Shipwreck's GameznFlix Review

[quote name='Buzz66']Has anyone else who signed up with GnF in the past few months had any complaints?[/quote]

I've had them for a couple months and was originally happy with them but have been disappointed lately. I had Rainbow Six Vegas in my queue for over a month before they finally sent it and they have been sending me crap games like Sonic and Dynasty Warriors that I put on the bottom of my queue as filler. So, I removed all games except a couple I really wanted to play and they shipped one but Crackdown has been on the top of my queue since it was released and I haven't gotten that one yet. :cry:

I just signed up for Gameznflix tonight after looking through this thread. I'm from Mississippi, and GameFly's turnaround time was pushing 7-9 business days, even with "FastReturn". I would love an easy and inexpensive way to rent Wii games . . . so I'm going to give these guys a try, esp. with the $12.95/month offer for 3 games at a time.

I've got 9 games queued up (Showing they don't have Sonic Wii in) and I'll try to remember to post back on how things go.

in their latest qrtly report.... they said they started a 1 800 #....

i think that number is 1 888 542 6817 (not 100% sure, but i think this is it)

they are young and they are growing.... yes, they have some kinks to fix... but, they are only 3 yrs old... netflix is 8 yrs old....

good luck..... and by the way... shipwreck, that was a very fair review.... i am a member in the phila, pa. area.... i am satisfied.... i do more movies than games...

al

Shipwreck, from using the service your's is an exceptionally good review. Reading the thread was disappointed to see the BBB stuff that is in the past, addressed, and crops ups often from disgruntal investors who didn't make a fast buck. Service is usually very good unless you put all new releases in your queue. Put in a couple of also wants. They can't order copies for everyone. That's not to say you may not get the new release as soon as it comes out. They use the quick return also where PO scans it in when you drop it in for return, info sent to them, and next one on the way while the returned one is on the way back. There may be a glitch if your PO doesn't have scanning capacity or one doen't get scanned. Result is a darn good turnaround time. If you want both games and movies the price can not be beat.

bread's done
Back