share the memory card adaptor love

I don't know if there's a set order in here. I still have the one I was sent. Whoever wants it next, PM me your address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting to send one out, I guess whoever PMs me their address first will get it. If multiple people send me PMs before I get to the post office then I'll use the order of posts here, but otherwise I'd rather ship it out sooner so more people can use it and pass it on faster.

edit: Just so we don't send two to the same person, let me know if you also sent your info to Rig.

Sorry folks. I've been out of town for almost two weeks. Finally got home and I'm sending the adapter I have off. Natureboy should be getting it tomorrow (I get a discount on overnight UPS at work). Hopefully he'll be able to get it out to whoever is next pretty quickly. Sorry for the delay, but thanks again for letting me use the adapter!

Thanks Supreme. Got it today and will send it out as soon as someone gives me their address. I'm not positive, but it looks like fullmetalsodapop and technix are the only two still waiting.

Good to see that it got there okay. Just wanted to come here and say thank you very very much to whoever started this.

checked this thread out when it started, great idea BTW, i'll try to keep a look out so i can get on the list, thanx CAGers

I'd like to get added to the list as well, so I guess based off of chewbaccagu's last post the order will be:
fullmetalsodapop
technix
shadowkast
ohvermie

Great idea as it seems kind of silly to blow $15 on something you really only need to use once.

Thanks to El Cheezer I'm now in possession of one of these. Whoever is next - sodapop, technix? - sent me a pm with your details.

I'm out of town now until Tuesday but I'll get it out asap.

I take it that there's no sort of blister packing or any sort of seals for the adaptor?

Here's the list as of now:
fullmetalsodapop
technix
shadowkast
ohvermie
pinoy530

[quote name='ohvermie']I take it that there's no sort of blister packing or any sort of seals for the adaptor?

Here's the list as of now:
fullmetalsodapop
technix
shadowkast
ohvermie
pinoy530[/quote]

Why isn't it:

fullmetalsodapop
technix
shadowkast
ohvermie
woodcan
pinoy530

Last edited by a moderator:
heh, my bad, for some reason I completely overlooked your request to be added.

I blame not having had coffee yet.

[quote name='metaly']It's tough trying to talk a lot of people out of return fraud. Return policies need to be more explicit that they're for products that are defective or incompatible, not ones you no longer want. (Or maybe they already are and staff choose to turn a blind eye, in which case, way to support your company.)

Anyway, thanks for having principles. And this thread is a hundred times better than returning your adapter to the store. (I'd mail mine off, but I often do the PS3->PS2 thing.)[/quote]

Fun fact. Walmarts return policy states that if you are unhappy with your purchase for ANY reason. You can return it within 30 days. Obvious exception being TV's and computers or games that are opened.

bread's done
Back