PS3 Warhawk $19.99/ 3 pack boster $9.99 for all 3 on PSN store

watch the shadows

CAG Veteran
The Warhawk command center launches today, in "Home", so the PSN store is having a sale until March 11th.

starting today you can purchase Warhawk for $19.99 on the PlayStation Store (that’s $10 off!) for two weeks, ending on March 11. Individual Warhawk Booster packs are dropping down to $4.99, and the Booster Combo (all three individual Booster packs) drops to $9.99. But remember, the special Warhawk pricing ends on March 11, so be quick about it!

Linky

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it better to go buy a $20 PSN card or just use your credit card in your PSN account? I read somewhere that it's not recommended/safe to use credit card directly in Xbox Live.

Btw, for those of you living in the Pacific NW, the physical game is on sale for $19.99 at Fred Meyer.

[quote name='eau']Is it better to go buy a $20 PSN card or just use your credit card in your PSN account? I read somewhere that it's not recommended/safe to use credit card directly in Xbox Live.

Btw, for those of you living in the Pacific NW, the physical game is on sale for $19.99 at Fred Meyer.[/quote]
Well you wont be charged tax on the PSStore with a card.

(But you pay it when you buy the card, iirc)

Warhawk went down to 10 or so on Amazon during Christmas....
If you can though, get the bundle, I've heard the headset is very nice.

[quote name='plutoknight']Well you wont be charged tax on the PSStore with a card.

(But you pay it when you buy the card, iirc)

Warhawk went down to 10 or so on Amazon during Christmas....
If you can though, get the bundle, I've heard the headset is very nice.[/QUOTE]

It all depends on the tax laws in your state. In PA XBOX Live points, PSN Cards and XBOX Live Cards are considered "gift cards" or "stored value cards" and thus they can't be taxed at the point of sale. The retailer/service provider is supposed to collect the sales tax when they are redeemed for merchandise/items on their specific service.

Anyone own the game and can say how good the expansion packs are? Not looking for what they contain, just how much you enjoyed them.

Warhawk is a great game, I think you can get it used for around $17 with the Edge discount at GS. Or if your local sears has the deal, it's even better. but this game is very much worth it

This deal seems to be better if you have warhawk but haven't bought the expansion packs ... which luckily I haven't, all three for $9.99! Yea!

Bump to remind the fence-sitters that today is the last day for the discount. Seems like a good deal especially since Warhwak is pretty much unplayable these days if you don't have the booster pack.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dang it...I totally forgot about this.[/quote]

You still have time. I forgot too, but just got the pack for $9.99 five minutes ago.

bread's done
Back