jbomb

CAG Veteran
Does anyone know who this is?

Sorry I don't know where else on CAG to ask this....I need to find this guy.

He hasn't been responding to emails etc., and I need to communicate with him.

[quote name='jbomb']I know who he is but not his name on CAG, and this is where I found him.[/quote]

Ah I see, well good luck figure it out, sorry I couldnt be of service. :puke:

[quote name='jbomb']I know who he is but not his name on CAG, and this is where I found him.[/quote]

how exactly did you find him here?

[quote name='punqsux']why are you asking on here?
if you dont reply soon, im locking this up.[/quote]

Yeah and do it quivk, Punqsux has become drunk with power.
:wink:

He is a CAG member, I just thought it was worth a shot someone might know who he was...

If I am in violation of the TOS or you need to lock it for some reason, please don't hesitate...I'm not trying to cause any trouble.

I met him before the days of the giant Free _____ thread, when people were doing offers for cash and stuff all over, he made a deal to pay me 35 bucks to complete an offer, and after I did it he never responded.

[quote name='jbomb']I met him before the days of the giant Free _____ thread, when people were doing offers for cash and stuff all over, he made a deal to pay me 35 bucks to complete an offer, and after I did it he never responded.[/quote]

Oh man. He saw you coming. Sorry dude, but I think you got had.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='jbomb']I met him before the days of the giant Free _____ thread, when people were doing offers for cash and stuff all over, he made a deal to pay me 35 bucks to complete an offer, and after I did it he never responded.[/quote]

Oh man. He saw you coming. Sorry dude, but I think you got had.[/quote]

Agreed. I'm sorry. Not all CAGs are honest, unfortunately. Con artists like this guy should be shot.

Yeah, we really need to clean up CAG, I actually single-handedly clean up GameFAQs a while back. I actually have a good idea in mind to clean up Cheapassgamer if Cheapy and the mods will let me do it.

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='punqsux']why are you asking on here?
if you dont reply soon, im locking this up.[/quote]

Yeah and do it quivk, Punqsux has become drunk with power.
:wink:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='jbomb']I met him before the days of the giant Free _____ thread, when people were doing offers for cash and stuff all over, he made a deal to pay me 35 bucks to complete an offer, and after I did it he never responded.[/quote]

Oh man. He saw you coming. Sorry dude, but I think you got had.[/quote]

pwndwomen2.jpg

jbomb - its not that this is against any rules, it just looked like it was gunna be some kind of slander thread or soething, which IS against the rules. and im sorry to tell you but youre not getting paid =o\

Crap....yeah I sort of realized that.

I don't understand dishonesty or conning...how do people sleep at night?!?

[quote name='Jrunt20x']I actually single-handedly clean up GameFAQs a while back.[/quote]

... nuclear annihilation?

It's the only way to make sure we get them all.

[quote name='jbomb']Crap....yeah I sort of realized that.

I don't understand dishonesty or conning...how do people sleep at night?!?[/quote]

I dunno, it's rather sad actually. I

want you guys to listen to this idea I have and maybe punqsux or Ledhead or Trakan or someone go send this Cheapy's way if you guys like it. I would like a special position with cheapy's blessing. I want to be able to open up and actual police force for this site. Rather than making a just a sticky topic on the trading board about a possible scammer, I want to have an all out force that will go after these horrible people. I would hire people to be part of the force and people would have to put in a certain number of hours a day to monitor the boards and make sure all deals go smoothly.

At the first sign of trouble, the police would go straight after a possible scammer. Even if it means invading topics with where a scammer posts even if it's not on the trading board. We would directly go after those who ruin the trading board and this site in general.

The police would then try and let everyone know about these scammers. Also, there should be a no tolerance policy if found guilty by the police, in otherwords instant revokement of user of this site unless the deal is completed.

Also, I would like to create some sort of fund to help those who are ripped off. After proving with evidence that one were to be ripped off, if maybe we could try and help the CAG member out with some sort of charitable refund or the item i think it would be great.

This is my idea, I dunno but I think if I'm given the chance, I could pull it off and make this site the best it can be!

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='jbomb']Crap....yeah I sort of realized that.

I don't understand dishonesty or conning...how do people sleep at night?!?[/quote]

I dunno, it's rather sad actually. I

want you guys to listen to this idea I have and maybe punqsux or Ledhead or Trakan or someone go send this Cheapy's way if you guys like it. I would like a special position with cheapy's blessing. I want to be able to open up and actual police force for this site. Rather than making a just a sticky topic on the trading board about a possible scammer, I want to have an all out force that will go after these horrible people. I would hire people to be part of the force and people would have to put in a certain number of hours a day to monitor the boards and make sure all deals go smoothly.

At the first sign of trouble, the police would go straight after a possible scammer. Even if it means invading topics with where a scammer posts even if it's not on the trading board. We would directly go after those who ruin the trading board and this site in general.

The police would then try and let everyone know about these scammers. Also, there should be a no tolerance policy if found guilty by the police, in otherwords instant revokement of user of this site unless the deal is completed.

Also, I would like to create some sort of fund to help those who are ripped off. After proving with evidence that one were to be ripped off, if maybe we could try and help the CAG member out with some sort of charitable refund or the item i think it would be great.

This is my idea, I dunno but I think if I'm given the chance, I could pull it off and make this site the best it can be![/quote]

:shock:
so....jrunt...any relation to stalin?

Lmao, nah Barry Goldwater actually.... no joke.....

But what do you think of my idea? If I can do it, I think we can really clean up CAg and make it great. That's why we're all here anyway right? To make this site great, so let's do it, let's make this site great, clean and fun.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Lmao, nah Barry Goldwater actually.... no joke.....

But what do you think of my idea? If I can do it, I think we can really clean up CAg and make it great. That's why we're all here anyway right? To make this site great, so let's do it, let's make this site great, clean and fun.[/quote]

This site is already great. I don't know what to think about your idea though. Sounds like too many things could go wrong.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Lmao, nah Barry Goldwater actually.... no joke.....

But what do you think of my idea? If I can do it, I think we can really clean up CAg and make it great. That's why we're all here anyway right? To make this site great, so let's do it, let's make this site great, clean and fun.[/quote]

This site is already great. I don't know what to think about your idea though. Sounds like too many things could go wrong.[/quote]

I know what many of you are thinking. No worries about those kinda of thoughts, I won't abuse it. I just think we need to take initiative and stop scammers in general. It's the fear of being scammed that causes some many potential deals to fall through. I dunno, I just know I have can do something to change it and I don't wanna sit back and watch. I think it's a really good idea. If maybe you guys could just consider it and maybe run it by Cheapy is all I ask. Just to think about it.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Yeah, we really need to clean up CAG, I actually single-handedly clean up GameFAQs a while back. I actually have a good idea in mind to clean up Cheapassgamer if Cheapy and the mods will let me do it.[/quote]

So wait....you say you cleaned up GameFAQs and now you want to help us? If GameFAQs now is the result of you "cleaning up", then no thanks.

Nah, I cleaned up the Animal Crossing tradnig board..... :oops:

That was actually at the time riddled with scamming very similar to here. People like my idea and rolled with it, and I cleaned it up. I know it can work here too.

bread's done
Back