Recomended price for HALO ?

rajchakrabarti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I got an xbox recently and naturally i want to get Halo.....Its been out for quite a while and i have seen it for around 22 bucks. Whats a good price for this game since its been out for a while ? Online used i've seen it between 19-25 bucks. What do you think is a reasonable price ? OR how cheap do you think one can purchase it at ?

Around $20 is about as good as you'll get normally. It's still a popular game, so if you find it for any less than $20, you're getting a deal.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Around $20 is about as good as you'll get normally. It's still a popular game, so if you find it for any less than $20, you're getting a deal.[/quote]

would that be a used game price or new ??

EBgames.com had it used a few days ago for $18, but I saw in the ol' CAG-O-Matic preice tracker that it has gone back up to $27. Perhaps it will go down again sometime soon.

best buy probably sells it for 30 and then you know you can get 5 off and I think they had it for 20 like last month, so around 20 or so used is good.

[quote name='doubledown']I would say $20....I've seen Best Buy and CC run it for that price. Use the GGC at BB to save yourself $5[/quote]

this is exactly how i got it for $15 :p

I was able to get my copy of Halo for $9.99 at a pawn shop, and they even gave me a guarantee it would work. Came with case & instructions aswell.

Let's face it, if you have any friends with xboxes and can have LAN parties or even jsut 4 player split screen, Halo is worth its weight in gold (don't know exactly what that is) or at least the $50 it was released at. By not buying it for $22 earlier instead of posting and waiting for replies (like mine) your wasting valuable time you could be using to play the Halo you don't own.

Basically, anything under 30 bucks is a good price. But with Halo 2 coming out and all, now it's just gone down to under 25 bucks.

[quote name='goldengraham']Let's face it, if you have any friends with xboxes and can have LAN parties or even jsut 4 player split screen, Halo is worth its weight in gold (don't know exactly what that is) or at least the $50 it was released at. By not buying it for $22 earlier instead of posting and waiting for replies (like mine) your wasting valuable time you could be using to play the Halo you don't own.[/quote]

i rather get it for 15 bucks at best buy... no offense to you.. but that is a deal for that game.

bread's done
Back