PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if the PS4 Guacamele ultra version has any more story or anything extra in it over the old version? I have the old version on PS3 and if they are the same id probaly rather just play the ps3 version. My ps4 HDD is getting kind of full. Is the champion edition better or does it have good extra content other than the 2nd player option?
The PS4 version comes with the DLC which is costumes which have some unique abilities and challenge rooms with a tiny bit of extra story. The PS4 version also have a couple of exclusive levels and a new boss that the PS3/vita version don't have.

I saw Square Enix sale and was like, "hell yeah, Drakengard 3 DLC is finally gonna be cheaper!" Alas, no dice.
I lost all hope already during that DLC sale a few weeks ago. I really need the Sister's Prologue DLC bundle but it's more than I paid for the whole game. I have the Japanese VO and Kaine and Nier outfits and it really makes it feel like a totally different game to me. But then that's probably just the way I am. I bet when they do have a sale it will probably be on the PSN Digital Collector's Edition which has a few kind of random add-ons and themes bundled with it. Lol, oh well. I was at least hoping for The 3rd Birthday again during this sale. Boo...

Wasn't going to buy anything from the current sales but Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition for $3.99 seems tempting despite owning the retail version.   I think I'll put it in my cart and decide later.

So is Ratchet & Clank actually different from the original game or is it just a remake? It doesn't seem anything clearly indicates one way or another.

I assume those familiar with the original might be able to tell a little more from the gameplay video(s).
New based on the movie from what I understand but that doesn't mean it's still not a remake to some degree.

The PS4 version comes with the DLC which is costumes which have some unique abilities and challenge rooms with a tiny bit of extra story. The PS4 version also have a couple of exclusive levels and a new boss that the PS3/vita version don't have.
They also rebalanced some of the difficulty. I would definitely recommend the ps4 version over the vanilla version.

Anyone know if the PS4 Guacamele ultra version has any more story or anything extra in it over the old version? I have the old version on PS3 and if they are the same id probaly rather just play the ps3 version. My ps4 HDD is getting kind of full. Is the champion edition better or does it have good extra content other than the 2nd player option?
I haven't played the whole thing, but early on when you're still picking up abilities, they send you through an entire new area to learn one of the pre-existing moves that was completely different in the original. There's a new boss that's introduced in that area that I'm assuming will have to be taken down later on. It also includes the DLC challenge areas from the original and all of the costumes, though there's a new DLC pack for the PS4 version turns a number of the bosses and NPCs into playable characters that have their own positive and negative attributes to change up the game a little bit. The PS4 version also has support for up to four players for local co-op with the recent updates, though I don't know if they added that to the PS3 version.

It's a pretty significant upgrade over the original.

I thought a patch fixed that?

Ehh Mortal Kombat has never been my thing really. Played a bit of injustice at the con, and hated how it played. Is it anything like that?
USF4 on PS4 is messed up, but I haven't tried since it was patched. I'd wait a bit to see if that gets resolved.

Injustice and MKX are very simlilar in gameplay, same series basically (MK9 to Injustice to MKX). MKX is really fun, a decent amount of single player content, but the netcode is bad.

But between SFV, a new revision of Guilty Gear Xrd, Skullgirls 2nd Encore, the most recent Blazblue getting ported, and I'm guessing Persona 4 Arena eventually coming as well, there will be plenty of fighting options in the next year.

So is Ratchet & Clank actually different from the original game or is it just a remake? It doesn't seem anything clearly indicates one way or another.

I assume those familiar with the original might be able to tell a little more from the gameplay video(s).
I just got around to watching the two videos and those two levels are directly from the original game, so whoever said they weren't doesn't remember it too well. It looks like they've taken the basic framework of the original game and reworked things like the enemies, some parts of the level design, and changed up the story a bit with later characters from the Future games and beyond to basically make it a whole new game. It's sort of like a modern movie reboot.

