Red Season tRPG is giving away 3 copies of Trine on Steam!

loshon

CAG Veteran
Ends the 20th. Thanks to Frozenbyte, who gave me 3 codes for Trine on Steam to give away in order to promote my upcoming tabletop RPG "Red Season".

How to enter: 1. Follow @loshon on twitter and tweet a tweet containing both @loshon and #TrineTime!. OR 2. Subscribe to youtube.com/loshonti

I'll draw on the 20th.

Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's giveaway, the winner of Monday Night Combat was bman128, but I don't think he's a CAGger, so I didn't update the old thread.

If you're already subbed to be on youtube, you're instantly entered. If you already follow me on twitter, you just have to tweet a tweet containing @loshon and #TrineTime! and you're entered.

For example, the following tweet is perfectly fine:

hipster stashfast, under balloon skipper #TrineTime! Ran ablutions aside, @loshon bigfoot menagerie teardrop mustard!

Good luck, there will be three winners, and each will get a code to Trine!

[quote name='1Swat2KillThemAll']You're awesome :D

EDIT:
P.S.
If you just wanted to make me subscribe/follow you, you'd have had me at Indie Dev :p[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, thanks. Pretty much the only reason I'm using YT + Twitter is because I can't think of any better way to organize this. They're pretty... standardized, ya know?

bread's done
Back