Resistance 2 - Out Now - Get your co-op on!

It's not credible at all, it's on a no name blog, which are know for posting

Remember that rumor about that new exclusive game, something like Hardware? Remember how nothing came about from that?

Stick to more reputable sites for your news. Don't bother with small blogs unless its writer is a vetted industry insider.

Even if it goes completely public tomorrow, it would be just a coincidence because the poster on that blog is just pulling stuff out of his ass.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
resistance_2_ads.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5066189/resistance-2-ads-are-huge-in-la[/quote]
Dude, I gotta drive down there and check it out, i haven't been to downtown LA/Hollywood in a couple months.

I wonder what they'll do with that after :whistle2:k

They should have a caption somewhere in the picture that says "Actual Size"

Well, out of the blue, I just got an email with an invite from the Playstation Underground. I thought I was out of luck! Going to try it out later. I was thinking of buying the game when it comes out, so hopefully it lives up to what I think the game will be for the most part.

I have been sitting on my R2 beta code for the last two days. I think tonight's as good as any night to try it out. :whistle2:k

[quote name='whoknows']I haven't gotten a code yet. I hate you Sony :cry:[/QUOTE]

I take this back. Right after I posted this I got the email :p

I got my code a few minutes ago, and it's been downloading. Then I realized that I bought Resistance at launch, and have yet to beat it. Perhaps I should get on that, before I start playing this. :[

[quote name='Thongsy']I too, got a code. Damn 2 gb to download, well that's going to take forever. When does the beta end?[/quote]
From what I've seen at the R2 forums:

Beta Start: 10/16
Beta End: ?

They'll end it when they want to end it.

[quote name='Se7en69']It seems everyone with a Playstation 3 got into the Beta. lol Good for us, though![/quote]

Yeah seems like everyone I know that signed up got one. I actually got two of them if for some reason somebody didn't get one.

Since everyone is getting their beta codes now, if you'd like to jump in a co-op game with me, feel free to add my PSN - RYAend

I should be online in the next hour or so.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']i got one but like no PSN friends, so please, add me![/quote]

got mine as well foley... if you ever see me on send me an invite for some games.

Scwheet, got me a code. Gonna leave the ps3 on all night, finally gonna take advantage of the new "background download then shut off" feature =). Last time I checked sitting at 17%.

bread's done
Back