The weapons they show in the demo has a number from the original plus returning favorites from later games like Mr. Zurkon, the Groovitron, and the Hookshot from All 4 One that he uses to cross large gaps. The Pixelizer is completely new.

The first part is Metropolis and I very distinctly remember that part of the game as one of the early parts of that game and that train station and riding the train was definitely in there, though there wasn't anything major attached to it like a bomb. I took a look at video of that train and it's literally just a series of flat platforms with one enemy on each platform that you have to kill to get to the front of the train to grab an infobot. That's it. So they fleshed that out into something more interesting and important.

The second part of the demo is a major part of the story that you can probably infer from the bit of dialog between Ratchet and Qwark as to what's going on, but that boss fight is directly from the first game. The boss got a complete makeover from the original, which is good since the newer version is more of a fearsome beast than that weird giant ogre.

The differences are summed up fairly well in the blog post:

We knew early on that we didn’t want to just up-res Ratchet & Clank for PS2. We started out thinking of Ratchet & Clank on PS4 as a “re-imagining” of the 2002 original, revised to tie in with the deeper version of Ratchet’s origin story (as seen in the film). We envisioned a curated Ratchet & Clank experience that borrowed from the spirit of the classic PS2 games while infusing some of the best elements from the Ratchet & Clank Future games.

We ended up with a new game, with elements based on the original — but now with modern controls, several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new Clank gameplay, all new boss fights, new flight sequences, and more… all constructed to take advantage of the graphical prowess of PS4. Throw in James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet, and you have a new beginning.

The fresh start means we changed up the arsenal quite a bit as well. As always with Ratchet & Clank games, you battle your enemies with an out-of-this-world arsenal. In the PS4 version of Ratchet & Clank, the majority of the arsenal is made up of weapons that weren’t in the original game. That means both new weapons and fan-favorite tools of destruction from the Ratchet & Clank Future series will fill out Ratchet’s kit. From the brand new Pixelizer (which transforms enemies into explosive 8-bit pixels) to franchise favorites like the dance-party-inducing Groovitron and wise-cracking robotic bodyguard Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet & Clank’s arsenal has never been better.

When we were asked recently to come up for a special bonus for fans that support Ratchet & Clank on PS4 by pre-ordering it, we went back to the list of our favorite weapons that we hadn’t yet brought to the game. In the end, it was a no-brainer, and I’m ecstatic to say that when you pre-order the game, you’ll get access to one of my all-time favorite weapons from Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando… The Bouncer. The Bouncer launches a bomb that releases a plethora of tiny homing bombs that bounce towards targets. One of the most effective and spectacular Ratchet & Clank weapons ever.

There's a new trailer for Hollowpoint, which is the new title from Ruffian Games and is part of the Sony/Paradox Interactive partnership:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR7LAB6ZOuQ

GET OUT!!!

uFpnwUl.gif

The $40 price point for Ratchet really isn't shocking.  Wasn't the newest Sly Cooper only $40?  This is essentially an enhanced remake for the same price as a brand new Sly Cooper game.  Also, weren't the Ratchet remakes $40 that had 3 different games?  Also, I believe the last couple of Ratchet games (not remakes) were both $40 upon release.  I'm not saying this game will be bad or that this game is not a good deal, but it seems like people are very excited for this price point for unsubstantiated reasons.

Wow, definitely day one now. Glad they are still selling the R&C games for cheaper than $60. Thought for sure the first :ps4: one would be $60 msrp.
The way that Into the Nexus dropped like a rock there's no way I'll get this one day one. I picked up Nexus day one and returned it and bought it somewhere else three or four times within the first 90 days because of increasingly better sales. I know I wound up buying it on PSN for like $7.50 like 9 months later with my final swapped physical copy still sealed.

