PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate Edition Sales

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/28/psn-introduces-ultimate-editions/

Red Dead Redemption with Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats and Undead Nightmare
Rockstar’s open-world Western with DLC offering nine new multiplayer maps, over 25 new multiplayer characters, additional new multiplayer weapons and new trophies. Oh, zombies, too!
$27.99 ($19.59 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

InFAMOUS 2 Complete Edition
Cole MacGrath returns in SuckerPunch’s action adventure hit. Help save New Marais from the Beast, and itself.
$33.99 ($23.79 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

BioShock 2 with Exclusive Character Pack, Minerva’s Den, The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro and Sinclair Solutions
This survival horror shooter from 2K Games picks up eight years after the ending of the first BioShock. The DLC brings you an increased multiplayer rank (up to 50), 4 new multiplayer characters, 6 new multiplayer maps, 6 new trials maps, new weapons, trophies and trials.

MotorStorm Apocalypse
This intense racing game from Evolution Studios gives you over 40 tracks based in The City, on the west coast of the United States. Play through the Festival solo, in couch co-op, or online multiplayer.
$50.49 ($35.34 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Call of Duty: Black Ops with First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation and Rezurrection Packs
Treyarch’s latest CoD installment speaks for itself. We’ve added all four Map Packs to this Ultimate Edition, bringing you over 20 new maps and new playable characters.
$66.49 ($46.54 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
Help Cole Phelps clean up 1947 Los Angeles in this captivating open-world crime adventure from Rockstar. This Ultimate Edition includes plenty of additional cases for you to solve.

Mafia II with Betrayal of Jimmy, Greaser Pack, Jimmy’s Vendetta, Joe’s Adventure, Renegade Pack, Vegas Pack and Hero Pack
2K’s third-person action-adventure sequel offers a gritty mid-century gangster experience you’re sure to enjoy. DLC adds new missions, new clothes and new cars.
$20.99 ($14.69 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
This Avalanche Studios title places you in the fictional Pacific island of Panau, giving you an open-world adventure experience you’re sure to remember. This Ultimate Edition includes new weapons and vehicles for you to enjoy.
$20.99 ($14.69 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Mortal Kombat with the Warrior Bundle and Klassic Skins Pack 1
Get the latest version of this 2D fighter classic along with Klassic Costumes for Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Mileena, Kitana, Ermac and Jade. Add in new warriors Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger and you have this unbeatable Ultimate Edition.
$34.99 ($24.49 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Added to the OP. I can't pass up on Just Cause 2 now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. If someone can delete the new thread I started that would be great. Sorry but I was not sure if it belonged here or as a separate sale.

I'm not at my PS3...what kind of deal are we looking at on inFamous 2? I'm not sure what kind of DLC it comes with, but ~$24 seems like a pretty good deal for the game and everything that comes with it. I know used, the game still goes for around $20, and GameFly has had it for $15. Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

Also, I already have that one vampire expansion thing (can't remember the name) from when it was on sale a couple months ago, so if that's included in this, I may pass and wait until the game just goes real cheap someday.

Infamous 2 mostly has costumes, powers, and weapons.

Caveman Club - $0.99
Electrocution Grenade Power - $0.99
Gold Amp Weapon - $0.99
Kessler Skin - $0.99
Lightning Hook Power - $0.99
Original Cole Skin - $0.99
Reaper Skin - $0.99
Samurai Sword Skin - $0.99
Sly's Cane - $0.99
Sniper Blast Power - $0.99
Stalker Grenade - $0.99
Bonus Sucker Punch Mini-missions - $0.99

About $9 in total with the bundles they offer.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Hm...nothing that really seems to greatly add to the game. I wish there was the option to just get the game, and forego the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I'm actually the opposite. I have most of those games, just want the DLC to go on sale.

Is it safe to say that the download versions of these games include online passes, such as MK9? I think Infamous 2 also requires an online pass...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Added to the OP. I can't pass up on Just Cause 2 now.[/QUOTE]

I second Just Cause 2. I kept looking for it on the cheap online and never found it cheaper than $20 and just couldnt pull the trigger. But less than $15 for all that content? Count me in. I just may play through the entire game again even though I have the platinum. I never did search out every easter egg. Have to do that now...

Just Cause 2 is still one of my fav game of all time for pure fun factor. Something about the hook and parachute that are so fun.

[quote name='wrencrest']I second Just Cause 2. I kept looking for it on the cheap online and never found it cheaper than $20 and just couldnt pull the trigger. But less than $15 for all that content? Count me in. I just may play through the entire game again even though I have the platinum. I never did search out every easter egg. Have to do that now...

