunter skin: 5NPE-66??-FGQT

??=the initials for the state a horrible reality show takes place in.

Thanks for the code, bitterbuffalo!

Can you believe that the horrendous show has been around for four years? It seems like forever but it is finally canceled and off the air.

no problem, im new but im really digging this community. gotten alot out of it in the past month might as well give it back as fairly as possible.

bread's done
Back