Skirt too short to fly?

[quote name='darthbudge']Well I am kinda conflicted on this issue. I agree that if I was a parent I wouldn't want my child seeing that Ladies Panties, despite the fact that if they were going to see panties it may as well be on her and not some fat ugly chick. But I also have to say that I have seen people walking on the streets with less clothing on. I mean hell there is a guy here in Austin that cross dresses and often is only wearing underwear, and yet he is allowed to do as he pleases? At least his chick was hot.

Also I have seen more revealing outfits on Flight Attendents themselves. I was flying to New York Earlier this year on Jetblue and I as I was waiting in the terminal cause my flight was delayed this smoking hot blond flight attendant sits in the chair directly in front of me and I could easily see her panties while she was sitting down AND she didn't even keep her legs crossed the whole time! She was pretty much showing her stuff to everyone sitting in my row. Now if she is on duty and can work on this plane, why can't that chick just fly on it?

Also who the hell takes a flight from san deigo to Tuscon just for a friggin doctors appointment and then returns home the same day?[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you want your child seeing someones panties. It could only be pleasurable to them.

[quote name='electronicmaji']Why wouldn't you want your child seeing someones panties. It could only be pleasurable to them.[/quote]

You are one fucked up individual.

I love how an airline that was marketed using sex when it first came into existence is now calling women out for what they wear.

bread's done
Back