Just Cause 2 is still one of my fav game of all time for pure fun factor. Something about the hook and parachute that are so fun.[/QUOTE]
I bought it at launch for $60 and it was fully worth the money at 65 hours for just under 50% completion. Now I just want to get a digital version so I can play whenever without need for the disc.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Is Festival of Blood included with the Infamous 2 ultimate edition sale on Tues?[/QUOTE]
No, it's not DLC. It's a normal PSN game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I bought it at launch for $60 and it was fully worth the money at 65 hours for just under 50% completion. Now I just want to get a digital version so I can play whenever without need for the disc.
[/QUOTE]

I was somewhere between 60 and 70 hours when I got to 75% completion. With a digital version I may be inclined to try for 100% little by little. And of course I can seek out all the easter eggs while doing that. I may just put it on the easiest setting so I can just screw around with the hook and chute as well.

I wish they would have added some DLC with more missions. But then again, Renegade Ops (next game made by Avalanche) was a blast (pun intended) as well. I cant wait for these guys to put out Just Cause 3!

Yeah, that's the one I'm slightly interested in as well. The sale in general is very underwhelming to me, but it's probably because I'm not a fan of these sales on full disc based games.

I'll probably pass on Just Cause 2 as well because of the download size (I'm running on 120GB hard drive) and it's bound to hit $10 on disc eventually.

Hmm...Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, and InFamous 2 have my attention.

Might wait for RDR Complete to drop to $20 on disc. Same with L.A. Noire, even though I have the vanilla version in my PS3 backlog.

InFamous 2, I haven't gotten to the first game yet so I guess it can wait. Bioshock 2 I have on the 360 and haven't played the first game as well.

Maybe I should get flOw seems like a game I should get on the PSP. Flower looks interesting.

Edit: Did some research it looks like flOw on the PSP doesn't have the DLC that is available on the PS3 version. Shoot, I might have to get both the PS3 version for the DLC and the PSP version, hoping that the PSP version will eventually work on Vita.

All my digital PSP games from these sales have me drawn to eventually purchasing a Vita.

I really wish they would put more PSP games up for sale. I refuse to pay 30-40 dollars for a game that's several years old and available in physical format for a third of the price. My Vita is collecting dust until Gravity Rush :(

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'll probably pass on Just Cause 2 as well because of the download size (I'm running on 120GB hard drive) and it's bound to hit $10 on disc eventually.[/QUOTE]
I hope you're talking about used copies, since I haven't seen a new copy in over a year at any store(even Gamestop). About the only place you might have any luck getting a copy is Walmart, but that's because they NEVER clearance shit out unless it's super old or pretty much worthless. From what I've heard from multiple reps at different stores, Just Cause 2 physical format is becoming harder and harder to find.

As for Just Cause 2, hopefully if more of ya's get the game we can start posting links to new videos we've created and uploaded to YouTube from in the game. My one buddy and I have been messing around with the video upload feature on the PS3 version and it's pretty decent. There's no editing function(that I know of) and if you go over 30 seconds it starts to go up into the MB's to upload, but it's pretty fun to mess around with anyway.

You can do 10 minute videos and save them to the XMB, where there's a simple video editor if you want to make cuts and stuff like that to upload to Youtube.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I hope you're talking about used copies, since I haven't seen a new copy in over a year at any store(even Gamestop). About the only place you might have any luck getting a copy is Walmart, but that's because they NEVER clearance shit out unless it's super old or pretty much worthless. From what I've heard from multiple reps at different stores, Just Cause 2 physical format is becoming harder and harder to find.

As for Just Cause 2, hopefully if more of ya's get the game we can start posting links to new videos we've created and uploaded to YouTube from in the game. My one buddy and I have been messing around with the video upload feature on the PS3 version and it's pretty decent. There's no editing function(that I know of) and if you go over 30 seconds it starts to go up into the MB's to upload, but it's pretty fun to mess around with anyway.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I wouldn't care if it was used or new, I'd just like to grab a physical copy somewhere. Maybe that explains why it hasn't ever really dropped to the sub-$10 level.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You can do 10 minute videos and save them to the XMB, where there's a simple video editor if you want to make cuts and stuff like that to upload to Youtube.[/QUOTE]
Interesting.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']How can the black ops 2 bundle be so overpriced???[/QUOTE]

Not really sure this is overpriced. The DLC packs have never been on sale so to buy the 4 DLC packs it costs you $60. The game can be had for what $15-20? So you are looking at $75-80 as parts. $47 is a good discount.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']How can the black ops 2 bundle be so overpriced???[/QUOTE]
The bundle with one of the map packs is $49.99 and the other three map packs are $14.99 each, which is about $95 total. 30% off is $66.49 and 30% off of that is about $46.54. I'm not sure when they stopped offering the base game, but that bundle with the First Strike pack is the only version of the game on the PS Store.

I thought somebody here asked about the Mafia II DLC, which is actually about $42 in content with three mission packs at $9.99 each and four assorted packs at $2.99 each. The base game is $19.99 at the moment.