The way that Into the Nexus dropped like a rock there's no way I'll get this one day one. I picked up Nexus day one and returned it and bought it somewhere else three or four times within the first 90 days because of increasingly better sales. I know I wound up buying it on PSN for like $7.50 like 9 months later with my final swapped physical copy still sealed.
I never bought any R&C game on launch before or paid more than $20 for one but I liked what I saw from the gameplay video. I do intend on playing it the week I get though, and beat it and sell/trade it not too long after.

The $40 price point for Ratchet really isn't shocking. Wasn't the newest Sly Cooper only $40? This is essentially an enhanced remake for the same price as a brand new Sly Cooper game. Also, weren't the Ratchet remakes $40 that had 3 different games? Also, I believe the last couple of Ratchet games (not remakes) were both $40 upon release. I'm not saying this game will be bad or that this game is not a good deal, but it seems like people are very excited for this price point for unsubstantiated reasons.
I never said it was shocking or anything like that. The HD collection were just remasters, not remakes. This game has the same basic outline of the original, but they've gone through and overhauled pretty much everything so that it's kind of a new experience. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time was $40, but that was also a result of Sly Cooper being a niche series and that was its best chance of doing well and I'm guessing it did really poorly.

Prices of the previous Ratchet & Clank games:

All 4 One - $60

HD Collection - $30

Full Frontal Assault - $20

Into the Nexus - $30

People are excited because the game looks great and they don't have to spend $60 like most expected. The lower price could lead to people blowing it off because they expect it to be a lesser game as a result, which would be a shame since this would be a great way to show that people still want the full Ratchet experience after so many dismissed the great Into the Nexus due to the cheaper price. I don't know why you're trying to rain on their happiness.

If you signed up for the PlanetSide 2 beta ages ago and gave up all hope, you might have received two codes today (one for NA and one international code) so you can play it early. I guess it's better late than never.

I would never pre-order a game.....but an exclusive weapon for the new Ratchet and Clank?!?

Maybe I need a pre-order.

My favorite series by far. One of the few games that I won't wait for a sale to get.

Wait...it's only $40.  Hooray! I love R&C!

Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition has a new level and a lot of the encounters are slightly tweaked just enough that I think I notice differences but do not know for sure.

It is not a huge difference though. Still an excellent game either way.

PS4 version I think has exclusive "play as the bosses" DLC.

Andy Serkis is almost good enough to sell a game on his own. He rocked in Heavenly Sword and Enslaved. Hell, he and the girl who plays trip put more emotion in a short exchange of about two words each than most actors can muster in a game's worth of dialogue. Plus he was Gollum and the monkey from the new Planet of the Apes movies but that's unimportant hammy crap compared to video games.

I never said it was shocking or anything like that. The HD collection were just remasters, not remakes. This game has the same basic outline of the original, but they've gone through and overhauled pretty much everything so that it's kind of a new experience. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time was $40, but that was also a result of Sly Cooper being a niche series and that was its best chance of doing well and I'm guessing it did really poorly.

All 4 One - $60

HD Collection - $30

Into the Nexus - $30

People are excited because the game looks great and they don't have to spend $60 like most expected. The lower price could lead to people blowing it off because they expect it to be a lesser game as a result, which would be a shame since this would be a great way to show that people still want the full Ratchet experience after so many dismissed the great Into the Nexus due to the cheaper price. I don't know why you're trying to rain on their happiness.
Sly Cooper sold about 500k worldwide. No idea if thats good or not.

Ratchet and Clank actually sales what I consider to be very well. Selling between 1.5 mil to 3 mil.

Not sure if anyone cares, but Zombie Army Trilogy is finally getting a physical release in North America (release date 7/21/15, MSRP $49.99, PS4 and XB1). I've been waiting for a physical version myself, I prefer that although if the digital version goes cheap, I'd get that eventually too.

