PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

What are you talking about? It's supposed to be snug.

I have that vault case for my slim and it's great.
I had it with the og vita and it wasnt as tight fitting with it, like its so snug on the 2000 that its hard to get in and out and the case wont close as easily as it should. Maybe my case is messed up, but putting the 2000 in and out is a much tighter fit than the og was.

Captain America: Civil War releases on Blu-ray/DVD the same day as Bioshock's collection (9/13): http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/30/captain-america-civil-war-blu-raydvd-official-announcement?abthid=57745d6b8a4578475300000c
Oh, wow. Bad timing on that. The Marvel folks should know we're not going to buy both. What were they thinking?

I really have no idea why you called out the same day bit.

BTW, anybody see BvS: Ultimate Edition yet? Supposedly it's better than the initial release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it with the og vita and it wasnt as tight fitting with it, like its so snug on the 2000 that its hard to get in and out and the case wont close as easily as it should. Maybe my case is messed up, but putting the 2000 in and out is a much tighter fit than the og was.
Yeah with the Vault case I have to flip it over to get my 2000 out. Not a big deal but it could annoy some.

Oh, wow. Bad timing on that. The Marvel folks should know we're not going to buy both. What were they thinking?

I really have no idea why you called out the same day bit.

BTW, anybody see BvS: Ultimate Edition yet? Supposedly it's better than the initial release.
I was just pointing out the coincidence.

Finished off the Good Karma story playthrough on inFamous Second Son this morning.  That final boss fight kept pissing me off.  Overall I liked it, but I was surprised I was done with the story already.  My completion percentage is 78%, so I still have a lot of post-game cleanup to do in clearing areas and collecting shards.  Then onto the evil/hard playthrough.

Yeah with the Vault case I have to flip it over to get my 2000 out. Not a big deal but it could annoy some.
Either you guys are retarded or we're not talking about the same case... in which case I would be retarded.

Just looked again... you guys are definitely retarded.

And why would you have to flip it over to get it out??? See those indentions at the bottom? You pry it out with your finger.... here's a video of a 10 year old showing you how easy it is.

Fast forward to 3:30 for your shame....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RE39ZZikro

I tip the vita forward a bit and press the top edge of the system into the recess next to the hinge, then push down on the system (near the PS button and start/select buttons) using the top edge of the system as the pivot point and it fits into the case just fine. Then I do the reverse motion when pulling it out, lifting straight up at the bottom portion of the system. There are 2 gaps in the case on the bottom half of the vita so that you can reach behind it to lift it up and out.

I tip the vita forward a bit and press the top edge of the system into the recess next to the hinge, then push down on the system (near the PS button and start/select buttons) using the top edge of the system as the pivot point and it fits into the case just fine. Then I do the reverse motion when pulling it out, lifting straight up at the bottom portion of the system. There are 2 gaps in the case on the bottom half of the vita so that you can reach behind it to lift it up and out.
Owl, I applaud you but it's sad that it came to this.

Is it possible therm/killik that you guys have an older version of the case?

Amazon is doing Prime Day again on 7/12. Did anybody buy anything last time? I remember it being a pretty garbage sale.
That's when I got my vita as it was on sale and they also had a, it was either an X off Y amount or a straight % off coupon that everyone could use (which I used on that). As well as a Buy $100 amazon gift card, get $10 Amazon GC back later. So I bought those GCs and then used that to pay for most of the vita for the triple discount. Vita Borderlands bundle for $120 before tax , then I sold Borderlands code off for $10 to make it $110 before tax with #CAGMATH

So at the very least I can probably reduce the cost of my The Thing preorder or stock up on some more amazon GCs for a virtual 10% discount if they have similar offers.

Ya, you guys aren't putting your vita in upside down are you? At first I thought the gaps at the bottom of the case were for the shoulder buttons, but when you look at the cuts in the recesses it lines up with vita being upright with the top of the system closest to the hinge.

Topside: My fingers are bigger than a 12-year-old's and they don't fit easily into the indentations to get under the edge of the Vita. I can do it if my other hand is holding the case steady but it's awkward and feels a bit unsecure to pry the Vita out by one corner. Flipping it over just works better for me.