Looking at the other games, here is the amount of DLC you get for the price:

Bioshock 2 includes $25 in DLC since there's already a bundle of that extra content, which seems to have two single-player packs ($9.99 and $4.99) and four MP packs ($9.99, $4.99, $1.99, and free). The base game is $19.99 with a $39.99 complete edition, which is what will be on sale.

As I listed in another post, Infamous 2 has just $9 in DLC with one mission pack and three bundles of powers, weapon skins, and player skins. The base game is $39.99 at the moment.

Just Cause 2 includes $7 in DLC with five vehicles, two weapon packs, and a vehicle/weapon pack. The UE includes two exclusive items you can't get otherwise with a great pistol and a vehicle. The base game is $19.99 and the Ultimate Edition is $29.99 at the moment.

LA Noire includes $16 in DLC with the RockStar Pass giving you four cases, two suits, and a challenge along with the exclusive Consul's Car case and a free weapon. The base game is currently $29.99 and the Complete Edition is $39.99.

Mortal Kombat includes $20 in DLC with the bundle of four DLC characters and a skins pack. There are also compatibility packs that include some skins, as well. The base game is $49.99 at the moment.

MotorStorm Apocalypse includes $12 in DLC with four vehicle packs, a part for your cars, two free liveries, and five free event packs. The base game is $49.99.

Red Dead Redemption includes $23 in DLC with the zombie single-player campaign, two multiplayer packs, a free single-player challenge pack, a free co-op pack, and the three pre-order items. The base game is $19.99 and $39.99 for the bundle with Undead Nightmare, the Liar & Cheats pack, and the Legends and Killers pack.

The sale prices for comparison/reference:

Bioshock 2 - $27.99 PSN - $19.59 PS+
Call of Duty: Black Ops - $66.49 PSN - $46.54 PS+
Infamous 2 Complete Edition - $33.99 PSN - $23.79 PS+
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition - $20.99 PSN - $14.69 PS+
LA Noire: The Complete Edition - $27.99 PSN - $19.59 PS+
Mafia II - $20.99 PSN - $14.69 PS+
Mortal Kombat - $34.99 PSN - $24.49 PS+
MotorStorm Apocalypse - $50.49 PSN - $35.34 PS+
Red Dead Redemption - $27.99 PSN - $19.59 PS+

[quote name='udaozzy']I really wish they would put more PSP games up for sale. I refuse to pay 30-40 dollars for a game that's several years old and available in physical format for a third of the price. My Vita is collecting dust until Gravity Rush :([/QUOTE]
I did a quick count of all of the PSP games on the Vita store and this is how the pricing breaks down:

Below $10: 99
$10 to $20: 74
Over $20: 30

You should definitely check out the cheaper items in the store.

In for Just Cause 2 bundle and possibly the Infamous 2 DLC if it's available separate. I would have jumped on some others if I hadn't already bought them.

It's too bad that Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow bundle is not on sale either. Has that ever been on sale on PSN?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Interesting. I wouldn't care if it was used or new, I'd just like to grab a physical copy somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Just Cause 2 is not rare in Europe, and new copies (both original and Platinum) are still readily available in bargain bins. So you could get your physical copy from Amazon UK or Play.com, for example.

Wow, PSN has really been delivering on the good deals lately. I'm probably going to pick up Mortal Kombat as this seems to be the cheapest I've seen the Komplete edition so far, can anyone confirm that this actually does come with everything in the Komplete edition (besides the movie and soundtrack that I really care less about). Also do you know how much hdd MK Ultimate takes up?

Just fyi, Mortal Kombat (non-Komplete edition) trades for 19.00 and 23.40 (after bonuses) at Amazon and Best Buy respectively. So if you have the original version and are looking to snag the DLC (and don't mind going digital) it might be worth taking advantage of those values before they tank and buying in to the Ultimate bundle here.

(p.s. if somehow the 200% tiv value bump rumor at Best Buy next week is true and the value holds, you could net nearly $30 for your old copy - seems doubtful, but something to consider also)

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']When are these ultimate editions on sale? I still see nothing on PSN.[/QUOTE]

Might take a few more hours. They usually update sometime in the evening, but it varies.. last week was early in the afternoon IIRC. Just keep checking back every couple of hours.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']When are these ultimate editions on sale? I still see nothing on PSN.[/QUOTE]
When the store updates in a couple of hours.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Sorry, I'm being lazy, but if anyone could look up the file size of Just Cause 2 that would be awesome! :)[/QUOTE]
7.5 GB
[quote name='RockMySocks10']Wow, PSN has really been delivering on the good deals lately. I'm probably going to pick up Mortal Kombat as this seems to be the cheapest I've seen the Komplete edition so far, can anyone confirm that this actually does come with everything in the Komplete edition (besides the movie and soundtrack that I really care less about). Also do you know how much hdd MK Ultimate takes up?[/QUOTE]
9.8 GB for the base game. I'm not sure what the DLC adds to it.

