PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the Matt Hazard developers sat in a room brainstorming the most annoying game tropes and then made sure to include every one of them in this game.

yUh8kbj.gif

guess I'll try ps now on vita again.  It had horrifying lag for me and I assumed it was because of the weenie wifi in that thing but maybe they'll update the app too.

I like the idea of it being built in to tvs though, and pstv seems like a good fit (is pstv wifi only too?).

guess I'll try ps now on vita again. It had horrifying lag for me and I assumed it was because of the weenie wifi in that thing but maybe they'll update the app too.

I like the idea of it being built in to tvs though, and pstv seems like a good fit (is pstv wifi only too?).
pstv is wired as well as wifi.

On the other side of the women and their emotional logic coin, I intended to play Rocket League last night after the kids went to bed. However, the wife was channel surfing and landed on The Matrix. It was the movie we saw on our first date, so it fired up an emotional, nostalgic itch for her. Needless to say I didn't play Rocket League, nor did I see the whole movie. Some itches just have to be scratched.
u have crabs too?

I'm gonna stream Phantom Breaker and The Swindle tonight, probably around 9pm et like usual.

Later in the week I'll have Galak-Z and Submerged. I think Stotch will also be streaming N++ tomorrow. So many streams!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pancakes and Vig or anybody else that likes rhythm games. IA/VT colorful is a lot of fun. So far I'm getting the hang of the game. The only thing that bugs me is not know what all the text means. Vig you need to order this game since it's not coming to the states. Even if this game came over here I'd buy it again to show the support. There's 60 songs so there's a lot of content and getting SSS on levels will be a challenge.

Pancakes let me know what you think of the game when you get your copy. Have you got a shipping notice yet?

I'm gonna stream Phantom Breaker and The Swindle tonight, probably around 9pm et like usual.

Later in the week I'll have Galak-Z and Submerged. I think Stotch will also be streaming N++ tomorrow. So many streams!
Phantom Breaker first tonight?

Definitely interested in the Galak-Z stream as well, gonna wait till the price drops, but it looks interesting.

Still $14.99 for a year's subscription and you also get monthly issues of GameInformer (you choose between print or digital format).
So how do people feel if I trade in one or both of my sticky-bumper DS4s? One is a lot better than the other, and the reason seems to be that when I tried to clean it it was the first one, and I took the controller apart instead of just popping off the bumper, and in the process two of the shafts (or maybe it was the posts - I'm forgetting) that guide the bumper (one on each side of the controller) broke off. This actually seems to have helped a lot more than just cleaning it. But it does feel slightly mushy. Anyway, does trading these in make me a bad person?

Seeing as how Gamestop gave me free $$$ this past weekend, I might have to pick up a 100% FREE copy of Bloodborne. It's not even CAG math this time! 

So how do people feel if I trade in one or both of my sticky-bumper DS4s? One is a lot better than the other, and the reason seems to be that when I tried to clean it it was the first one, and I took the controller apart instead of just popping off the bumper, and in the process two of the shafts (or maybe it was the posts - I'm forgetting) that guide the bumper (one on each side of the controller) broke off. This actually seems to have helped a lot more than just cleaning it. But it does feel slightly mushy. Anyway, does trading these in make me a bad person?
I don't think it's shady as long as they work. If they are willing to take them from you then go for it. I'm guessing a lot of the early controllers will get refurbished at some point.

How much is GS Powerup Pro these days?
$15 a year. Hasn't changed in like 6 years I think.

Normally I would say someone who does something like this is a scumbag. However I am considering probably going to trade in my last original DS4 and buy a new one with my GS credit. I will clean the stupid thing one last time.

I will see how others make out with refurbish fees though. Mine the rubber is slightly torn on one of the sticks. I bought Kontrolfreaks extenders which I actually like. If the damn L1 didn't stick I wouldn't even consider it. But if they are going to knock $10 off for something like that I will just keep it.

I brought some canned air home to clean it a couple weeks ago but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Still $14.99 for a year's subscription and you also get monthly issues of GameInformer (you choose between print or digital format).
I try to remember to give the print magazine to my nephew. I almost never even open them. I have the latest one in my laptop bag and read like two reviews so far. Doubt I read any more of it.

You can have my coupon if you want it whenever it goes active.

That's not the point. The point is you're spending $30 on something, whether it is good or not, and that $30 can't then be spent on something else. You're forever out that $30 worth of credit.
Ok, It sounds like you are talking in a circle and I'm honestly not sure what your point is. I'm out the $30 that Gamestop gave me plain and simple. It's not cash that I spent. I could buy a GAS gift card and I'd still be out the $30 in credit.

I just received in the mail a game I purchased on ebay that was sent straight outta Compton. The packaging was the most primitive I've ever received, yet effective. Thanks NWA!

Ok, It sounds like you are talking in a circle and I'm honestly not sure what your point is. I'm out the $30 that Gamestop gave me plain and simple. It's not cash that I spent. I could buy a GAS gift card and I'd still be out the $30 in credit.
You live in CAG Math world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back