[REQ] Little People Big World Seasons 1 & 2

Shawn1150

CAGiversary!
I can't seem to find any good prices for Little People Big World Seasons 1 & 2 anywhere. Some people on ebay/amazon have it for cheap, but then they have a $10 shipping charge, so I can't order from there. Can anyone plz help me find both seasons for a good price? I'm dieing to have these on dvd.

I believe only season 1 is officially available on DVD--so an ebay auction for season 2 is probably a bootleg. The Amazon seller shipping should only be like $2.99 (same as regular amazon)--so not sure where you are seeing $10. Looks to be about $20 for season 1.

The best way to go for this one is Amazon for $19.99 eligible for free Super-Saver Shipping (Over $25), for season 1 anyhow.

http://www.amazon.com/Little-People..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1209414191&sr=8-1

Also, beware of the "exlusive retail version" of S1, there's some listing it on eBay as the full season at about $6 + shipping, but it's really The Best of Season 1, not the full season.

As for season 2, I have no idea what the deal is with that one, almost sounds like only bootleg copies are being sold ATM, and apparently there's 45-48 episodes in 17 1/2 hours? Seems a little short on the run-time, unless they've shrunken the series down to 1/2 hour format.

People are seriously bootlegging this series...? WOw!

And why would this season or any other reality series have a need to be on dvd. Repeat viewings? And who buys them WOW !

I know this is a deal thread, and I know this is a deal forum, and I know I shouldn't be questioning peoples tastes BUT......

Little People Big World??!!?! This is honestly the worst show on TV. Every episode consists of the the two brothers being stupid and the father constantly saying "Little people can do the same things big people can do." Seriously we get it, you are equal to regular height people can we not address this in every fuckING EPISODE! If I have to hear the fathers stupid voice again about how hard life is being a short person and how they can do anything any other regular sized people can do I am going to go nuts.

Actually it has turned into the dad doing something stupid, the mom being pointless, and the littler twin being the only one with common sense.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Actually it has turned into the dad doing something stupid, the mom being pointless, and the littler twin being the only one with common sense.[/quote]

MATT ROLOFF RECIPE FOR TUNA SANDWICHES:

STEP ONE:

Open can of tuna.

STEP TWO:

Pour half a jar of relish on top of tuna.

STEP THREE:

Squit half a bottle of yellow mustard on tuna.

STEP FOUR:

Pour half a jar of whipped eggs (NO MIRACLE WHIP) on tuna.

STEP FIVE:

Feed it to your lazy kids.

STEP SIX:

DUI. (your second one for that matter) :hot:

bread's done
Back