Rig's Tradelist is closed again!

Curious as to what kind of offer is needed for those Samba De Amigo Maracas? You can PM me. Since I'm new I don't have atrade list up yet but will soon. Thanks.

I hope i'm not to late i want these n64 games.

Mario Golf
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Tennis
Paper Mario
F-zero x
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Pm me if you still have or let me know if you have them. Thanks. I will make an offer if you still have.

i am so excited that u have rival schools for the playstation..i wish u had # 2 too..i've been trying to find it in the shops and got nowhere..i'm hoping u will sell it to me for 10 ? sorry it's all i have....

I think, for the time being, I am going to let this thread die. I have worked out a few more trades/sales through PM, and I just don't have the time/energy to put into it during the summer. I will probably start it up again when I return to school. If you didn't hear from me on a particular offer, then I'm sorry, but I am not interested.

If you happen to be interested in my DS, then please PM me to work out a deal...thanks for all the interest and offers!

cml for

1080 Avalanche
All-Star Baseball 2002
Animal Crossing (without memory card)
BMX XXX
Bomberman Generations
Bomberman Jetters
Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix (with mat, box, etc.)
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Kirby Air Ride
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (Target exclusive version!)
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
NFL Blitz 20-02
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 0
Robotech: Battlecry (with bonus DVD)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Soul Calibur II
Star Fox Adventures
Super Mario Sunshine
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation

:lol: Now I remember why I closed this thing in the first place!

Just kidding, everyone. Give me some time to go through the massive amount of PM's and posts. I'll try and get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

I still need to reply to Scorch and Subby. I'll get to you two in a bit.

I think I got everyone else.

If you guys want to help me out, I'd much rather have posts in here than through PM's, if possible. (Especially if it's just to check lists.) I'm more likely to get to you faster via a post in here...thanks everyone!

[quote name='k8s']What's the condition of the SNES/NES/N64 games?[/quote]

Mostly cart only. And most have the label and everything. I guess it would depend on the game.

Sorry, Eclipse, but I didn't see anything.

bread's done
Back