Request: Tell me how to make money fast

[quote name='sonderiaom']Sell all your games.[/quote]

i cant believe how many games ive sold over the years. all my nes, snes, 64, gameboy, gameboy color, gba, playstation, playstation 2, xbox games and systems.

i only got around 25 games right nnow. pretty much all which i havnet beaten yet.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Get a job.[/quote]

i just moved to a new school. so i havent found one yet. im livin on school loans.

[quote name='joe2187']Prostitution Works well in some states[/quote]
i thought about selling my body...or maybe my soul. i wonder which would fetch more cash?

If we learned anything from Family Guy it's this...

"Fat chicks need love too....but they gotta pay"

Whore yourself out to fat chicks....fat chicks with money.

you open a company called the Arse Tickler's $$$$$$ Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's $$$$$$ Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

Take no more than a month.

[quote name='jlseal']you open a company called the Arse Tickler's $$$$$$ Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's $$$$$$ Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

Take no more than a month.[/quote]

wow...i think you have something here.

[quote name='jlseal']you open a company called the Arse Tickler's $$$$$$ Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's $$$$$$ Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

Take no more than a month.[/quote]

you really thought this one out eh?...

You uh...You have fun with that...

[quote name='joe2187']you really thought this one out eh?...

You uh...You have fun with that...[/QUOTE]

someone needs to watch lock, stock, and two smoking barrels.

Also, everyone knows the easiest way to make quick cash is to buy internet stock on margin.

Damn i knew it sounded familiar....just havent seen Lock stock in...damn when it first came out.

When it comes to crimedy films...I prefer snatch

Sell your sperm!

Quick cash now, but 18-20 years from now don't be surprised if someone knocks on your door saying "Are you my daddy????!?!?!?!"

Sell your sperm!

Quick cash now, but 18-20 years from now don't be surprised if someone knocks on your door saying "Are you my daddy????!?!?!?!"

[quote name='ITDEFX']Sell your sperm!

Quick cash now, but 18-20 years from now don't be surprised if someone knocks on your door saying "Are you my daddy????!?!?!?!"[/quote]

even if its filled with illict substances?

Sell blood/plasma. You get paid and they give you cookies! That's practically free lunch. If that's not enough cash, you need to buy foreclosed houses and sell them to make millions of dollars a month like me...and Tony Lam or whatever that guys name was with the white chicks on a boat.

Transfer money to America for a Nigerian Price. I've been told that you only have to give them back 10% of their total amount.

[quote name='Redeema']Sell blood/plasma. You get paid and they give you cookies! That's practically free lunch. If that's not enough cash, you need to buy foreclosed houses and sell them to make millions of dollars a month like me...and Tony Lam or whatever that guys name was with the white chicks on a boat.[/quote]

ur frikin obsessed with donating plasma ;)

Your body exists, so --no matter how undesireable-- makes it worth more by default.

[quote name='dank']i thought about selling my body...or maybe my soul. i wonder which would fetch more cash?[/quote]

[quote name='ITDEFX']Sell your sperm!

Quick cash now, but 18-20 years from now don't be surprised if someone knocks on your door saying "Are you my daddy????!?!?!?!"[/quote]

The screening for being a sperm doner takes a while. Donating plasma, however, is a much quicker process. You can go from 1-2 times a week, and they pay $25-50 each time. Like anything involving needles and blood, there are risks. You can scar your veins, and have various other complications that I really don't know about.

Be careful, and do a bit of research before you jump into it.

[quote name='The Crotch']This is my method of choice. But really, selling your body is a lot more efficient. At least you get more than ten cents every time you bend over.[/QUOTE]

Too bad you're essentially sent to die in the wilderness (from accounts I've heard) :lol:

bread's done
Back