Anyone know if my old LA Noire save will work if I download the PSN "complete edition"?

This is NOT the kind of game you want to replay 10 hours of old cases..

[quote name='Bosamba']
It's too bad that Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow bundle is not on sale either. Has that ever been on sale on PSN?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've noticed. I've been watching it pretty good too especially since XBOX had the DLC on sale recently during a Konami sale.

I am still waiting for the DLC for Castlevania LOS to go on sale for PS3.

Maybe they are trying to squeeze every penny out of the PS3 crowd for it since most people bought it for the PS3 (due to the reviews).

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Anyone know if my old LA Noire save will work if I download the PSN "complete edition"?

This is NOT the kind of game you want to replay 10 hours of old cases..[/QUOTE]

yep! you're good to go.

[quote name='outkastx']Anyone know when we'll get info on June's free games?[/QUOTE]

Probably later this week or this weekend I would imagine. Don't they usually announce them with the "Drop" posts?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...mp-with-top-tier-free-games-expansion-to-vita

An interesting rumor from Eurogamer about a revamp of PS+:
Sony is readying a revamp of PlayStation Plus to be revealed during its E3 press conference, Eurogamer understands.

Multiple sources have indicated that part of Sony's E3 press conference, set for Monday 4th June, will be devoted to running through the revamp, which is designed to help convince more people to sign up to the premium subscription service.

One of the ways Sony will do this is by giving subscribers top tier games for free, and implementing proper integration with PS Vita. Plus on Vita will offer Vita exclusive titles and DLC and cloud services that mean you won't have to connect the handheld to a PlayStation 3 or a PC to back up saves and other content.

Currently PlayStation Plus, which costs £39.99 for a one-year membership and £11.99 for a 90-day membership, grants full game trials, automatic updates, cloud game saving, discounts and early access to content. Sony says Plus offers content worth around £200 a year.

While a Sony Computer Entertainment Europe spokesperson declined to comment on our report, PlayStation Plus content manager Ross McGrath expressed his enthusiasm for the service on his Twitter page.

"By the way, if you don't have a PS+ subscription, now is the time to get one. For real. Just get 3 months if you aren't sure. Trust me," he said.

Earlier this month several possible tiers of subscription options were highlighted by a user survey designed to poll potential customers on what they would like Plus' rewards to focus on, including offering new releases free of charge.

One possible tier would offer 61 new "A" quality games a year, but with only one PS3 release a week. Sony's suggested price would be a $7.99 (about a fiver) monthly fee, with three-month and yearly price plans also available. Another option offers 80 games a year, mostly "C" and "B" quality, for $10 a month (about £6). Titles would be at least a year old, although 10 full PS3 releases would be offered every week.

The revamp of PlayStation Plus marks the beginning of a wider effort to improve the PlayStation Network across multiple devices over the coming year, and, we've heard, may include a new, redesigned PlayStation Store that also facilitates purchases from a proper PC web store similar to Xbox Marketplace.

Eurogamer has also heard from a separate source that Sony has secured the cloud gaming services of either OnLive or Gaikai. Reports indicate this deal could be announced at E3, although it may not directly relate to a PlayStation console, rather, cloud gaming through Sony televisions. Both Gaikai and OnLive declined to comment on our report, but in an email to Eurogamer Gaikai teased "some major announcements in store for E3 that have the potential to change the future of video games, game consoles and how we play".

[quote name='o0achilles0o']Probably later this week or this weekend I would imagine. Don't they usually announce them with the "Drop" posts?[/QUOTE]
No. It'll be a separate post that will happen by next Monday at the latest.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...mp-with-top-tier-free-games-expansion-to-vita

An interesting rumor from Eurogamer about a revamp of PS+:[/QUOTE]

Really looking forward to seeing what'll come out of this - they've been pushing PS+ hard over the past year while XBL has been somewhat stagnant (yes, I know they also got cloud saves and beacons and auto power off). Even after that security debacle and massive downtime they've stilled manage to prove to me that their service has value.

That leaked (?) survey was nuts, and any sort of partnership with OnLive could at least be interesting. More Vita love is good. Next week oughta be fun.

Hmmm.....too much speculation to comment on at this point. Especially on what ""A" quality games" means. However, my interests are piqued.

Also, I would like to see them do a separate "PSN PS+" and "Vita PS+". Free Vita games would be worthless in my book.

Speaking of E3, there's a Niconico app coming to Vita today that is sort of like Twitch.tv/Justin.tv that will be live streaming the Sony press conference on Monday. They're also going to update it in the future to let you stream your own games and upload videos to the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back