PSP batteries?

Los255

CAG Veteran
Any deals on these? Bestbuy and other stores around me have it at $40 0__0

That's a little much for a battery, anything good out there?

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I suggest ebay... should be around $20 shipped...[/quote]

Don't trust any of that knockoff crap on eBay. I would advise against buying batteries or memory cards from there as most of it is cheap knockoff shit!

If you have any Sears, K-Mart, or TRU stores near you check them for PSP batteries. In my area I bought the regular strength phat battery for $7, the stamina battery for $10 (at K-Mart), and I've read reports of CAGs finding them as cheap as $4 on clearance.

You don't "find" pandora batteries, per se.. you make them from a regular Sony battery. Google it as I can't really explain it well myself (I just upgraded my PSP from custom firmware). However, I do know that Datel sells a sorta psuedo pandora.. you still need a magic stick, though.

(huh

The Stamina 2200mAh battery is on clearance for $4 at Kmart, if you can it.

Regarding a Pandora battery. I heard the 2200mAh battery cannot be made into a Pandora. You will need the stock 1800mAh battery. One option is to make your existing stock battery into a Pandora and use the 2200mAh as your regular battery.

Having a Pandora battery is one thing, you'll still need a memory stick to hold the special files for the hack job.

[quote name='sailorchrono']You don't "find" pandora batteries, per se.. you make them from a regular Sony battery. Google it as I can't really explain it well myself (I just upgraded my PSP from custom firmware). However, I do know that Datel sells a sorta psuedo pandora.. you still need a magic stick, though.

(huh

It's hard to brick as long as you're following the instructions exactly. Like I said, I haven't made a pandora battery/magic stick (a memory card designated to hold the files) myself, but I've heard you can use these to unbrick if you've made a mistake. Check the gamefaqs psp boards for more info on this, it's where I started at :) (yes, I'm just surprised as you...gamefaqs forums good for something :D) I can try to help you if you get stuck at some point, just PM me or send me an IM via AIM (sailorchrono). Be forewarned that I'm not the most tech savvy person myself, I'm just lucky I have decent reading comprehension :p

[quote name='eau']
Regarding a Pandora battery. I heard the 2200mAh battery cannot be made into a Pandora. You will need the stock 1800mAh battery. One option is to make your existing stock battery into a Pandora and use the 2200mAh as your regular battery.
[/QUOTE]

I think the Sony made 2200mAh battery can be made into a Pandora...I think it was the fake 2200's were the ones that cannot be used.

Here's a link:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/622904

[quote name='eau']The Stamina 2200mAh battery is on clearance for $4 at Kmart, if you can it.

Having a Pandora battery is one thing, you'll still need a memory stick to hold the special files for the hack job.[/quote]

I made my Pandora from a 2200 battery.

I need a battery too, I don't need it for pandora, it just has to FIT inside of the slim case as is, no extra sized battery covers or anything like that. The one kmart here is out of them and the other kmart closed, so thats a no go. It doesn't have to be official either it just has to work.

bread's done
Back