Bestbuy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/zombie-army-trilogy-playstation-4/7775028.p?id=1219684299425&skuId=7775028

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/zombie-army-trilogy/122308

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Army-Trilogy-PlayStation-4/dp/B00YCUEN2A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1433982494&sr=8-4&keywords=zombie+army+trilogy

Here's the pre-order theme for Skullgirls 2nd Encore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UE0_nnUvZc

More info on the game here:

http://skullgirls.com/2015/06/skullgirls-2nd-encore-pre-orders-are-live/

SteamWorld Heist is coming to PS4 and Vita this fall. Here's a good look at how it plays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rehXsNdXjrg

In this video Q&A, they say it'll be more expensive than Dig since it's a bigger game. Here's a music video for one of the songs in the game's soundtrack, which is being done by Steam Powered Giraffe.

All 4 One - $60

HD Collection - $30

Into the Nexus - $30

I never said anything about you or said anything negative about people's happiness. I was just commenting on the multiple posts that seemed surprised because the price of the game is below $60 with special comparison to previous R&C titles or similar games. I'm sure the game will be great regardless of its price.

I never actually played R&C1, but GC and UYA and Deadlocked were definitely part of my formative college gaming. I really need to catch back up to the series. Should I just knock them all out since then in order?

It makes the improvements in controls/features/design much easier to appreciate if you play them in order. You can see what a Ratchet & Clank game would be like if it doesn't have the RPG mechanics for the weapons nor the strafing controls.

SteamWorld Heist is coming to PS4 and Vita this fall. Here's a good look at how it plays:

In this video Q&A, they say it'll be more expensive than Dig since it's a bigger game. Here's a music video for one of the songs in the game's soundtrack, which is being done by Steam Powered Giraffe.
Loved Steamworld Dig, but Steamworld Heist looks nothing like it other than the skin.. not sure I'm feeling the new game mechanics.

I haven't played the whole thing, but early on when you're still picking up abilities, they send you through an entire new area to learn one of the pre-existing moves that was completely different in the original. There's a new boss that's introduced in that area that I'm assuming will have to be taken down later on. It also includes the DLC challenge areas from the original and all of the costumes, though there's a new DLC pack for the PS4 version turns a number of the bosses and NPCs into playable characters that have their own positive and negative attributes to change up the game a little bit. The PS4 version also has support for up to four players for local co-op with the recent updates, though I don't know if they added that to the PS3 version.

It's a pretty significant upgrade over the original.
Thanks guys. Maybe i'll just do the ps3 version, then if i like it play the ps4? Sounds like playing ps4 first would make me not want to even try to the ps3 one. Im assuming they have their own separate trophy sets right?

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (PS4/PS3/Vita) E3 2015 Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhhFGQ3rl0

looks cute. Ive always meant to try that game out but the old game boy games are absurdy overpriced so i never picked them up. Any word on if this is cross buy? I always have trouble picking ps4 or ps3 on stuff like that. Wouldn't mind having a vita copy either

Thanks guys. Maybe i'll just do the ps3 version, then if i like it play the ps4? Sounds like playing ps4 first would make me not want to even try to the ps3 one. Im assuming they have their own separate trophy sets right?

looks cute. Ive always meant to try that game out but the old game boy games are absurdy overpriced so i never picked them up. Any word on if this is cross buy? I always have trouble picking ps4 or ps3 on stuff like that. Wouldn't mind having a vita copy either
Yeah, Shantae does not come cheap. I don't know if it's cross-buy, It's also coming to XB1, 360, Wii U, & PC, so my post might've sounded misleading. Anyways, I can't remember if their KickStarter said anything about that, there's still no release date yet. I'd be surprised If there wasn't some form of cross-buy or cross-play set up for the PS versions though, but you never know.

I hope nobody with a PS4 bought Darksiders 2 since it's on the way:

Nordic Games today announced that the Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition will come to current-gen consoles this winter.

The Deathinitive Edition will be a visually updated version of Darksiders 2, including all DLCs (Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb) and running in native 1080p resolution. In addition to the graphic upgrade, adjustments to the game balancing and loot distribution have been made. The entire project is in the experienced hands of Gunfire Games, where nearly all staffers have already been working at Vigil Games and on Darksiders in the past.

Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games: “We took over the franchise roughly 2 years ago and thought about the next chapter for Darksiders ever since then. Naturally (and extremely excitedly!), there will be a large-scale project based on Darksiders, but for now it is very important for us to take care of the existing games and make those available to a broader audience. Bringing Darksiders 2 to current gen was a logical step for us and the team at Gunfire Games know their trade inside-out, so we easily and quickly had lots of ideas that we wanted to realise for this specific edition.”

“It feels good to be working on Darksiders again, after a couple of years of hiatus”, comments David Adams, founder and president of Gunfire Games. “This project is a great opportunity for us to pick up where we left off two years ago and dig deeper into the game, which is close to all our hearts. Bringing the definitive Darksiders 2 experience to life is something that we hope a lot of people will enjoy and look forward to.”

About Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition

Deathinitive Edition Features:

Darksiders 2 with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours

*(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb)

Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows

Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics

Running in native 1080p resolution

Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution

What starts with War, ends in Death.

Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother’s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation...

Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell

Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad

Heaven/Hell: Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell

Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death

Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations

Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/11/cinematic-shooter-astebreed-coming-to-ps4-june-25th/

Astebreed will be out on PS4 in two weeks for $19.99.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/11/life-goes-on-done-to-death-coming-to-ps4/

Life Goes On: Done to Death is coming to PS4 later this year.

I hope nobody with a PS4 bought Darksiders 2 since it's on the way:

Nordic Games today announced that the Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition will come to current-gen consoles this winter.

The Deathinitive Edition will be a visually updated version of Darksiders 2, including all DLCs (Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb) and running in native 1080p resolution. In addition to the graphic upgrade, adjustments to the game balancing and loot distribution have been made. The entire project is in the experienced hands of Gunfire Games, where nearly all staffers have already been working at Vigil Games and on Darksiders in the past.

Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games: “We took over the franchise roughly 2 years ago and thought about the next chapter for Darksiders ever since then. Naturally (and extremely excitedly!), there will be a large-scale project based on Darksiders, but for now it is very important for us to take care of the existing games and make those available to a broader audience. Bringing Darksiders 2 to current gen was a logical step for us and the team at Gunfire Games know their trade inside-out, so we easily and quickly had lots of ideas that we wanted to realise for this specific edition.”

“It feels good to be working on Darksiders again, after a couple of years of hiatus”, comments David Adams, founder and president of Gunfire Games. “This project is a great opportunity for us to pick up where we left off two years ago and dig deeper into the game, which is close to all our hearts. Bringing the definitive Darksiders 2 experience to life is something that we hope a lot of people will enjoy and look forward to.”

About Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition

Deathinitive Edition Features:

Darksiders 2 with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours

*(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb)

Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows

Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics

Running in native 1080p resolution

Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution

What starts with War, ends in Death.

Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother’s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation...

Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell

Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad

Heaven/Hell: Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell

Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death

Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations

Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/11/cinematic-shooter-astebreed-coming-to-ps4-june-25th/

Astebreed will be out on PS4 in two weeks for $19.99.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/11/life-goes-on-done-to-death-coming-to-ps4/

Life Goes On: Done to Death is coming to PS4 later this year.
Awesome... shmups for PS4. Lovin' it!

I have Shantae: Risky's Revenge on iOS, is half genie hero an all new game or a remake?
It's a new game they made using kickstarter funding. There are 4 shantae games. The first on the gameboy color, second is risky's revenge(PC,iOS,DSi,soon 3DS), Pirates curse(3DS, WiiU), and Half genie Hero(everything but 3DS).

[quote name="motaku96" post="12738044" timestamp="1434036453"]It's a new game they made using kickstarter funding. There are 4 shantae games. The first on the gameboy color, second is risky's revenge(PC,iOS,DSi,soon 3DS), Pirates curse(3DS, WiiU), and Half genie Hero(everything but 3DS).[/quote]Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back