Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles $12.48 + S&H on Amazon via Target! [DEAD again]

This game is CRAZY hard. I bought it for nearly full price a year ago, thinking it had been a while since I'd played a light gun game, and I love Resident Evil, so... but it was no fun at all for me. I think had it been maybe 1/4 the difficulty I might have kind of enjoyed it.

[quote name='PrototypeM']I'm starting to get into the RE series, but have't gotten far in the first game since I don't have time to play it. Not sure if I want to buy this yet though.[/QUOTE]

This ISN'T a Resident Evil game-just so you know it. The only real Resident Evil games are the numbered ones, 1-4, and 0 pretty much qualifies too. There are trillions of spin offs, but they're usually terrible. This one people actually like, but it's crazy hard, and either way is just using Resident Evil as a backdrop for a light gun style game.

Which version of Resident Evil 1 are you playing? What's cool is there's actually two versions that are different enough from each other that they're worth playing. The Gamecube remake looks amazing, and is almost a different game. The original hit the Saturn, Playstation, and PC (and then the DS), but I'd go for one of the Director's Cuts on the Playstation, as they have difficulty settings. IMO the original game is near unplayable at the U.S. default difficulty setting, no fun at all. (And for some reason the DS version lacks difficulty settings, plus looks terrible compared to the Playstation/Saturn/PC versions.)

FF12: RW was TERRIBLE too IMO, but I kind of wish I'd picked up that Castlevania game again for that price. I sold mine as I didn't like the "main" game at all and already own Symphony of the Night, but...

[quote name='sircole']When you register for a free account at reward"r"us, they send you a free shipping code for toys"r"us . I did this and got Umbrella Chronicles for $19.98 +tax with free shipping.[/quote]

Just did that, but the shipping code says: "This coupon is good for up to $15 and is valid from 6:00 am EDT 01/01/2009 to 11:59 pm EDT on 01/08/2009."

[quote name='Megalith']I'm returning mine, since it's obviously a resealed copy.

"Returns Department" on the shipping label makes it painfully fucking obvious.[/QUOTE]

the joke is on you. I got gift card from best buy's "return center."

[quote name='Megalith']I'm returning mine, since it's obviously a resealed copy.

"Returns Department" on the shipping label makes it painfully fucking obvious.[/quote]

I got a similar package too (labeled target.com return center) from a previous order. Fortunately, the game inside was brand new, as I broke the seal just to check the disc

bread's done
Back