Yea I even said as much in my post, might just be my case if you guys dont have the same really tight fit. It works and I use it still, just doesnt work exactly like it did with the OG, which I found odd as the new one is thinner and should fit easier not harder.

Sorry for being a therm about it.

Ya, you guys aren't putting your vita in upside down are you? At first I thought the gaps at the bottom of the case were for the shoulder buttons, but when you look at the cuts in the recesses it lines up with vita being upright with the top of the system closest to the hinge.
Yea definitely put it in that way, still a tight fit.

Topside: My fingers are bigger than a 12-year-old's and they don't fit easily into the indentations to get under the edge of the Vita.
ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE TINY HANDS THERM???

LOOK AT THESE HANDS THERM!!!! ARE THEY SMALL HANDS???

3RCLcQ.gif

Maybe it is a Tennessee thing?

Seriously I appreciate everyones comments on the case. I will swing by today or tomorrow and try to get one. I can return if I don't like it.

I think I need a video.

Beat the Lords of Shadows campaign. One thing it does well is using pretty varied mechanics for the boss battle so they don't seem too similar, though there are some, particularly toward the end that they didn't really need as they weren't that interesting. They went back to the well one too many times for the Shadow of the Colossus style bosses. The first one they had way too early, I think it was even in chapter 1, you don't start with the off-kilter bosses until you think the player will start to get sick of traditional bosses. Then they reused the same titan sized boss model later in the game and added a few new wrinkles, but it was basically the same procedure. Then they had one more titan boss which was similar in idea to the flying boss from Shadow of the Colossus, but different enough from the earlier 2 titans. I think they should have cut the early titan, and left it at only 2 in the game. Or if they wanted 3, they should have made the first two more distinctive from each other.

The story was good, but I don't like that the epilogue jumped ahead of the events of the two DLCs. I assume I am going to find out a little about what caused the change in circumstance during the 2 DLC chapters, but I would have rather they ended the campaign with a vague tease in that direction rather than jumping ahead.

Beat the Lords of Shadows campaign. One thing it does well is using pretty varied mechanics for the boss battle so they don't seem too similar, though there are some, particularly toward the end that they didn't really need as they weren't that interesting. They went back to the well one too many times for the Shadow of the Colossus style bosses. The first one they had way too early, I think it was even in chapter 1, you don't start with the off-kilter bosses until you think the player will start to get sick of traditional bosses. Then they reused the same titan sized boss model later in the game and added a few new wrinkles, but it was basically the same procedure. Then they had one more titan boss which was similar in idea to the flying boss from Shadow of the Colossus, but different enough from the earlier 2 titans. I think they should have cut the early titan, and left it at only 2 in the game. Or if they wanted 3, they should have made the first two more distinctive from each other.

The story was good, but I don't like that the epilogue jumped ahead of the events of the two DLCs. I assume I am going to find out a little about what caused the change in circumstance during the 2 DLC chapters, but I would have rather they ended the campaign with a vague tease in that direction rather than jumping ahead.
I bought the DLCs and never got around to playing them. Ugh

My vita case has a little strap you pull on and the vita pops out. Also has room for 16 carts. It's pretty sweet.
Think this holds 3 carts and a memory card based on the indentations on the case behind the screen protector. I buy almost all my games digital so I only have a vague idea what a vita cart looks like. I looked at the Lego Batman 3 cart two times as I opened, beat it, and traded it in within 24 hours.

It's also bull that each level has an optional trial, it might be kill a certain number of enemies, finish under a certain time limit, etc. but that you can't complete it until the second time through. It's hidden and only revealed after you beat the level, but it doesn't count even if you happen to meet the goal your first time through. That means some are going to require playing 2 more times for the plat as it isn't feasible to meet certain challenges when playing on very hard.

All these conversations in here are dumb.  You all are dumb.

But mostly Topside for being upset that he can't grind turret hacks in bioshock 2 mp on ps4.

BURN

oh yeah... BUUUUURRN or something... I'm not up to speed on how you hip discord users taunt

Couldn't find a video of a 10 year old saying it so this will suffice.

bread's done
Back