Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of pointless to spend all your time on here lurking games and then never having any time to actually play them.

Are they like baseball cards to you?

He is not saying you @MaddionMax he meant that guy who takes the keys. By the way @EpicGilgamesh totally agree with you. thanks for drop @Asmith906. Hope get one key...:D

I have two codes for DisneyMovieRewards.com that I got from these Darkwing Duck DVD's I ordered, toss me a message if you want them, would prefer they go to someone who is actually going to use them.

Edit:

Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a couple of codes I found, not sure if they work.

Portal 2 play your ps3 copy on your pc/mac 2mdg4-j77bz-065ge

The monkey business pack ps3 lked-gfne-fa9d

Killzone Trilogy dlc G5CH-BDNG-QTNA

Got a couple of codes I found, not sure if they work.

Portal 2 play your ps3 copy on your pc/mac 2mdg4-j77bz-065ge

The monkey business pack ps3 lked-gfne-fa9d

Killzone Trilogy dlc G5CH-BDNG-QTNA
I was able to grab the Killzone Trilogy DLC!! That is the first code i have ever gotten from here, much appreciated!!

PepsiMax Madden Legends codes for Madden25 MUT packs - these are the codes on the cap, so you'll have to go to https://digitalpromocodes.com/maddenlegends/mutpacks, enter code/pick system from the dropdown menu, then follow the directions. Already redeemed these for the sweeps so don't waste your time on that.

TMHYZJWTN6
ASX9RXFKAZ
S3TE3P3EX6
BPMLJ9RYCC
Thanks,wound up actually using all four codes lol. My friend who owns the game has a PS3 copy and is now getting a special treat. You rock c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back