Second Spin 20% more trade-in (07/25/08-07/28/08)

Just a heads up in case you don't want to mail out your items (and secondspin likes to refuse things based on their sales numbers, not how many items they have), FYE gives 25% more than what the Secondspin site shows, and their credit is good on any Transworld site.

[quote name='Bezerker']Just a heads up in case you don't want to mail out your items (and secondspin likes to refuse things based on their sales numbers, not how many items they have), FYE gives 25% more than what the Secondspin site shows, and their credit is good on any Transworld site.[/QUOTE]

Hold on, is the deal running in FYE stores as well or are you saying FYE's trade-in gives 25% more than Second Spin's site?

I thought their TIV were the same.

[quote name='megashock5']Hold on, is the deal running in FYE stores as well or are you saying FYE's trade-in gives 25% more than Second Spin's site?

I thought their TIV were the same.[/QUOTE]

If you go to FYE, the second spin TIV is FYE's cash value (99% of the time). So take the cash value and add 25% and that's what you get at FYE. I've racked up over $900 over the past couple years flipping and getting rid of old stuff and combining the bonus 20% trade in credit (yes, on top of the 25%) that occurs a couple times per year. One just ended a few weeks ago.

[quote name='bob330i']If you go to FYE, the second spin TIV is FYE's cash value (99% of the time). So take the cash value and add 25% and that's what you get at FYE. I've racked up over $900 over the past couple years flipping and getting rid of old stuff and combining the bonus 20% trade in credit (yes, on top of the 25%) that occurs a couple times per year. One just ended a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks!

Sucks that I missed the 20% this time, I got in on that last summer and dumped a bunch of stuff.

[quote name='Bezerker']Just a heads up in case you don't want to mail out your items (and secondspin likes to refuse things based on their sales numbers, not how many items they have), FYE gives 25% more than what the Secondspin site shows, and their credit is good on any Transworld site.[/QUOTE]

I've traded many CD/DVD/games and never had anything refused as long as the disks are in mint condition and complete. That is why I only buy used items through them.

bread's done
Back