Red Dead Redemption War Horse and Deadly Assassin

I have two codes for golden guns. I have a PS3. I used one on my Ps3 but if you have an xbox360 you can use them because of being a different system.

I am looking for a Deadly Assassin or War Horse trade.. from either a xbox360 owner who used his code on his system or has a spare or a ps3 owner who wants to swap.

I found out if you validate them on on either system you can't use them again since they register through Rockstars website.. Is your war horse code used? mjbrown3?

[quote name='lacrosse13']i have the deadly assin outfit if u wana trade for the war horse plzzz :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
DON'T THREAD JACK. it isn't nice :)

I'm pretty sure you can get the war horse in-game, without using a code. My friend did it last night by getting his honor alll the way down, I'll ask him how he did it.

i got a code if u wanna trade. got the deadly assasin outfit. and i want the war horse for ps3 both

It's all good I beat the game and Have 95% percent done all outfits found and have the deadly assassin now. Not too worried about the horse anymore .. thanks guys

bread's done
Back